PDA

View Full Version : The new Miramar Cops are a bunch of cry babies

02-04-2008, 08:14 PM
I cant believe what I read on here, I am ashamed to say that I retired from Miramar PD about 8 yrs ago.

you young people are soo spoiled,, crying about everything,, tactical vests take home cars and on and on and on

we were lucky to get the blue lights to work,, take homes were old cunkers, you orked the shift you were assigned, period ! no such thing as shift bid

We kicked butt , made tons of arrests and were a very tight group of people,

all of that appears to be gone

02-04-2008, 10:19 PM
well since 8 years ago technology and crime have changed. So has the command staff.

02-04-2008, 10:54 PM
Sounds like you are the typical retiree...things are always better in the past. I am sure you didn't have any complaints about anything when you were working here...

If you are so concerned come out of retirement and show us how to do the job. If you are not gonna do that then shut your piehole.

02-05-2008, 12:38 AM
I cant believe what I read on here, I am ashamed to say that I retired from Miramar PD about 8 yrs ago.

you young people are soo spoiled,, crying about everything,, tactical vests take home cars and on and on and on

we were lucky to get the blue lights to work,, take homes were old cunkers, you orked the shift you were assigned, period ! no such thing as shift bid

We kicked butt , made tons of arrests and were a very tight group of people,

all of that appears to be goneI have to call BS on this post. Eight years ago we did have shift bids and as a matter of fact shift bids have been around as long as I have been here and that has been 19 years.

02-24-2008, 06:33 PM
I have to agree, most of the new officers are whiny cry babies that complain about everything.

03-22-2008, 01:54 PM
At one time we did not whine about everything...oh, I want a new car! How come I can't have a new computer? We spent our energy catching bad guys, making stops, doing good police work. We did not find reasons to make excuses to not do our jobs. Some of you new people are pathetic...if you hate it here that much...leave!

03-23-2008, 10:44 AM
At one time we did not whine about everything...oh, I want a new car! How come I can't have a new computer? We spent our energy catching bad guys, making stops, doing good police work. We did not find reasons to make excuses to not do our jobs. Some of you new people are pathetic...if you hate it here that much...leave!

you know that is funny that you say that because I heard just as many vets complain about their take home car, and wanting a new car. fyi, having a take home car is pretty standard throughout the tri county area. our dept fell behind the curve on that one. and the lap top issue... well when you have to go 10-19 two times a day to get your old 72 computer to work it says a lot about the equipment you use. of course you would want a new dell. since all our reports, pc's, tickets, everything is on the damn computer. so now you had the new officers spending all their energy staying 10-6 for two hours looking for a pool car that worked, and then in the middle of it all they had to go 10-19 again for the damn computer. which by the way, the equipment they are using is all hand me downs from you old guys that couldnt take care of it in the first place.

to say if you dont like it here then leave, is pretty arrogant. problems like this are in every dept. leaving doesnt resolve the issue. since you are full of answers why dont you come up with one for that. BOOOYAH BEEOTCH!

03-28-2008, 12:49 AM

you know that is funny that you say that because I heard just as many vets complain about their take home car, and wanting a new car. fyi, having a take home car is pretty standard throughout the tri county area. our dept fell behind the curve on that one. and the lap top issue... well when you have to go 10-19 two times a day to get your old 72 computer to work it says a lot about the equipment you use. of course you would want a new dell. since all our reports, pc's, tickets, everything is on the darn computer. so now you had the new officers spending all their energy staying 10-6 for two hours looking for a pool car that worked, and then in the middle of it all they had to go 10-19 again for the darn computer. which by the way, the equipment they are using is all hand me downs from you old guys that couldnt take care of it in the first place.

to say if you dont like it here then leave, is pretty arrogant. problems like this are in every dept. leaving doesnt resolve the issue. since you are full of answers why dont you come up with one for that. BOOOYAH BEEOTCH!
wow wish i had your problems i have neither a take home or a computer and i work for the 2 biggest city in dade county.

03-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Must be a Hialeah employee!!!!!

03-28-2008, 03:45 AM
Must be a Hialeah employee!!!!!
yupp hialeah p.o's always around to remind others " hey it could be worse"