PDA

View Full Version : Dispatcher training

02-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Hey Raspberry….

Our radio system to be working well [if we keep our radios turned off like you maybe we will agree]. The PCOs, as well as needing additional operational training, need your understanding [and a hug, that will really make them feel better about their incompetence]. PCOs answer 10 + phones lines, take care of walk ins, respond to emergency phones and Burglary/Fire alarms. Most times there is but one PCO on duty. [And who is responsible for this fiasco Raspberry?] We have hired two new PCOs and a third is in line to be hired. Once all have been properly trained [at least you admit they can’t do their job]and, with the additional FDLE training I've asked for, these problems will go away. [FDLE??? FHP dispatches for them since FDLE has no dispatchers!!!] Starting in May's rotational cycle, we will have two PCOs working on each shift during the week. Your concerns are valid and we are taking appropriate action to correct them. [We wont hold our collective breath] Please feel free to contact me with your concerns. They will be addressed. [and looked into with little hope of corrective action]

02-09-2008, 06:45 AM
Raspberry,
Nice nickname... You are not the sharpest tool in the shed....Hey let me ask you a question... Do you know anything? Let me give a heads up. These radios are the worst radios in the world... U have to be a fool to believe that they are good... Well then again.. You are a fool.

02-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Stop looking a day shift officer feet and fixed the radio. I know he has nice legs but fix the radio.

02-10-2008, 06:22 AM
Raspberry,
Nice nickname... You are not the sharpest tool in the shed....Hey let me ask you a question... Do you know anything? Let me give a heads up. These radios are the worst radios in the world... U have to be a fool to believe that they are good... Well then again.. You are a fool.

Thats not nice he always friendly.

02-10-2008, 06:34 AM
if you give the dispatchers some training they would do fine. if you do not show them how to do there job how are they to know

02-11-2008, 04:41 AM
The reason Raspberry thinks the radio is fine is because he never has it on long enough to listen.

But then again do any of our so call Lieutenant listens to the radio? One Lieutenant make you turn your radio down when you into the station. Radio transmission hurts his ears "too much police talk". I wonder if they still know the Q codes or signals?