PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys and good luck

02-18-2008, 01:02 AM
Thanks to the guys at Seminole for all there support and all the people that have spoken up on my behalf. This will be my final post, and I will say that the person that put false infrormation on this site about me is wrong. I will go back to my world away from police work now

02-18-2008, 02:14 AM
I appreciate your caustic post, which is totally in compliance with the 1st amendment, however, don't use my name to post it. As you know it is a violation to use someone else's name to post on this site and MOD 1 will log your IP address and ban you. Imagine that, you may actually have to patrol the streets for a change.

02-18-2008, 02:16 AM
Besides don't tempt me, I may come back and pull 10-50's two minutes before your shift is over and request you as my 10-94.

02-22-2008, 02:36 AM
Besides don't tempt me, I may come back and pull 10-50's two minutes before your shift is over and request you as my 10-94.

Like you ever really did HONEST police work????? You are a fraud and a thief. Bye Bye

02-22-2008, 02:48 AM
[quote="The real Steve Lopez":bbegfr1u]Besides don't tempt me, I may come back and pull 10-50's two minutes before your shift is over and request you as my 10-94.

Like you ever really did HONEST police work????? You are a fraud and a thief. Bye Bye[/quote:bbegfr1u]

Was this guy banging your mom? I sense a lot of anger in your voice.

02-22-2008, 02:51 AM
Let me get this straight, this place is sinking like the titanic and all you want to do is rag on each other. Maybe this is why we are falling apart.

02-22-2008, 03:34 AM
Let me get this straight, this place is sinking like the titanic and all you want to do is rag on each other. Maybe this is why we are falling apart.

The true and original author “Unity” under the “Stick Together” topic does not feel that this place is a sinking ship. I have been here less then 3 years and have no pension.

I recognize the frustration of many officers, and all I ask is that when you go 10-8 you separate your personal feelings about the department from your professional work ethic. I know everyone wants to vent… including me, but if we can accomplish this, we all can make it home after our tour of duty.

The national average for a police chief is 2-3 years, Charlie did serve less than that however in police work change, and more importantly your ability to adapt to change is a constant.

“United we Stand…. Divided we Fall”

Stick Together.

02-22-2008, 04:16 AM
[quote="The real Steve Lopez":3m3lh7ks]Besides don't tempt me, I may come back and pull 10-50's two minutes before your shift is over and request you as my 10-94.

Like you ever really did HONEST police work????? You are a fraud and a thief. Bye Bye[/quote:3m3lh7ks]

I just called Steve on his cell and I read this post to him and he informed me that you are only half right. he said while he was inside your mom he whispered call me honest Steve and she did.

02-22-2008, 07:39 AM
That's what he always tells ME to call him, but it's usually while he's pulling my hair and spanking my a$$. And I thought I was special to him :cry: