PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the 94

02-13-2008, 10:03 AM
I just wanted to extend a thank you to all the officers that came out to help me tonight during an altercation on the freeway. It feels good to know that it doesn't matter what agency you work for, as long as you wear the badge you got a brother near by. Even FHP showed up. Thanks again, and stay safe out there.

02-14-2008, 06:04 PM
I just wanted to extend a thank you to all the officers that came out to help me tonight during an altercation on the freeway. It feels good to know that it doesn't matter what agency you work for, as long as you wear the badge you got a brother near by. Even FHP showed up. Thanks again, and stay safe out there.

What do you mean by "even" FHP?

02-15-2008, 04:13 AM
What do you mean by "even" FHP?

I don't know what he meant, so this is pure speculation.... But it is not very common for FHP to be in the area when you call for them. This is not their fault, as they are spread very thin.... It takes them forever to get to a crash (or a backup) because many times there are only a few troopers in the tri-county area..............

02-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Wow! troopers actually responding to highway calls, Valentine’s Day maybe???????

02-20-2008, 09:19 PM
I don't know why anyone would crittcize F.H.P. They are the best in the business.

02-20-2008, 09:22 PM
I don't know why anyone would crittcize F.H.P. They are the best in the business.
That's it.. one week from our next meeting, and we're supposed to fall for this instigation from city hall? I can sniff you out from a mile away, Mr Asst City Mgr!!! We're keeping our eye on the ball, darn it.

02-22-2008, 12:09 AM

What business would that be. traffic, citations, speeds but not cops !!! You can wear a gun but that's not a cop.

02-22-2008, 01:21 PM
YOU GUYS WILL NEVER GET S**t JUST EMPTY PROMISES.