PDA

View Full Version : finally out of them ag greens

02-13-2008, 12:18 AM
wow it is so great to be out of there and actully doing real lawenforcement guys and girls if you really wanna make a difference go work for a city and county cause ag is a losing proposetion

02-13-2008, 02:35 AM
Dude ask your agency to send you to freakin grammar school. Don't come on our board talking crap when you don't even know how to spell!! If your agency is that great, then why are you having to brag about it? If they are good their record should speak for itself!! Hmm. If you hate us so bad, why are you coming back to talk to us?? :twisted:

02-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Ag is a good agency and there are a lot of good officers here.
Every agency has its good and bad qualities.
It seems pointless and childish to try to trash talk other LEOs.
This agency isn't right for everyone, and if you worked here and moved onto something else, good for you.

02-17-2008, 09:22 PM
We have come a long way with this agency, good luck to you and stay professional. FDLE has always maintained a decent post, I hope we will as well.

02-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Seems sad that everywhere you read on these forums LEO's are always bashing LEO's. My agency is better than yours. I do real police work you don't. Every agency is diverse and handles different types of police work. FHP does traffic,l DOT does wieghts. and AG deals with AG stuff. This doesn't make another agency better than one. Hopefully none of our officers will do this our our thread.

02-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Every agency is diverse and handles different types of police work. FHP does traffic,l DOT does wieghts. and AG deals with AG stuff.

The way you typed that it seems like you think AG does something important. To be honest, I think the resources are being wasted having L.E.O's sitting in a shack inspecting bills and looking at cargo. I think it would save money by having a civilian doing the same job but having a L.E.O stationed there in the case some real Law Enforcement needs to be done....... Like some violent criminal has to be arrested for a tomato violation :shock:

02-20-2008, 01:01 AM
Hey shack rat, did you get rejected by AG ?. You clearly dont know what it is we do. Read our web page and learn before room temperature equals your I.Q. :oops:

02-20-2008, 06:31 AM
Every agency is diverse and handles different types of police work. FHP does traffic,l DOT does wieghts. and AG deals with AG stuff.

The way you typed that it seems like you think AG does something important. To be honest, I think the resources are being wasted having L.E.O's sitting in a shack inspecting bills and looking at cargo. I think it would save money by having a civilian doing the same job but having a L.E.O stationed there in the case some real Law Enforcement needs to be done....... Like some violent criminal has to be arrested for a tomato violation :shock:

I have to agree with Shack Rat, we should have what like DOT does with their inspectors. Put civilians at the window and have an officer there when needed or to 10-50 at will without having to worry about someone covering the infamous WINDOW!

02-20-2008, 04:57 PM
ya like they do real law enforcement with ag i was there for 2 years and for the month ive been wiht my new department ive done more in a month then in 2 years wiht ag

02-20-2008, 10:21 PM
ya like they do real law enforcement with ag i was there for 2 years and for the month ive been wiht my new department ive done more in a month then in 2 years wiht ag

Michael Stavris stay off our board.

02-21-2008, 02:57 PM
stay gone stavris, you were worthless when you were here... :oops:

02-21-2008, 02:59 PM
MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL BE OUT OF THEM CAB***** GREENS !

02-23-2008, 12:47 AM
ya thats why i was the only one of you cabithces that actully knew how to do law eneforcement

02-23-2008, 01:34 AM
ya thats why i was the only one of you cabithces that actully knew how to do law eneforcement

1) The beginning of a sentence should start with a capital letter
2)cabbage NOT cabithces (*****)
3)actually NOT actully
4)Last but not least, you say you do real Law Enforcement; try looking at the way you spelled enforcement!! Once again Michael Stavris, take a grammer class they should be free to REAL Law Enforcement :twisted:

02-23-2008, 01:38 AM
See now you got me mispelling grammer! It's actually grammar! :(

02-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Grow up Hawk, you are making an idiot of yourself on the world wide web. :oops:

02-24-2008, 02:57 AM
Grow up Hawk, you are making an idiot of yourself on the world wide web. :oops:

Lol Who actually says WORLD WIDE WEB anymore. Lol You must be one of those RG'S

02-24-2008, 01:01 PM
What is an RG ?

02-24-2008, 02:15 PM
What is an RG ?

RG = Road Gaurd

Road Gaurds are what Ag-Law Officers were called before the position became a sworn Law Enforcement position.

02-24-2008, 06:32 PM
I am retiring from FHP, is AG a pretty good place to work, I am tired of signal 4s. Can anyone tell me about the hiring process?.

02-25-2008, 12:42 AM
Retired LEO,

The agency web site has the basic info under "F.A.Q." You can contact me direct at knifeinback@yahoo.com for more in depth info.
It is or atleast can be good place to work, especially if you are tired of running & gunning and want a more laid back, inspection based type of job.
The invite with my email was for legit questions about the agency, the wanna be, little girl, disgruntled AG employees do not need to dump me emails.

MOD 486
02-26-2008, 07:39 AM
Please refrain from making anytype of statements which can be construed as a threat to anyone.

KIB I modified your post. Don't put that stuff in your post.

Thank You.

03-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Thank you MOD 486, we want to keep our board professional !

03-03-2008, 04:16 AM
OALE, is what you make of it. No its not perfect but, nothing is. If you fail to do your lawful duties while employeed here, thats your fault. If you sat with roots growing out of your butt instead of trying to accomplish the job you applied for, thats your fault. Our folks do what they can with the man power they have. Most of the time one officer is doing the work when four officers are needed to do the same, all the while continually making good felony and or misdemeanor arrest. So go find another rock to crawl under, the new job you applied for and received, I'm sure you'll be *****ing about in a few months also.

