PDA

View Full Version : The many reasons that I am an anonymous a@%

02-16-2008, 05:03 PM
The many reasons that I am an anonymous a@%

I am an anonymous a@% because...........

I write anonymous letters about my co-workers because I don't have the testicular fortitude as a supervisor to take a stance on anything that "supposedly care" about.

P.S. I also choose to remain anonymous so I don't get retribution from the real anonymous a@%. Don't try to find out who I am. This post was started by my "professor" on a library computer.

02-16-2008, 05:05 PM
I am an anonymous a@% because....
I worry about what everyone else is doing, but never listen to my own radio to hear what my people are up to.

02-16-2008, 08:48 PM
It's nice to see you type so well with a broken arm. It's not the first time you tried to be an anonymous poster. You got called out then, and you will again if necessary.

Please spare us the cut and paste terrorist updates. We can't access them from work because we can't get on the internet, so they're worthless. Use the arm excuse. I won't tell them you're on here, they already know.

02-16-2008, 10:03 PM
"I write anonymous letters about my co-workers because I don't have the testicular fortitude as a supervisor to take a stance on anything that "supposedly care" about."

That makes absolutely no sense.

02-18-2008, 03:16 AM
I can't believe you were caught again. everyone knows who you are and what you are about. you can never be trusted, and the only person you look out for is yourself.

you are one reason this dept is in a downfall. so do us all a favor, realize you are not the supercop you claim to be and mend your broken arm

02-19-2008, 11:32 AM
"I write anonymous letters about my co-workers because I don't have the testicular fortitude as a supervisor to take a stance on anything that "supposedly care" about."

That makes absolutely no sense.

Taking into consideration who is writing this junk, "testicular fortitude" is not the first thing you would think about him either. Tell the "professor" or your "cousin", or whatever pet name you give him this week, they failed.

02-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Am I the only one that is lost? What is this all about?

02-19-2008, 05:47 PM
sounds to me like it's someone with an AX to grind...pissed because he's been exposed

02-19-2008, 06:27 PM
Hook, Line and Sinker

My original post was worded in a way to verify my suspicions as to who is the real Anonymous a@%.
Well Anonymous A@%, you exceeded my expectations. I knew that the only person that would get all of the references was you.
Now you start posting like you are defending someone else. (I know there are a ton of people that would come to your defense). Remember the time you didn't get the DB position and you started trashing the Captains the very next day acting like it wasn't you. Guess what? We all knew who it was.
With that being said please stop the following:

-Stop writing anonymous letters about supposed violations in our organization. You are a supervisor. Have the balls to put your name on the complaint if you "care" that much. Leave out the media and the public Supervisors write people up. Rats write anonymous letters.

-Stop sucking up to Mayor and every commissioner (Captain, Major, etc..)that you come in contact with. It really does get you nowhere.

-Stop crying like a little baby every time you don't get a position in the agency.

-Stop having your friends do a public records requests.

-Stop breaking street lights

-Stop hanging out in D&D for 3 hours every morning followed by walking around the building telling people how to do their jobs. (Your law enforcement experience consists of driving a boat and sleeping on midnights) Supervise your own people

-Stop rummaging around on people's desks (Didn't think we knew, did ya!)

-Stop making color copies. How many color copies does a sergeant really need? You know that you are the only person that does that.

I could keep going if you want me to.

But most of all
-Stop trashing my friends and co-workers, both personally and professionally.
People that live in glass houses should not throw stones

You think you know who I am? Well you are wrong. I don't have a broken arm. The fact that you would even bring him up only verifies our suspicions as to who you are.

I will remain anonymous as long as you do.

If you have no idea what I am talking about then you are not the Anonymous A@% of any one who was effected by him.

02-19-2008, 11:21 PM
WOW,

I don't think I have ever seen someone slammed like that.

All I can say is beautiful. Well done Professor

You hit the nail on the head with this. Everyone should by now, know who you are talking about.

02-20-2008, 01:55 AM
BAM!!!!!

02-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Before you think your smart, why don't step into a college. Do you need to post additional replies to make you feel good about yourself? Are you so insecure that you need to compliment yourself? Bam Bam. It's not the stone age Wilma. If you were so smart you wouldn't be in the position you're in. Suck it up, bend over and let your man take it like a man. Hold on to that High School Degree because your gonna need it soon. Stop trying to pass the buck off to someone else because you suck at life. :oops: