PDA

View Full Version : FOP meeting

02-14-2008, 03:47 PM
ok lets try it again since I guess the mod didn't like how I worded it last time. What happened at the FOP meeting when they were discussing the GPS system that we are about to get shived down our throats. I heard that members of the E-board were not happy with BJ's attituted towards the whole thing. MOD is that better?

02-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Well all I can say is that I like how determined AB is towards fighting this non-sense. AB makes the case that the city is hanging their hat on Officer-safety. Trunk-mount radios is something that would prove the city is concerned for our saefty not no BOGUS TELETRAC................Thanks AB for sticking up. BH go ahead, your turn to chime in on how incompitat AB is.....Quite honestly I am getting tired of the South district PIO..........

02-14-2008, 05:39 PM
CN is the Chief. He makes the final decision. BJ will do whatever CN wants so go yell at them two. They are running your Police Department.

02-14-2008, 11:19 PM
our agency had them and rest assured every time two or more cars gathered , the powers that be would raise you to see what is going on. it is just another way for them to play big brother. Officer Safety, and you do not have truck mount raidos??? I think it is pretty easy which one would provide more safety for the Officer. I would fight this tooth and nail.

by the way our version used to place cars about mile off shore at times

god bless and good luck

02-15-2008, 12:51 AM
BJ wants a civilian job when he retires. Read between the lines.