PDA

View Full Version : join ccso

02-12-2008, 03:55 PM
We are currently trying ti fill 11 open positions. Starting pay is based on your expirience. You can start as high as 45,000 please give me a call if you are interested in joing our great team. 639-2101 ask for recruitung.

Lets talk and Ill tell you about the great things happening at CCSO

02-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Ill call you. The money sounds good.

02-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Here are just a few examples of the great things going on at CCSO:

1. We are in an election year;
2. Many of our people have left for other agencies due to poor management - why do you think we have 11 open positions;
3. The road deputies hate the administration;
4. We avoid work whenever we can (lots of relaxation);
5. We killed a girl.

02-13-2008, 12:03 AM
That's a borderline Libel issue based on that last comment...

SHOW SOME F*&$*$ CLASS!!!

02-13-2008, 01:39 AM
We are currently trying ti fill 11 open positions. Starting pay is based on your expirience. You can start as high as 45,000 please give me a call if you are interested in joing our great team. 639-2101 ask for recruitung.

Lets talk and Ill tell you about the great things happening at CCSO

Your recruiter is quite the example for the agency. Let us help you out:

1. It's "trying to fill" not "trying ti fill";
2. It's "experience" not "expirience";
3. It's "joining" not "joing";
4. It's "recruiting" not "recruitung"

One other question, do you have to pass a grammar test to get hired?

02-13-2008, 01:40 AM
That's a borderline Libel issue based on that last comment...

SHOW SOME F*&$*$ CLASS!!!

sue us, dirtbag

02-13-2008, 09:02 AM
Do you really think Gravel started this blog. Use some common sense. This is someone trying to be funny, if it was a real recruiter they would have told you alot more. Guys that work the road, that work with PGPD, all get along. County and the City are all friends. We all have lazy and aggresive people. People that make it look like PGPD and CCSO are rivals are retarted, and don't know any better.

02-14-2008, 01:03 AM

2. Many of our people have left for other agencies due to poor management - why do you think we have 11 open positions;
5. We killed a girl.

ouch number 5 not nice. Im telling the moderator on you

02-14-2008, 01:05 AM
Do you really think Gravel started this blog. Use some common sense. This is someone trying to be funny, if it was a real recruiter they would have told you alot more. Guys that work the road, that work with PGPD, all get along. County and the City are all friends. We all have lazy and aggresive people. People that make it look like PGPD and CCSO are rivals are retarted, and don't know any better.

thank you county mounty. Love city kity

02-14-2008, 01:19 AM

5. We killed a girl.

Number 5 is disgracefull. This is a warning. Anymore comments like this will result in you being banned from LEO Affairs

02-14-2008, 01:48 AM

5. We killed a girl.

Number 5 is disgracefull. This is a warning. Anymore comments like this will result in you being banned from LEO Affairs

Sorry, it was out of line. It has been addressed and won't happen again.

02-25-2008, 11:25 PM
This is the real CCSO Recruiter Cpl. Gravel. I did not start this blog. One way to tell is that the phone number listed to call is wrong. The second way is that anyone who knows me knows I would never have posted something with so many spelling errors. I know how to use spell check. Oh and by the way the 13 LEO positions are newly created positions for April 2008.

Jacobsen
02-26-2008, 12:35 AM
"Drowning in data, yet starved of information"
- Ruth Stanat in The Intelligent Organization

02-28-2008, 02:57 AM
This is the real CCSO Recruiter Cpl. Gravel. I did not start this blog. One way to tell is that the phone number listed to call is wrong. The second way is that anyone who knows me knows I would never have posted something with so many spelling errors. I know how to use spell check. Oh and by the way the 13 LEO positions are newly created positions for April 2008.

There you go trying to recruit again. Retaliatory measures are under way. What a boob.

02-28-2008, 01:25 PM

ya ya nice try....gee you got me convinced

02-29-2008, 11:54 AM

It is obvious that Grovel is desperate when he must recruit on LEO Affairs. Good luck.

Jacobsen
02-29-2008, 11:22 PM
"If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or without, we must try to extinguish it."
-Thomas Jefferson