PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Factor

02-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Can someone explain how cpl ****ie and sgt hinson, who wasnt even present get roped into a incident that they were not involved in. The cpl and deputy both b/f were guilty as sin, but come on, one is a cpl herself and is the only one obligated to take action since cpl ****ie walked by after the guy was being placed back into the chair by warrants detective. Again, this smells of a witch hunt by the chief, lets hope not, but its already started and the votes havent even been counted. Folks this is why you need representation, not for the two who were guilty as all get out but for the ones who are suspended for walking by an incident with a supervisor already on scene. The chief is already talking about firing all of them and its not even been investigated yet. Ohh boy its going to be fun once the pba is voted out and things go back to normal. Haa

02-12-2008, 11:20 PM
IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY.....DOCOBO WANTS BLOOD. THIS IS JUST A SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT IS TO COME IF THE PBA IS VOTED OUT. HE HASN'T TALKED TO A N Y O N E INVOLVED AND HE WANTS THEM FIRED? I JUST HOPE THAT CHARLOTTE IS A PBA MEMBER. IT WILL BE A GOOD TEST FOR PBA REPRESENTATION IF SHE IS.
STAY TUNED FOLKS.

02-12-2008, 11:21 PM
How do you know they were not there? Have you viewed all of the cameras located throughout the facility to determine that in fact those individuals were not there? Is it possible that the individuals were located out of sight of the one camera being shown?

The sad part is that you are not seeing how horrible the behavior is, and instead are blaming the administration for being on a witch hunt.

02-13-2008, 12:13 AM
How do you know they were not there? Have you viewed all of the cameras located throughout the facility to determine that in fact those individuals were not there? Is it possible that the individuals were located out of sight of the one camera being shown?

The sad part is that you are not seeing how horrible the behavior is, and instead are blaming the administration for being on a witch hunt.

And you all thought the jail was a lousy place to work before..............Just wait and see how low it will sink now...............Deep, Deep and getting DEEEEEEPER by the hour. You all might want to really think about keeping the union around right now, as politics will be in full bloom for awhile and MICRO-MANAGE will be the norm. This really sucks.

02-13-2008, 12:27 AM

And you all thought the jail was a lousy place to work before..............Just wait and see how low it will sink now...............Deep, Deep and getting DEEEEEEPER by the hour. You all might want to really think about keeping the union around right now, as politics will be in full bloom for awhile and MICRO-MANAGE will be the norm. This really sucks.

Are you suggesting we are low because of our boss? Could it be that we are low because of the PBA bringing us down? Could it be that the people you hang around (your cirlce of friends) are low and that is your reality? I come to work and do my job. I don't need you, the sheriff or anyone else to make me happy. I am responsible for my own house and family and this job (yes it is just a job) pays my bills. I do not know where the people you hang around grew up but man what a bunch of cry badies. You guys would make me fell low if I was not my own person. Get a life and get on with it.

I am voting No to the PBA if we get a chance to (im in the jail) not because of the sheriff, not because of the PBA, and certainly not because of all the fear horse crap you guys try to push. I will vote no because it is the best thing for my family, and by that I mean the wife and kids at home and my brothers and sisters at work.

After the investigation on charlette if the office finds her wrong then we live by it. If the office finds her right (but I do not think so) then we live by it. But how is Sam Hell do you explain what we see on the tape? If she is a union member, will the union fight for her? I am sorry I got of on a tangent but it makes me sick when you guys blame everyone else. When you go home at night and all you do is complain about this job, you need help. If you go home at night and you can not think about something else positive, you need help.

If you are DEEP or sinking in this job, do something for yourself but do not blame others. Worry about yourself and get yourself in a better place and the rest will follow.

02-13-2008, 12:39 AM
IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY.....DOCOBO WANTS BLOOD. THIS IS JUST A SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT IS TO COME IF THE PBA IS VOTED OUT. HE HASN'T TALKED TO A N Y O N E INVOLVED AND HE WANTS THEM FIRED? I JUST HOPE THAT CHARLOTTE IS A PBA MEMBER. IT WILL BE A GOOD TEST FOR PBA REPRESENTATION IF SHE IS.
STAY TUNED FOLKS.

Chief Docobo ONLY want's you to do your job!! If you can't then you deserve what he gives you....The BOOT in the behind. Is that asking to much?? :roll:

02-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Mr. Justice why the hell is two supervisors who were not present when the man was dumped and yes he was dupmped, suspended. It makes no sense and you defending the administrations actions are just as sickening as the jail deputy throwing the guy on the ground. You sir are applying a double standard. Practice what you preach. This is why we need a union folks so hot heads running the place cant be allowed to just violate people right to a fair disciplinary process. Makes me sick. This is only the beginning and the sad part is if the union is voted out it is only going to get worse.

02-13-2008, 12:51 AM
Mr. Justice why the hell is two supervisors who were not present when the man was dumped and yes he was dupmped, suspended. It makes no sense and you defending the administrations actions are just as sickening as the jail deputy throwing the guy on the ground. You sir are applying a double standard. Practice what you preach. This is why we need a union folks so hot heads running the place cant be allowed to just violate people right to a fair disciplinary process. Makes me sick. This is only the beginning and the sad part is if the union is voted out it is only going to get worse.

D I T T O !

