PDA

View Full Version : The 27th anniversary of another Ronniemac criminal charge

02-08-2008, 09:39 AM
February 19th will mark the day when our dear sheriff was observed dragging a deer from the Floresta Perdida Wildlife Management Area a mere 27 years ago. It wasn't reported then so why not do it now! Some people never learn.

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents ... unting.pdf (http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/documents/1981-hunting.pdf)

02-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Let's not forget the 30 day suspension...

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents ... ension.pdf (http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/documents/mcnesby-suspension.pdf)

02-08-2008, 10:30 AM
The second charge was that he was a liar. He was a liar then and has not changed in all these years.

I was taught early on that if a man will lie to you he'll steal from you!

02-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Well, I have felt that he has stolen food out of my family's mouths for years with the crappy raises he gives to "regular" deputies.

02-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Those who have put big bucks in his campaign fund havn't gone hungry.

02-09-2008, 03:49 AM
I haven't heard the glorious PBA say one word about the $35,000 that will be the starting salary for ALL deputies wherever they are assigned. Morgan will be good news for the regular deputies and the kiss of death to the high salaried good for nothings. He's got my vote. I even reregistered as a Republican so I can vote for Morgan in the primary in August. We've got to knock off McNesby then or we'll be stuck with him again for 4 more years.

02-09-2008, 07:18 AM
looks like david craig is holding a conversation with himself here....haha

02-09-2008, 01:42 PM
I haven't heard the glorious PBA say one word about the $35,000 that will be the starting salary for ALL deputies wherever they are assigned. Morgan will be good news for the regular deputies and the kiss of death to the high salaried good for nothings. He's got my vote. I even reregistered as a Republican so I can vote for Morgan in the primary in August. We've got to knock off McNesby then or we'll be stuck with him again for 4 more years.

My guess is the PBA hasn't responded because a) there is no plan how to do it and b) starting pay is one of the least concerns at the SO. You would know why most deputies don't think starting pay getting raised alone is such a great idea if you knew them.

Morgan and his supporters amuse me with their taunting of the PBA. Over half the things he plans on doing he can't do without negotiating with them. Whatever, it's a non issue because he'll never get the opportunity.

02-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Starting pay, blah blah blah. The problem is with pay compression not starting pay. So Morgan plans on raising starting pay to $35,000 , big whoop. What about the deputies with 10+ years that aren't getting $35,000 yet? They will be at staring pay all over again and the cycle will never end. If the Sheriff could get rid of his multi million dallar admin staff maybe he could fix a little bit of the compression issue. Until that is fixing you are just pissing in the wind with your starting salary crap.

02-10-2008, 07:32 AM
Starting pay, blah blah blah. The problem is with pay compression not starting pay. So Morgan plans on raising starting pay to $35,000 , big whoop. What about the deputies with 10+ years that aren't getting $35,000 yet? They will be at staring pay all over again and the cycle will never end. If the Sheriff could get rid of his multi million dallar admin staff maybe he could fix a little bit of the compression issue. Until that is fixing you are just pissing in the wind with your starting salary crap.

Spoken like a deputy with 10+ years who isn't yet making 35K. Morgan has addressed it. If you want to hear him do it again screw up the courage to ask him. The Sheriff will never get rid of his multimillion $$$ admin staff. Morgan will. That said you ought to brush up on your math. Even without compression being addressed, A RAISE IS STILL A RAISE. Your willingness to ignore a bottom line increase in your paycheck in order to take home more than a newer deputy is self defeating.

02-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Deputies don't want David Morgan as Sheriff.

Find another strategy. Your attemps at trying to solicit deputies to back Morgan aren't going to work after Morgan has crucified us for doing our jobs.

We've already worked for Morgan and his "kind".

We need change...we don't need Morgan.

02-10-2008, 09:05 AM
The only person crucifying deputies is your god sheriff McNesby. Morgan has ALWAYS been supportive of good deputies. Lying about him won't keep him from getting elected. Too many people know about his background, experience, education and plans to support the deputies when he takes office. Try again Rex.

02-10-2008, 01:59 PM
The only person crucifying deputies is your god sheriff McNesby. Morgan has ALWAYS been supportive of good deputies. Lying about him won't keep him from getting elected. Too many people know about his background, experience, education and plans to support the deputies when he takes office. Try again Rex.

Really??? Because in his call in shows whenever someone says a deputy has done something wrong he never asks further questions and sides with the citizen. Much like David Craig does. No time to get to the facts, just guilty. Thats why you were kicked off the Civilian Review Board as President. Everyone is guilty once Morgan makes up his mind. He certainly won't admit lies or mistakes. Look at his letter to the PBA. They had him dead to rights on some things and he won't admit/correct it. Instead he attacks the PBA.

02-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Morgan Lost 4 years ago and will lose again. It must be rather embarressing to know that the deputies would rather have mcnesby than morgan. Larry Scapecchi is going to walk away with this one.

