PDA

View Full Version : SAC

02-20-2008, 10:15 PM
I heard they were having another SAC squad in D2. Anyone heard anything about it??

02-20-2008, 11:27 PM
They need another one in D1, ours does nothing. The quad squad is doing SAC's job.

02-20-2008, 11:33 PM
I heard they were having another SAC squad in D2. Anyone heard anything about it??

They need it more than anyone

02-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Any word if they have filled the new squad? I haven't heard anything about it

02-21-2008, 01:28 AM
They need another one in D1, ours does nothing. The quad squad is doing SAC's job.

Sounds like QUAD needs to change direction then. Still see a whole lotta dopers on the corner EVERYNIGHT,....

02-21-2008, 07:33 AM
Any word if they have filled the new squad? I haven't heard anything about it

They are waiting for the 50000 payrolls to hit the streets first. Let them have about six months in patrol and then send them to SAC. We have to make sure they know everything about this job first. Vern will have to special order some more half price meal vest, bad goatee's and that attitude that they issue when you go over there.

02-21-2008, 07:45 AM

That's only on A cycle.

"Are there any SAC Units on frequency?"

chirp....chirp....chirp

02-21-2008, 11:50 AM
glad the dept gave them all fancy non police looking cars to go back and forth to work. they look good in the district parking lot all shift long.

02-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Its okay fellas, maybe one day you guys will get over there....You guys are so cute...I'm sure there will be plenty of responses about how you dont want to go over there and all that stuff...but we know the truth......

02-21-2008, 04:56 PM
From what I hear, the people going to the new SAC have no plain clothes experience, no prior experience and are shady. I guess the city up'd its liability insurance to cover these new studs when they hit the street. Once word gets out that it's not safe to drink beer in the streets, this SAC squad won't know what to do.

02-21-2008, 05:33 PM
Well where do you get "plain-clothes" experience??

02-21-2008, 08:56 PM
It doesnt matter, because each SAC Squad has an individual LIEutenant that approves or disapproves of all of the squad changes, dynamics, experience, etc.

The LIEutenants, becuase they have nothing to do, rarely provide leadership and instead focus their ilk on the one patrol squad they supervise.

02-21-2008, 09:30 PM
What's so "shady" about the new squad? ...other that they did not put you on it.

02-21-2008, 10:27 PM
who did make the new sq?

02-22-2008, 01:04 AM
who did make the new sq?

Everyone who put in for it.

02-22-2008, 01:13 AM
When did they post that they were going to have openings for a sac squad in D2? I never saw anything on the board.

02-22-2008, 01:15 AM
I never heard anyhitng. Who is on the new sac?

02-22-2008, 01:24 AM
Seriously, some one has to have a list. Is this even for real?

02-22-2008, 02:11 AM
Can we please not post the names of undercover officers on this public forum, no matter how much you hate that they are on a plain-clothes squad?

02-22-2008, 07:48 AM
Can we please not post the names of undercover officers on this public forum, no matter how much you hate that they are on a plain-clothes squad?

Undercover ? Come on now. How can you be undercover when you wear a raid vast to Lee Roy's and work extra duty on your four off.

02-22-2008, 01:32 PM
bitter bitter bitter,,,,,tsk tsk

02-22-2008, 02:20 PM

Undercover ? Come on now. How can you be undercover when you wear a raid vast to Lee Roy's and work extra duty on your four off.

Again I ask you to not post the names of these officers, but I am sure you will anyway.

02-22-2008, 02:30 PM

Again I ask you to not post the names of these officers, but I am sure you will anyway.

Plain clothes is a lot different then undercover, please don't assume because you wearing a polo your suddenly DiCaprio in The Departed.

Also if anyone wanted to know who was working plainclothes they could simply park in any districts parking lot and watch you walk in and out of the building.

02-22-2008, 03:27 PM

Plain clothes is a lot different then undercover, please don't assume because you wearing a polo your suddenly DiCaprio in The Departed.

Also if anyone wanted to know who was working plainclothes they could simply park in any districts parking lot and watch you walk in and out of the building.

There ya go! Justify your reasons for outing your fellow plain-clothes officers. You did the same thing when somebody came on and asked where 115 usually parked at night and how long would it take to get a back up to their location and if there were alarms on the prisoner doors. You are an idiot. Quit helping people who will use the info to hurt us and point and say "They could have found out somewhere else". Because they didn't, THEY FOUND IT OUT FROM YOU, SNITCH!!

02-23-2008, 01:02 AM
You mean there is an A cycle SAC squad who knew??? They must be way undercover.

02-23-2008, 03:18 AM
I am not going to say the names of the five guys going to to the new sac squad, but yes there is a new sac squad for at least a 30 day trial. Four of the guys have no SAC experience that I know of. The fifth guy however has a ton of it, and if well respected from anyone on SAC in any district, and well respected by detectives as well, trust me I know. Hopefully he will show these other guys how to get it done.

