PDA

View Full Version : Come watch my Videos with me

02-12-2008, 11:10 PM
yeah RB would look good in a wackanut monkey suit, he could work at the hospital under retired captain brownnose

This needed to have its own section so not to confuse RB with leadership

02-29-2008, 02:42 AM
Alpha was the victim tonight. This stuff is a sooo useless to us.

03-01-2008, 06:47 PM
In my opinion what honestly are you going to get from a video that hands on would not provide. Every situation is different and what was shown in a video may not be what us officers deal with out in the field. Please make better use of our training time. Thanks

03-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Then step up and let "us" know what you are lacking and "we" will train you, but from the posts here "you" already know everything there is to know. Really folks training does suck, but when there is training it seems there are a few who try everthing to get out of it or bash it for the content.

03-02-2008, 12:34 AM
Then step up and let "us" know what you are lacking and "we" will train you, but from the posts here "you" already know everything there is to know. Really folks training does suck, but when there is training it seems there are a few who try everthing to get out of it or bash it for the content.

They have been told a million times. The same people just have thier own idea of what training should be and have never worked the road in their life. So don't bash people who are telling them what they are offering is a waste of time. Maybe if some one with real experience was behind the training it would give it some credit. The known idiot people are fed up with is the one that caused this post to start to begin with and is only as smart as the book he reads and tries to tell us he knows it all so back down testicle poster.

03-02-2008, 06:38 PM

They have been told a million times. The same people just have thier own idea of what training should be and have never worked the road in their life. So don't bash people who are telling them what they are offering is a waste of time. Maybe if some one with real experience was behind the training it would give it some credit. The known idiot people are fed up with is the one that caused this post to start to begin with and is only as smart as the book he reads and tries to tell us he knows it all so back down testicle poster.

It is amazing that this agency survived without these people, thank god they are here now to tell us how bad we are and how things are. This "training" we just got was only to start dialogue and find a better and safer way to respond. At least this admin guy was looking out for someone besides himself.

03-02-2008, 08:21 PM

It is amazing that this agency survived without these people, thank god they are here now to tell us how bad we are and how things are. This "training" we just got was only to start dialogue and find a better and safer way to respond. At least this admin guy was looking out for someone besides himself.

Dear Brainwashed, The purpose was not to start dialogue. Now that we have been shown "video training" as it is referred to it will pave the way to write us up when we do not respond the way we were trained. Those that are in IA by choice are always the ones to never trust! Just remember this quote when it happens.

03-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Are you for real! If you don't respond the way your supposed to, then you desevre to be written up, and maybe even fired. This is not a game and its not rocket science. Why would anyone not respond the way they were trained and told over and over and over again how to. Its those know it alls that arrive to an alarm and park right in front of the residence and/or business and just walk around like its nothing, again. Hey better for me, you draw the fire and I will be the hero............. :D

03-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Are you for real! If you don't respond the way your supposed to, then you desevre to be written up, and maybe even fired. This is not a game and its not rocket science. Why would anyone not respond the way they were trained and told over and over and over again how to. Its those know it alls that arrive to an alarm and park right in front of the residence and/or business and just walk around like its nothing, again. Hey better for me, you draw the fire and I will be the hero............. :D

Sounds like our typical command staff response.

03-03-2008, 01:46 AM
How about the dude who responded/coded an alarm where the front window was smashed out, and he drove by with the alley light on! But hey we dont need training we are alert, and know everything there is to know about police work. That guy should of been written up but his "SUPERVISOR'S" stood up for him! So quit summing up the "management" into one little scape goat for your deficiencies/inabilities. And stupid I.A. is an appointed position so J.D. didn't request it Chief put him there.

03-03-2008, 02:50 AM
How about the dude who responded/coded an alarm where the front window was smashed out, and he drove by with the alley light on! But hey we dont need training we are alert, and know everything there is to know about police work. That guy should of been written up but his "SUPERVISOR'S" stood up for him! So quit summing up the "management" into one little scape goat for your deficiencies/inabilities. And stupid I.A. is an appointed position so J.D. didn't request it Chief put him there.

You can only go to IA if you agree to it. Why do you think they hand select who they want. So the bobble heads will do exactly what they are told to do. JV must not have been a do boy of else he would not have requested to go back to being a real cop. Sounds like you are a rat boy from your post. If you see wrong doing then report it rat or shut up and stop being a kiss a$$ to management in here if you are not one of them to begin with.

03-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Wanted

Real cops on the command staff

03-08-2008, 02:00 AM
WANTED :

Adults to work the road

03-10-2008, 01:45 AM
WANTED :

Adults to work the road

when you mean you want adults to work the road, what exactly do you mean by that? do you mean adults that are so short on the road that they are going call to call busting their ass, or do you mean you want yes men that wont disagree with anything you say. if thats the case then you already have a hand full of delta units that will do it for you.

03-10-2008, 12:51 PM
WANTED :

Adults to work the road

when you mean you want adults to work the road, what exactly do you mean by that? do you mean adults that are so short on the road that they are going call to call busting their ass, or do you mean you want yes men that wont disagree with anything you say. if thats the case then you already have a hand full of delta units that will do it for you.

either "GUest25" meant MORE adults to work the road on top of those we already have, or meant that the Dept has been incompetent in hiring adults-his/her opinion of course.

03-11-2008, 03:24 AM
In my opinion what honestly are you going to get from a video that hands on would not provide. Every situation is different and what was shown in a video may not be what us officers deal with out in the field. Please make better use of our training time. Thanks

I thought that was why mpd has a real training unit to train us. Now we have someone with no training exp or skills trying to teach incidents with a video of something he has never seen in real time on the road like us. Just get out of the way before you get someone hurt.

Leave the training to the real people, we have three that are more than qualified and are not book worms.