03-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Well said, as any job is, it is what you make of it. We are very short staffed and need help. I think Tallahassee is under fire to make deep cuts so we need to support them too. They did fight along side PBA last year to try to get us raises. Our problem is that we have to many non- law enforcement trying to tell us what we need. Hang in my brothers and sisters, let the loser go where he wants to, we don't need officers like him.

03-31-2008, 03:55 PM
hmm ya been 3 months now at the new job still loving it oh ya and ag still sucks

03-31-2008, 05:30 PM
Obviously Guest you can't stay away from AG. I'm glad you found something you like. Being an AG cop is not for everyone and if you were unhappy I'm glad you are gone.

By the way we don't really care if you love your new job. Let the past go and close the chapter of being an AG cop.

Some of us happen to like oour jobs.

04-01-2008, 12:26 PM
You can reach fat Mike Stavris at DELETED BY MOD 486. He will probably continue posting on our site because Edgewater PD does not have a board to post on and because their agency is only 30 officers strong. They would have more officers, but fat Mike keeps eating them!! :twisted:

MOD 486
04-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Hawk,

Please do not put telephone numbers of Officers in your post. If you do I will delete them.

Also no email address for Officers unless it belongs to you. Any questions let me know.

MOD 486

04-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Hawk,

Please do not put telephone numbers of Officers in your post. If you do I will delete them.

Also no email address for Officers unless it belongs to you. Any questions let me know.

MOD 486

Sorry Mod 486, that guy is just an IDIOT. :twisted:

04-14-2008, 01:55 AM
It looks like major B swallowed a watermelon, maybe he ate ?

07-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Why did you bust on the guy, he came back on here to just tell us he was happy, nothing wrong with that.

Now by busting on him, he kept coming back for more.....

Let the poor guy go and enjoy his job where ever it is, also I don't think putting his name out there was the right thing to do, speaking of which hey MOD why did'nt you delete it ?

07-04-2008, 11:40 AM
cause obviously the mod doesnt know what the law is pertaning to leo names being released is

07-04-2008, 12:33 PM
GOOD POSTS SHACK RAT,

I WOULN'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE CLOWNS LIKE HAWK, HE IS RG FOR LIFE. HE HATES ON SOMEONE IF THEY WANT TO DO LAW ENFORCEMENT WORK. WHAT A LOSER, AND HE TRIES TO BUST ON SOMEONE FOR THEIR GRAMMAR, I'M SURE HE LOVES SITTING IN THAT WINDOW. THEY WOULDN'T KNOW POLICEWORK IF IT SLAPPED THEM IN THE FACE.

07-07-2008, 07:13 AM
what do you got driver thats the extent of law enforcement ag does

07-08-2008, 01:58 AM
what do you got driver thats the extent of law enforcement ag does

And the last 74 pound pot bust you had was WHEN? :?: That's what I figured....Prick :twisted:

SRTRIDE
07-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Why should we come here and bash each other? It seems every thread on what is called our site is just rubbish! We may not like each person we work with but, we do it anyway. Anything less should have you hunting another job. It really doesn't matter where the new job is or what it is, I gaurantee one thing, they all will have bull crapp in one form or another. We do our job which we applied for and recieved. It pays well and has good benefits. Not only that but we really don't have to do awhole lot to receive payment. Why don't those that bicker so much here and on the job, find another greener job. All they do is create havoc for everyone else anyway. Were all adults and should not succomb to the airs of this type of person. Its not can we just get along but, work together for each other to accomplish what were paid to do. :cop:

07-12-2008, 06:58 PM
hmm well it just proves my point your lazy which is why you didnt become a regular cop i mean your comment you get paid good for not doing alot just proves to me that if you ever had to pull your gun or deal with a domestic youd piss your pants and run the other way ag needs to be disbanded there is no need for RG's thinking they are the real police oh and about your 72 pound pot arrest im sure your report was wrote so crappy the SA's office will proobly have to drop the charges

07-12-2008, 08:10 PM
I know you PROOBLY write much better reports

07-13-2008, 03:02 AM
What a loser. Who does he think he is supercop.?
Go away #$%head and start crap someplace else.

07-13-2008, 03:10 AM
hmm well it just proves my point your lazy which is why you didnt become a regular cop i mean your comment you get paid good for not doing alot just proves to me that if you ever had to pull your gun or deal with a domestic youd piss your pants and run the other way ag needs to be disbanded there is no need for RG's thinking they are the real police oh and about your 72 pound pot arrest im sure your report was wrote so crappy the SA's office will proobly have to drop the charges

From the looks of your post, I'm sure you proobly really rite sum ouutsttannnding reeports. I'll bet your Sgt. and your Mama are both proud that u is reely a reel pooliceman. :roll:

07-14-2008, 11:13 AM
well i had to make my post understandable for all of you rejects that dont wanan be the police and just wanna letem know and letem go

07-15-2008, 01:16 AM
well i had to make my post understandable for all of you rejects that dont wanan be the police and just wanna letem know and letem go

You're a prick on this thread also.....

07-29-2008, 08:57 PM
guest, dont waste your breathe with tommy tomato and prickz feelgood. the are lazy a$$ roadguards. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)