PDA

View Full Version : PBA FLIER WASNT WRONG MAYBE ?????

02-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Remember when all the anti union folks got on here and raved about not needing to be a pba member because the office will always cover you in case your a target of a law suit. Remember ellen leonards recent memo on how there has never been a deputy not represented in a suit against them personally. Guess what the the two supervisors who were not present when mr sterner was dumped on the ground are going to be sued personally and the office is not going to cover them, by the chiefs own words they are looking at termination. The video I saw I wonder how he came to that conclusion without an investigation, but hey the union is probably going to be voted out so you my friends have given him the power with no checks and balances. Its outrageous that he got on tv and made those statements of termination. If you havent sent in your blue card yet and were thinking of voting no for the union, I suggest you look at this incident and think about changing your vote to keep the union. It was only a matter of time before you saw the chief take over, funny how carma works. Good luck cpl ****ie and sgt hinson, the other two involved dont stand a chance but I hope sgt you are a pba member. The pba attorneys got to be licking their chops wanting to prove that the membership dues are worth it especially since this office alone had over 400 members quit in 3 months.

02-13-2008, 07:57 PM
You got that right, they want to fire everyone before they have spoken to one deputy.