PDA

View Full Version : New Building

02-09-2008, 02:40 AM
Rumor has it we will not be in the new garage! We are destined to be in this building until the end of Apocalypse!

02-09-2008, 06:22 AM
Rumor has it we will not be in the new garage! We are destined to be in this building until the end of Apocalypse!

I agree..They don't care where they put us. The trailer is our destiny. We dont deserve a STATION or JAIL-CELLS to put our detainees. We only have TWO working COMPUTERS to do our reports on. Why do we open doors for these fools at the university? Because the chief has no backbone to say thats not the officers job. If things dont change soon, we are gonna have to get everyone from students to the media involved. Im tired of coming to work to nothing being done about these issues. WHERE ARE YOU CHIEF? No one seems to know!!!!!!!!

02-09-2008, 08:52 PM
I like the trailer I feel at home. We only need some T.V. dinners, beer and some moon pies. Also a hound dog for the front porch would be nice

02-18-2008, 09:30 AM
HAS ANYONE CHECKED ON THIS NEW BUILDING RUMOR? NO BUILDING FOR US SAYS THE RAZ (WHO WAS TOLD BY THE CHIEF). WHAT A PAIR OF ^%$*&@!

02-23-2008, 11:52 PM
Monday meeting is about the station were going into duplicating center. I hope they will put some holding cell in there the place has the room in the rear.

02-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Monday meeting is about the station were going into duplicating center. I hope they will put some holding cell in there the place has the room in the rear.

As anyone else heard this ?

02-24-2008, 11:12 PM
If I have to hear one more time that we are so respected by the President and FIU community I am going to go crazy on someone. ACTIONS ARE MORE TRUE THAN WORDS. And so far I don't even see a possible ground breaking in the next decade. I hope they do say something about a new building and they say how we respected we are because I'm going to go off on somoene. :twisted:

bloodshed
02-24-2008, 11:30 PM
We are going to the Duplicating Center....Now the students can call us to make copies for them....LOL......BLACK and WHITE, or COLOR?

02-25-2008, 06:08 AM
looks like we're gonna need a new code for copies / binding / faxing!!!

Sig 66 sounds good.

i can hear it now: 66 Charlie at the DM building...66 Charlie??? ya, ref color copies for a professor.

looks like we better learn how to colate!