PDA

View Full Version : PGPD Warning

02-12-2008, 11:23 PM
A warning from your City Kitty brothers and sisters,

Get your new CCSO recruiter off of our page or suffer the consequences. Your page will be invaded massively. Leave our agency alone - we gave you Libby on a silver platter - can we ever do enough?

betterinblue
02-13-2008, 02:13 AM
it's definitely kind of lame that your new recruiter is violating several agreements by calling our officers at home to recruit them. Although, i think it's more lame that some of our officers have decided to chase the carrot that gravel is dangling in front of them.

02-13-2008, 02:22 AM
CCSO, your business practices are cheap and disappointing

02-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Desperate people do desperate things.

Anyone dumb enough to leave the PD for CCSO is someone you didnt want working w/ you in the first place.

02-13-2008, 03:40 PM

Anyone dumb enough to leave the PD for CCSO is someone you didnt want working w/ you in the first place.

Yeah , right, because PGPD is all high and mighty....DREAM ON!!!!! PGPD is a little podunk pd with no equipment or resources. That is why they are CONSTANTLY calling CCSO for help.

02-14-2008, 01:32 AM

Yeah , right, because PGPD is all high and mighty....DREAM ON!!!!! PGPD is a little podunk pd with no equipment or resources. That is why they are CONSTANTLY calling CCSO for help.

ouch that hurt. I hope your not one of the resources. Please stay on your side of the river.

02-14-2008, 01:33 AM
it's definitely kind of lame that your new recruiter is violating several agreements by calling our officers at home to recruit them. Although, i think it's more lame that some of our officers have decided to chase the carrot that gravel is dangling in front of them.

Hey blue they know where to find the good ones, you cant blame them.

02-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Can anyone explain why there is all this bashing going on? Most of the problems that both agencies have are way above the road patrol officer's/deputy pay grade. The guys/gals that are on patrol need to stick together and watch each others back no matter what color your uniform is.

I have been there when the city has called and the same goes for the city when I've needed assistance in the city limits.

02-27-2008, 02:07 AM
The CCSO Recruiter, Gravel, did not post that recruitment blog on the Punta Gorda page or any other page. Come on guys/gals some of you should know better than that next time call him and ask.

02-28-2008, 03:07 AM
If you go to Punta Gorda's page you will see an entry from Gravel, so you don't know what you are talking about. He needs stay off of our damned page.

And besides, we intend to bring our brothers and sisters in green (at least some of them) over to the new PGPD.

02-28-2008, 01:28 PM
com one over we can save a few of you and put you in blue. Better pay, better retirement, less call volume and more time to have fun.

02-29-2008, 12:02 PM

Hey Libby, don't you have anything better to do than take pot shots at an agency in which you tried to fire half its people? Leave us alone.

03-03-2008, 01:31 PM
as long as we dont hire any of ccso's dispatch we will be ok...

03-04-2008, 01:02 AM

THIS DID NOT COME FROM PGPD DISPATCH

03-04-2008, 02:37 AM
Who are you people???? I think the road officers have a good working relationship with the PGPD. It's the admins that don't get along, more so our side then PG's.

03-05-2008, 05:11 PM

THIS DID NOT COME FROM PGPD DISPATCH

I dont think we could pay ccso enough to take a couple of our dispatchers. Boy it sure would be nice though

03-06-2008, 12:36 AM
pgpd dispatchers could not pass the basic entry test to get on with us. Sorry nice try

03-07-2008, 02:12 AM
now is not a good time to be comparing dispatchers with the city

05-11-2008, 09:36 AM
Please stay on your side of the river.

Last time I checked the county was on BOTH sides of the river. Please check your map. Thank you.

05-12-2008, 06:03 PM
"I dont think we could pay ccso enough to take a couple of our dispatchers. Boy it sure would be nice though"

I work for CCSO, and even I agree with the comment above.

05-12-2008, 06:04 PM
"now is not a good time to be comparing dispatchers with the city"

I work for CCSO too and I can't agree more with this one.

05-21-2008, 03:05 AM
pgpd dispatchers could not pass the basic entry test to get on with us. Sorry nice try

And what does the test consist of, how to fu$k up a 911 call perhaps.

05-23-2008, 12:53 AM
To the person who posted above:

So, you're assuming that because a couple of dispatchers made a mistake that they all make mistakes like that? You can't be serious. If you are, you're not all that bright or lack a whole lot of common sense. The test that is taken is called Critical. It has only been implimented that past couple of years for newcomers looking to apply for the job. Dispatch is not full of a bunch of screw ups. Stop treating them all as if they are. Not that the city PD dispatchers couldn't handle the job at CCSO, maybe they can but they don't work nearly the same call volume as CCSO and for some, it would be difficult to keep up the pace if they're not used to it. I happen to think the city PD dispatchers are good people and very pleasant to deal with. I'm sure they are good at what they do at their agency.

06-27-2011, 05:30 AM
who would want to work for PGPD anyways, they write our deputys tickets!!

06-27-2011, 05:31 AM

06-27-2011, 01:24 PM

Ummm...don't we have some guy named gravel working for us? Nuff said...