PDA

View Full Version : anybody hear about matt baxter

02-05-2008, 06:36 PM
anybody hear about matt baxter this weekend?

02-05-2008, 06:42 PM
PNJ said a kid ran into the Mule. Anything else to add to this?

02-05-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah, i heard that too but i also heard he was haulin in the parkin lot

02-05-2008, 06:50 PM
how bad did the kid get hurt?

02-06-2008, 05:29 AM
I heard he got 7 or 9 staples & a broke nose from the ER Folks. I even heard the cop got away scott free. I guess it's Ok nowadays to run people over or be above the law when u get a badge.

EDITED OUT GARBAGE. Please don't post things like that again!!!!! MOD 353

MOD 353
02-06-2008, 05:51 AM
Please stick to facts here. If you don't know what happened please don't make assumptions. Give Matt the benefit of the doubt. Also keep your opinions about one's personal life to yourselves or I will have you locked from this site.
Off color comments will not be tolerated.

02-06-2008, 02:43 PM
MOD you should lock this loser from the USCG out anyway. Last time I checked this is a LEO forum. What does someone who is in the CG know about LEO work?

02-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Before you guys start bashing Matt, know what happend. It was busy as hell and we were working our arses off. Matt was going through the parking lot on the mule and someones kid who was not being supervised darted out from between parked cars and ran in front of Matt. Matt did try to avoid him but the kid wasn't watching what was going on around him. All the kid got was a little road rash and that was it. The supervisor as well as the parents were notified and that is it.

02-06-2008, 04:21 PM
I DIDN'T MEAN TO START ANYTHING JUST WONDERING WHAT HAPPEN

02-06-2008, 06:52 PM
I heard he got 7 or 9 staples & a broke nose from the ER Folks. I even heard the cop got away scott free. I guess it's Ok nowadays to run people over or be above the law when u get a badge.

EDITED OUT GARBAGE. Please don't post things like that again!!!!! MOD 353
Hey Ass Wipe! Get your facts straight before you go slamming Matt! The kid ran out of a blind spot from between two cars and hit Matt in the side of the Mule he was driving. Matt wasn't speeding or driving carelessly and was no way at fault or FHP would have cited him. Go find something else to lie about or exaggerate on another site and leave this sight to us. Oh! By the way, I have strong ties to Coast Guard Station Pensacola and the SO has a good working relationship with them so you don't need to jeopardize that relationship by running your mouth about us! It gets very cold in Alaska....get my drift!

02-06-2008, 09:57 PM
IS THIS HOW YOU GET PEOPLE TO SHUT UP?
BY TRYING TO THREATEN. PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE NOT
AN OFFICER OF THE LAW. I WOULD HOPE THAT AN OFFICER WOULD
NOT HAVE THIS TYPE OF MENTALITY. YOU SOUND MORE LIKE A SERIAL
KILLER.

02-06-2008, 11:57 PM
IS THIS HOW YOU GET PEOPLE TO SHUT UP?
BY TRYING TO THREATEN. PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE NOT
AN OFFICER OF THE LAW. I WOULD HOPE THAT AN OFFICER WOULD
NOT HAVE THIS TYPE OF MENTALITY. YOU SOUND MORE LIKE A SERIAL
KILLER.

KIDDIN, RIGHT?, the post by Deputy II fits the pattern of the thinking of many of those at the S.O. who are protégées of McNesby and Smith who rule with iron fists, threats and favors.

02-07-2008, 12:31 AM
"Sounds more like a serial killer"...For cry'n out loud, lighten up!!! Have your self a bowl of granola or go and hug a tree. If you get your feelings hurt easily or are offended by gruff talk, please don't read police or miltary sites. Harsh words and expressions mean different things to us in the trenches. A lot of us are former military and we talk like sailors or worse. If you havent been out there in the blood and bullshit, which you find in both police work and the military, don't expect to understand the culture and keep your judgements to yourself. If you have never worn the uniform, at home or abroad, your welcome to your opinions, just express them somewhere else.

Semper Fi and you can check out Disney.com

DDG
02-07-2008, 03:30 PM
I`m sure Matt couldnt help that some UNSUPERVISED child ran into him... These things happen... The good news is that he isnt seriously hurt... and No the FHP can`t cite due to the fact its in a parking lot.

Bottom line is that the Deputies work their tails off. People that are`nt there shouldnt second guess them... they are professional and take pride in their work.

And if words hurt your little feelings, then stop getting on OUR website and start your own "Feely Huggy" website and go bash the men and women that put their life on the line in the militarty and Law Enforcement to give you the right to breath air and make retarded statements...

Good Day..

02-08-2008, 12:42 AM
KIDDIN, RIGHT?, the post by Deputy II fits the pattern of the thinking of many of those at the S.O. who are protégées of McNesby and Smith who rule with iron fists, threats and favors.[/quote]

I agree.