02-13-2008, 12:53 AM

Are you suggesting we are low because of our boss? Could it be that we are low because of the PBA bringing us down? Could it be that the people you hang around (your cirlce of friends) are low and that is your reality? I come to work and do my job. I don't need you, the sheriff or anyone else to make me happy. I am responsible for my own house and family and this job (yes it is just a job) pays my bills. I do not know where the people you hang around grew up but man what a bunch of cry badies. You guys would make me fell low if I was not my own person. Get a life and get on with it.

I am voting No to the PBA if we get a chance to (im in the jail) not because of the sheriff, not because of the PBA, and certainly not because of all the fear horse crap you guys try to push. I will vote no because it is the best thing for my family, and by that I mean the wife and kids at home and my brothers and sisters at work.

After the investigation on charlette if the office finds her wrong then we live by it. If the office finds her right (but I do not think so) then we live by it. But how is Sam Hell do you explain what we see on the tape? If she is a union member, will the union fight for her? I am sorry I got of on a tangent but it makes me sick when you guys blame everyone else. When you go home at night and all you do is complain about this job, you need help. If you go home at night and you can not think about something else positive, you need help.

If you are DEEP or sinking in this job, do something for yourself but do not blame others. Worry about yourself and get yourself in a better place and the rest will follow.

I'm not defending what she did hotshot.................Just sick & tired of the typical knee jerk reaction process that is allowed to continue unchecked at HCSO!

Buddy Rich Fan
02-13-2008, 01:04 AM
I have seen the tape and ****ey walked in after the incident. Hinson was in his office doing his job. What about the Plain Cloths Deputies. Diden't they have an obligation to react if they saw a wrong doing. Also why did a Major authorize evidence to be released to the press so they could alter it before an investigation was conducted. This Major did not even look at it before it was released. Yes the Deputy screwed up. NO EXCUSE. She did not write a report. Yes the Corpral screwed up. NO EXCUSE. She did not either. Yes it was embarassing to all. But in my years I have seen worse on both sides. If you see the entire tape unedited you will know the truth. I believe Sheriff Decobbo (as introduced by FOX 13) and Gee are full with GLEE that ****ey was in the right place at the wrong time. If you are believing anything less, shame on you.

02-13-2008, 01:22 AM
I totally agree, sheriff docobo will be taking over the rains again and the beatings will continue until the morale improves. Hope all of them are pba members or they will be shelling out big money to defend themselves.

BeenThereDunnit
02-13-2008, 01:53 AM
I'm not defending what she did hotshot.................Just sick & tired of the typical knee jerk reaction process that is allowed to continue unchecked at HCSO!

What was unchecked was this reprehensible act, HOT SHOT. Your PBA rep knew about it and did nothing! Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/MyFo ... cale=EN-US (http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=5752436&version=1&locale=EN-US)

Had he done his primary job, this horrible episode would have been handled by the Sheriff's Office, not the media.

02-13-2008, 02:02 AM
You are spreading your bs again mr been there, just like when you tried to convince us that tpd paid for their equipment. Cpl ****ie wasnt in the room when the x15 was dumped on the ground nor was sgt hinson, you are a back office groupie and the facts blind you which is evident by your previous posts. Go ahead admit your wrong just like you did a few days ago when you posted misinformation. Lets hope they are pba members and a free lawyer is provided instead of having to pay thousands to retain one, of course you are in the group that stated the pba had no use. Try telling that to their families who wont have to sacrifice by having to come up with a huge retainer. This folks is why we need a union, the witch hunt has begun.

02-13-2008, 03:54 AM

What was unchecked was this reprehensible act, HOT SHOT. Your PBA rep knew about it and did nothing! Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/MyFo ... cale=EN-US (http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=5752436&version=1&locale=EN-US)

Had he done his primary job, this horrible episode would have been handled by the Sheriff's Office, not the media.

Knew what? When he walks up the inmate is being placed into a wheelchair buy two detectives, one Deputy and one Corporal. So he knows what? That the inmate passed out and needed a wheel chair? That the inmate was being searched? That the inmate fell out of his wheel chair and the group was helping him back in? Or should he have used the crystal ball and looked into the glass and seen the Deputy do a stupid thing and dump the 10-15 on the floor? Forced the on site Cpl. to make the Deputy write a report from what he saw in the crystal ball? Or should he understand that this group of veteran Deputies know what the hell they are doing, and go on?

Had the higher ups looked at the tape after it was brought to their attention, and conducted the investigation, this would not look nearly as ugly, and a few Deputies would not be suspended.

Buddy Rich Fan
02-13-2008, 04:39 AM
I believe a nurse was there also. I did not see that on the made for t.v. version. Sorry but the fault unfortunately belongs with the person that dumped the x15 and not writing the report along with the Corporal that was there as her supervisor. The fault with the big kaboom belongs to the Major for letting the press have the video without viewing it first. Like I said it looks like a witch hunt. Why go after ****ey and Hinson? Hinson was not there at all. ****ey came in after the fact. The 2 PLAIN CLOTHS DEPUTIES were there. They did nothing and it was never even reported by them nor were they mentioned by the press or Docobbo and they were clearly there when it occured. I am not saying they were responsible, But how could ****ey or Hinson be if they were not even there at the time of the incident. The Office is going to HELL in a hand basket.