PDA

View Full Version : Parking Question

02-19-2008, 02:03 AM
I was at Las Olas alst night and parked my personal car where other cars were. I recieved a parking ticket.....not complaining about it but am curious on where to park down there. I was on Las Olas strip in front of a restaurant. Again.....not *****ing about 25 bucks just wanted to know for next time.
Thanks

02-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Oh please , you work at BSO and you dont know anyone here to ask. So then you had to take the time to post it. OK park at BSO and take a cab

02-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Translation: I work for the city and am looking to bust officers who don't put money in their parking meters when off-duty. Please direct me to where the officers are doing this. Sincerely, Bob Bates

02-22-2008, 01:48 PM
WE HIRE EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL PARKING ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE, 99.9% SURE IT WAS NOT A COP THAT WROTE IT. THE PARKING PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY JERKS, THE ONES THAT ARE NOT MORE ON TO OTHER JOBS QUICKLY.

THERES NO PLACE SAFE TO PARK, WHEN I GO DOWN THERE FOR DINNER WITH THE WOMAN I PARK IN THE PAY LOT BEHIND THE RESTRAUNTS TO THE NORTH. TO PROTECT YOUR SELF YOU COULD THROW A CARD ON YOUR DASH AND PRAY.

SORRY FOR THE SCUM OUR HIRING PEOPLE ALLOW TO GET IN ?

02-24-2008, 04:21 PM
WE HIRE EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL PARKING ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE, 99.9% SURE IT WAS NOT A COP THAT WROTE IT. THE PARKING PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY JERKS, THE ONES THAT ARE NOT MORE ON TO OTHER JOBS QUICKLY.

THERES NO PLACE SAFE TO PARK, WHEN I GO DOWN THERE FOR DINNER WITH THE WOMAN I PARK IN THE PAY LOT BEHIND THE RESTRAUNTS TO THE NORTH. TO PROTECT YOUR SELF YOU COULD THROW A CARD ON YOUR DASH AND PRAY.

SORRY FOR THE SCUM OUR HIRING PEOPLE ALLOW TO GET IN ?

02-24-2008, 08:22 PM
How is it parking enforcement's fault if they ticketed a vehicle that was parked at an un-payed meter? It wasn't a marked vehicle...and how would they know it's a cop's car? How is that unprofessional....talk about having a superiority complex.
Anyway....if you're going to ELO for dinner I think you can afford the $4 for parking....

02-25-2008, 02:16 PM
He said he wasn't complaining, just asking for the next time. Is this such a hard question?

02-25-2008, 06:48 PM
How is it parking enforcement's fault if they ticketed a vehicle that was parked at an un-payed meter? It wasn't a marked vehicle...and how would they know it's a cop's car? How is that unprofessional....talk about having a superiority complex.
Anyway....if you're going to ELO for dinner I think you can afford the $4 for parking....

That wasn't unprofessional, other things pes do are unprofessional. I will not mention any specifics, but when you like one person don't write them and don't much care for the next buisness owner and do write them ? thats wrong ! Seen it happen myself so ? Ya and I pay the $4 because I don't take stuff for free and don't care ! but numerous spots are not clearly marked basically tricking the public then you guys write them ?

02-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Dear BSO Kilo,

How in the world are you a detective? Why must you come on a web site to learn where to park your personal car on the street?

03-02-2008, 01:58 AM
BDO SUC!S Where can I park//// jerk hey try 27 and broward

03-02-2008, 10:56 PM

Have another drink Jack.

03-03-2008, 09:47 AM

Have another drink Jack.

lol

03-04-2008, 04:20 PM
I suppose the answer to the original question is: find the nearest green meter machine, pay there, and make sure to put the receipt on your dash. There isn't any free parking anywhere near Las Olas.

03-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Thanks Pro. I paid my ticket and was just curious for next time. Thought I'd get the right info without getting the BS I got. The rest of you can kiss my green and white rear. See you Soon....oh yeah tell your officers not to pull over cops in Plantation.....a little out your jurisdiction.

03-08-2008, 04:21 AM
Thanks Pro. I paid my ticket and was just curious for next time. Thought I'd get the right info without getting the BS I got. The rest of you can kiss my green and white rear. See you Soon....oh yeah tell your officers not to pull over cops in Plantation.....a little out your jurisdiction.

Whats it to you where we pull people over? Feel threatened? I guess its ok when we are running to back you guys on perimeters though! Even the ones where the deputy stabs themselves.

03-08-2008, 04:23 AM

Whats it to you where we pull people over? Feel threatened? I guess its ok when we are running to back you guys on perimeters though! Even the ones where the deputy stabs themselves.

Cheap shot

03-09-2008, 02:09 PM
In reference to the crazy Sgt. we had.....i apologize. But look at your officers.....waffled any civilians lately?
Dont start firing shot your Dept can handle.

03-09-2008, 02:20 PM
In reference to the crazy Sgt. we had.....i apologize. But look at your officers.....waffled any civilians lately?

Just goes to show, all depts have their share of bad apples (and nuts)

03-09-2008, 03:49 PM

Actually, due to a mutual aid agreement, we have county-wide jurisdiction too.

03-09-2008, 03:56 PM
[quote="BSO Kilo":esnccm7a]Thanks Pro. I paid my ticket and was just curious for next time. Thought I'd get the right info without getting the BS I got. The rest of you can kiss my green and white rear. See you Soon....oh yeah tell your officers not to pull over cops in Plantation.....a little out your jurisdiction.

Actually, due to a mutual aid agreement, we have county-wide jurisdiction too.[/quote:esnccm7a]

For any reason?

03-09-2008, 04:10 PM

Thats what you've got sport? I can go around the country and find hundreds of dept's that have had officers involved in car accidents while doing their jobs but I can think of only one that had a deputy stab herself, call for a code three back up risking lives and then allow a perimeter and search to go on for nearly 8 hours and still not speak up. Lets not mention detectives that cleared crimes on people who were in jail at the time the crime was committed or a sheriff that is in federal prison for cooking the books and misusing his authority. My dept can handle a few car crashes compared to that. Good luck sport.

03-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Ok there Sport.....look at your house first. How many bad cases cleared by your detectives? Oh thats right, you guys dont even answer calls. Not too much longer and you'll be wearing green.

03-09-2008, 06:37 PM
My dad can beat up your dad.

Who cares? Go back to the World of Warcraft forum and debate the finer points of elves vs. midgets or whatever it is you people do.

03-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Ok there Sport.....look at your house first. How many bad cases cleared by your detectives? Oh thats right, you guys dont even answer calls. Not too much longer and you'll be wearing green.

You really need to work on your rebuttles. Very weak. Anyway, I can't fight a battle of wits with a witless wonder like you. Good luck and go back to the BSO forum we have our own problems to worry about.

03-09-2008, 07:42 PM

Can you name the cases that you are refering to? As I recently read BSO has many more vacancies than FLPD. I will admit we have our problems with management that is ruining this agency but they will be gone soon enough. At least we stand up for ourselves. As for not answering calls, can you point out anything in particular? I just read in the paper how one of yours didn't handle one in Weston in this a.m's paper.

03-09-2008, 08:06 PM
We could debate all day whose dept has done the worst wrongdoings....let's face it, each & every dept seems to have people that just shouldn't be in uniform.