PDA

View Full Version : Do you enjoy ...

02-09-2008, 04:35 AM
Just wondering ..do the cops eeerrrr people that work for FDLE enjoy putting their brothers and sisters in jail? Just curious how it feels scumbags.

02-09-2008, 12:39 PM
If they deserve it, hell yes. There is nothing more gratifying and a better service to the public than putting away someone that abuses his or her position, violates the public trust or abuses the rights of others. One of the lowest forms of criminal if you asked me.

02-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Totally Agree.. if you have to ask makes me wonder about you ! I have worked 30 plus years in the business and have placed corrupt LEO's in jail. You can only be on one side not both... if you have to think about which side... get out of the LEO business.. A COPS PROFESSION IS MOST HONORABLE AND IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOUR MINDSET THAT MAKES ALL OF US LOOK BAD !

02-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Maybe if the agent had done her job he would have realized that the officer has MEDICAL ISSUES. Not a criminal. I hope you all have pain someday and have no way to handle it and somebody in green and gold comes to get you!

02-09-2008, 04:13 PM
No cop enjoys investigating, nor especially arresting a fellow officer. Period. If you've ever had to do it, you understand exactly what I'm saying, if not, you don't want it.

To the poster Hmmm...
Don't be so juvenile in your posts.

02-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Maybe if the agent had done her job he would have realized that the officer has MEDICAL ISSUES. Not a criminal. I hope you all have pain someday and have no way to handle it and somebody in green and gold comes to get you!

What case are you referring to anyway?

02-09-2008, 04:22 PM
http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/ ... rings.html (http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2008/02/tarpon-springs.html)

flasam
02-09-2008, 04:38 PM
So, the original complaint came from the pharmacy, to the PD, to FDLE. What do you want them to do, ignore it? I don't know the specifics of this case, but was involved in one very similiar. Every effort was made in the other case to keep it from going criminal.

02-09-2008, 04:58 PM
So, the original complaint came from the pharmacy, to the PD, to FDLE. What do you want them to do, ignore it? I don't know the specifics of this case, but was involved in one very similiar. Every effort was made in the other case to keep it from going criminal.

No....but your agency has no respect for other law enforcement officers so I see where HMMM... is coming from.

02-09-2008, 05:22 PM
If they deserve it, hell yes. There is nothing more gratifying and a better service to the public than putting away someone that abuses his or her position, violates the public trust or abuses the rights of others. One of the lowest forms of criminal if you asked me.

AMEN TO THAT

02-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Whatever happened to Innocent until proven guilty? Apparently FDLE doesn't believe in those standards?

02-10-2008, 01:41 PM
It's nice that people feel the need to defend everyone and everything! Why don't you find a little corner somewhere and cry your eyes out! It takes more than just FDLE to arrest a OFFICER. Most SAO are very protective and will not go after officers unless they have more than is normally required.

As we've always said

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DON'T DO THE CRIME!!!!!

02-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Whatever happened to Innocent until proven guilty? Apparently FDLE doesn't believe in those standards?

You are pathetic with your statement.

Innocent until proven guilty is something for the jury to consider. If you are a cop, which you probably aren't, we're only concerned with getting to probable cause for an arrest. The majority of the time, if it's not an on scene arrest, the case has to be reviewed by the SAO for the circuit where the offense occurred.

02-10-2008, 02:09 PM

No....but your agency has no respect for other law enforcement officers so I see where HMMM... is coming from.

No respect for other agencies?? If you've encountered an Agent who has led you to believe this, guess what...there are law enforcement officers like that in every agency pal...

02-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Thats why they make EAP in all our agencies along with health care... if she was that stupid to use it... she has no business being a COP... she knew exactly what she was doing ! She cant be using all those meds without someone at the agency knowing her demeanor and work has changed.. stop protecting our own.. she has no business being a COP !

02-11-2008, 09:16 PM
The saddest part of all of this is that under similar circumstances, Doctors and Lawyers are able to get their licenses reinstated after going to rehab treatment. Cops loose their certification for ever.