Good Luck Shrek !! :)

02-24-2008, 05:43 AM
I sure hope you arent talking about the same "shrek" i know

02-24-2008, 02:50 PM
The one I was talking about is currently an FTO in DII, and is on loan to this trial program, he has been in D3 for the last five years, I know he was on the old city wide SAC, and has been on other SAC squads too, so I think that would make him a prettty good pick, but I am sure that dont based on your attitude through this entire sting of postings.

02-24-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm pretty new to the dept. but have been a LEO for about 5 yrs and retired military before that. I approached some SAC folks (D1), one night just to say "Hi...how's it going?" and got frost-bite....brrrrr! I later talked to a few old-guys in the know, who said that's kind of how it is.

I worked plenty of "hand-picked" tactical jobs in the military, have been an FTO and have worked joint TF stuff with ICE, SO and basic warrant take-downs since I've been a LEO and never been treated like that. A quiet tear didn't roll down my cheek or anything but it gave me pause.

:idea: We all need each other. Tomorrow one of them may need an old fart like me to get in the fight and engage to fish their fat out of the fire and without question I will, regardless of the who, what, when, where or how.

But...guess I'm still a nieve idealist as I grow old. Come on! Let's attempt to practice the golden rule, take care of each other out there and remember the guy/gal you decide to hose over or otherwise ignore today, may be the guy/gal you owe your life to tomorrow or that may give his/her life for you. Let's save our nasty attitudes, butt kickins and thumbs in the eyes for the bad guys.

02-24-2008, 04:34 PM
Just remember that one squads actions or 1 individuals actions doesnt account for the entire SAC and QUAD squads throughout the city. I work in QUAD and I realize that there might be a certain aura that is represented just by how we dress, but please understand that is not how it is. I know that when we ask for a transport (and I can only speak for my squad), its because the officer that is assigned to do the marked unit for our squad is either at the jail or we have 1 going to JAC and 1 going to Jail. Either way, I always make it a point to go out of my way to thank the officer that does the transport for us. I'm sure this post will come with many raggings, but so be it

02-26-2008, 06:58 AM
It all comes down to the Sgt on how the squad acts. The DI sac squad Sgt. thinks he is GOD and everyone is beneath him.

02-26-2008, 01:45 PM
As said, the Sgt. is the root of most of the problems, and the lieutenant should be aware, however, he is usually just pushed around by the Sgt. This is the same Sgt. that throws the term "your're insubordinate" out every other day. WAKE UP STAFF!!! There are too many decent Sgts. out there to take his place, and the officers on the squad, who are scared stiff to say anything, are suffering daily. Don't believe it? Pull them in w/o the Sgt. and ask any day.

02-26-2008, 03:34 PM
Are you speaking of A or B cycle SAC in DI? There is a BIG difference.

02-26-2008, 05:16 PM
A no doubt about it.

02-26-2008, 07:10 PM
A Cycle

02-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Are you speaking of A or B cycle SAC in DI? There is a BIG difference.

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!

02-26-2008, 08:56 PM
IS THERE A DIFFERENCE? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!

Where are you getting your information from? Billy Lamb? Speaking of supercop Billy, how is his disability claim goinig aginst the city? Scam the department for 17 years then try to suck even more out of our pension. Then you have gulable suckers like yourself that blame the Sgt who let him know he was not in charge. Priceless.

Now go back to work and remeber, answer your radio/cell phone and try not to play video games while staking out the home of an attempt murder on LEO suspect, no matter how Billy told you to do it. It just doesn't look good. Keep up the BS and I'll have to enlighten you about several more facts, fat boy.

02-26-2008, 09:26 PM
wrong cycle idiot...Billy was on B. Concentrate, think, then type.

02-26-2008, 10:16 PM
That was classic. What a moron to go on such a rant, when it wasn't even the right cycle or squad. Nice job. In fact, it now questions why he had to "ask" which cycle, then automatically get defensive as if he assumed it was Bobby's Boys getting the bad rap.

02-27-2008, 02:48 AM
I can't believe the senior guy (MPO) on the squad is still there....He brings absolutely nothing...Wanders aimlessly..But, he's cool because he's on the bomb team

02-28-2008, 07:18 AM
There are too many decent Sgts. out there to take his place, and the officers on the squad, who are scared stiff to say anything, are suffering daily. Don't believe it? Pull them in w/o the Sgt. and ask any day.

They can always bid off or transfer if they don't like it. How many people bid off of that squad this past shift bid?? One?

Must not be that bad!!!

02-28-2008, 05:45 PM
How many bid off? ONE...that's correct. But also ask, how many were booted off for unknown reasons? How man have left under good terms since that sgt. has been there? Have you ever heard any good things about the sgt. from those that left? And how many vacant slots are available that they can't find to fill? All that's left is a couple veteran officers chasing those cpl. stripes like a carrot off a donkey, and a few rookies that would rather put up w/ a bunch of BS than work midnights.