02-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Your tortured attempts to justify the continuation of what in the opinion of many is a criminal enterprise masquerading as a sheriff's administration is the embarrassment. Morgan and Craig are far more pro police than your sheriff could ever be. Not sure what "phone call" on a TV show you are referring to, but "truth" doesn't come out nor does an "investigation" in a LIVE TV format. If you want your investigations to be TV shows move to the twilight zone. The Blue Lights show produced by Craig (still on after 19 years) is the most positive PR the police have had in this county EVER. Civilian review boards often clear officers and are only to be feared if you have dirty deeds to hide. Would that be the category in which you reside? Craig (who created the CLEO organization) encouraged his removal by the board when it became clear that they weren't interested in doing anything but furthering their own personal agendas. The clearest evidence of the absolute truth in that is that CLEO has done NOTHING - zero, zip, nada since his departure. CLEO would have gladly gone after the corruption of the current top administration if the board had the cajones to do so. It's no wonder that he is working with the only person in the history of Escambia politics to expose the rotting underbelly that is your sheriff's administration. Not every cop is going to like the idea of a civilian review board. Especially one that doesn't exist and can be defined as a boogie man in their mind. Nobody agrees with everything that a politician may stand for. Morgan is miles ahead of McNesby in the integrity, education and honesty departments. He always will respect officer rights and to call him or Craig anti cop is a load of crap.

02-11-2008, 06:18 AM
so you didnt reply to the last thread craig. How does Morgan feel about not having the support of the deputies? Personally, If I were him, I would not want to work somewhere where I was not wanted.

02-11-2008, 06:52 AM
Actually we hear from lots of Deputies. They are just afraid to openly support David Morgan (or any candidate besides McNesby) because of concerns about reprisals from the sheriff. http://www.votedavidmorgan.com 969-0681. Feel free to call or write anytime. And as to taking a break... We don't plan to win this election with silence. If you don't want to hear from me so often then stop asking questions and making hostile or false statements. We are not afraid of the sheriff or this blog and the truth will not be silenced.

02-12-2008, 12:19 AM
Blah, blah, blah. Same old rhetoric. Most of the stuff that Craig posts is the same garbage that was posted when Powell ran for sheriff. Backing another winner ain't ya.

02-12-2008, 03:04 AM
Apparently your false statements can't be silenced either :wink:

02-12-2008, 07:29 AM
http://70.184.45.173:8080/ramgen/realit ... show-13.rm (http://70.184.45.173:8080/ramgen/reality/morgan-show-13.rm)

02-12-2008, 09:38 AM
How sad it must be to be David Morgan. He actually sounds as though he believes his own BS. What a "Joke". Make my day and keep David Craig off of Law Enforcement Online Blogs.

02-12-2008, 12:38 PM
This is a protracted wakeup call that you , and this county, need and deserve. Your rude personal assaults will not deter the candidate or his message. I'll get off the blog when our work is done and a new sheriff is chosen. I'm not violating any terms of service and your intolerance is one of the cornerstones of ECSO management style. Politics is war without bloodshed (hopefully). The battle ain't over. If you don't like the message then don't torture yourself by watching the videos. Free speech is here to stay in the USA. And it's finally finding a place in Escambia County. Get used to it.

02-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Is Morgan really Barney Fife?

02-12-2008, 06:58 PM
No, Morgan is Otis..sh#t! Otis is the SR Sheriff. Ok, how about Gomer Pyle then? Gomer liked it in the butt, Shazzam!

02-12-2008, 07:03 PM
David Craig is Gomer's buddy, Goober. Judy Judy Judy Judy Judy Judy

02-12-2008, 11:39 PM
OMG Morgan busts out a "Make my day" dirty harry in the newest video.

02-17-2008, 03:19 AM
I just thing the next 4 years will be hell if we don't have a change. I mean, how much shit can you do and get away with now and in your past and still be Sheriff!!!!!

So, the best bet out there is LARRY!!!!!

02-17-2008, 09:35 AM
I just thing the next 4 years will be hell if we don't have a change. I mean, how much shizzat can you do and get away with now and in your past and still be Sheriff!!!!!

So, the best bet out there is LARRY!!!!!

Agreed, But Mcnesby is still better than Morgan. Can you imagine having to answer to someone who has never done your job? Can you picture yourself trying to explain to Morgan why you did your job a certain way? He doesn't know how to be a cop, how can he be sheriff?

By the way, Larry Scapecchi for Sheriff!

02-17-2008, 03:14 PM
So over 20 years of Military Police training is useless? Yeah right. A pretty big punch in the face to all our veterans. And who do you think it will be easier for Larry to beat in November? A two term incumbent (93% average reelection rate) or your not as good as MacCriminal, Morgan? Be stupid and prefer a criminal to a well educated upstanding military police veteran if you like. But think real hard before you decide to encourage people to vote for McThug over Morgan in the Primary. You either have to be real dumb or real high in head shed management.

02-17-2008, 08:29 PM
McNesby just squeked by last time. His squeker factor will not be as good this time unless he gets another Ivan to make a so called folk hero out of him.