PDA

View Full Version : SHOOTING

02-09-2008, 06:31 PM
What the hell happend at Chevron on University yesterday. I saw a bunch of you MPD cops over there.

02-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Our gas pumps were down all day so we ended up going over there for fuel and kit kat bars.

02-10-2008, 04:33 AM
The krispy Kreme truck never showed up so it was active signal 8 crime scene.... I believe it was recovered at Pine Island and Countyline

Dispatcher: "23 Delta 21"
23Delta21: "Hello?"

classic

02-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Our gas pumps were down all day so we ended up going over there for fuel and kit kat bars.

:roll:

02-12-2008, 06:24 PM
when is BSO taking over your crap city?

02-12-2008, 08:22 PM
HAHAHAHA! THIS CITY IS FAR FROM SEEING THE LIKES OF THOSE LOSERS.

02-12-2008, 08:47 PM

If BSO took over our city it would be freakin awesome. They have more specialize units than any agency, and those units actually do something. I dont mean to crak on our safe street units or covert gang unit, but it is night and day. plus they get to wear green and green goes great with my eyes. I have meet a lot of deputies that our very professional, and their new sheriff is 10-8

02-19-2008, 06:04 PM
yea and don't forget a bout those red highheels that go great with your lipstick.

02-20-2008, 03:10 AM

If BSO took over our city it would be freakin awesome. They have more specialize units than any agency, and those units actually do something. I dont mean to crak on our safe street units or covert gang unit, but it is night and day. plus they get to wear green and green goes great with my eyes. I have meet a lot of deputies that our very professional, and their new sheriff is 10-8
Typical rookie mindset. Maybe you can wear a cool looking tac vest too.

02-20-2008, 12:06 PM
BSO TAKES OVER ROOKIE YOU WILL HAVE TUE- WED OFF FOR 5 YEARS!!!!!

02-20-2008, 04:22 PM
can i put in for Wed/Thurs off...Bottom line is this place ain't perfect but it isn't the worst out there either. I like my 4 days off and i don't think green is my color, doesn't go with my eyes.

02-24-2008, 12:40 AM

Ok, I hope you don't write your reports like this. They are "SPECIALIZED" units, not specalize units. Crack is spelled with two "c's." The first word in every sentence should be capitalized. Finally, deputies ARE professional, not "our" professional. I am impressed, however, that you know that "a lot" is two words.

02-25-2008, 09:47 PM

YOUR HIGHLY WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-27-2008, 05:17 PM

Ok, I hope you don't write your reports like this. They are "SPECIALIZED" units, not specalize units. Crack is spelled with two "c's." The first word in every sentence should be capitalized. Finally, deputies ARE professional, not "our" professional. I am impressed, however, that you know that "a lot" is two words.

OMG! i didnt spell check my post before submitting!!!! im sorry Sgt please deny it, and send it back so i can fix the errors. geez man, is that what you do... go around our postings and check from grammar erros? you are so lame.

at any rate... i wouldnt consider myself a rookie because ive been on for 10 years. but one thing about the FRS is that you wouldnt be paying into it. that would be 900 bucks of my check that i could put into my deffered comp, or just food on the table. im sure that whomever is posting these comebacks has no ambition to move anywhere in the depts accept the road, and maybe failing an occassional sgts exam.

im not saying BSO is perfect by no means. there are a lot of districts that suck to work for. but i know a lot of happy deputies that get to do real police work. last time i checked they could still pursue. here we cant even pursue when a guy is threatening to kill himself. whatever...

in the end you got to make the best of what you have. ten years is a lot of time, and i could retire now with a very small check and go somewhere else, but i love my new car. its still has the new car smell in it.

02-27-2008, 08:13 PM
what is truly impressive is that you can smell that "new car smell" with all the shizzat coming out of your mouth.

02-29-2008, 02:27 AM
BSO is the best!

03-02-2008, 12:02 AM
BSO is the best!At falsely clearing cases....

03-19-2008, 12:10 AM
MIRAMAR should be taken over by B to the S to the O !!

03-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Al Lamberti for Broward County Sheriff!

03-19-2008, 11:56 PM
Al Lamberti for Broward County Sheriff!

:roll:

03-20-2008, 10:34 AM
yea work for SO which means no raises, shitty pension and a sheriff who could give 2 shits about what a deputy makes

03-20-2008, 01:41 PM
yea work for SO which means no raises, shitty pension and a sheriff who could give 2 shits about what a deputy makes

COUNTY WIDE POWERS BABY!

03-22-2008, 03:03 AM
well if guys and gals want to work for bso so bad then go to apply to them losers :twisted:

03-22-2008, 04:27 PM
well if guys and gals want to work for bso so bad then go to apply to them losers :twisted:

HIRING FREEZE

05-20-2008, 10:37 PM

YOU ARE DUMB

05-20-2008, 10:55 PM

YOU ARE DUMB

no you are blind to what is out there. come to the dark side, and we will show you our true power.