PDA

View Full Version : Haven't heard anything from FLPD since Jan 8?

thepatriot
01-31-2008, 04:28 PM
I had my oral board on Jan 8, I was sent upstairs to meet a background investigator who came outside and just told me that i passed. He never gave me a score. I still haven't heard anything from FLPD. Does this mean I'm pretty much SOL. I'm certified in FL with experience and don't understand whats going on. Are you guys backed up or what?

Is there anyone in here, like a recruiter or at another capacity that can give some insight into this situation? I really want to work for FLPD. I know you guys are having some challenges, but there isn't a cop in Broward that can match an FLPD officer, at least in my book. You guys are hard chargers and I really want things to work out for you guys, whether you guys hire me or not. :roll:

01-31-2008, 07:38 PM
but there isn't a cop in Broward that can match an FLPD officer, at least in my book. You guys are hard chargers and I really want things to work out for you guys, whether you guys hire me or not. :roll:

A$$ kissing is not going to take you anywhere here patriot girl, how about calling your BI for some answers instead of licking a$$. When I was hired with FLPD I spoke to my BI at least once a week and he kept me in touch on where my package was at any given time.

thepatriot
01-31-2008, 08:38 PM
I love your professionalism! I'm sure you're not a reflection on the rest of your officers. I don't need to kiss ass **** head! I just needed some insight and if i payed FLPD officers a compliment from one cop to another, well then so be it.

If you don't have anything constructive to offer, how about shutting the **** up! Is usually loud mouths like you that offer the least, intellectually or tactically. You're exactly the kins of a hole I advice rookies coming into the profession to stay the hell away from.

No offense to the rest of the FLPD guys/gals. That's my .02 for now! :D

01-31-2008, 08:53 PM
You need some thicker skin if you plan on working here. He also has a point...how about a professional phone call, instead of an anonymous post on a message board that rarely gives actual usable information.

02-01-2008, 02:42 AM
Yes plase make a call but call BSO. You jerk who the hell are you to post here . Bite me. OH CAN YOU HELP ME I LOST THE NUMBER what an ass.
Then you try to hit back at one of us, U ass

02-01-2008, 02:45 AM
Oh I just found your score it's a (0) ass

02-01-2008, 03:40 AM
but there isn't a cop in Broward that can match an FLPD officer, at least in my book. You guys are hard chargers and I really want things to work out for you guys, whether you guys hire me or not. :roll:

A$$ kissing is not going to take you anywhere here patriot girl, how about calling your BI for some answers instead of licking a$$. When I was hired with FLPD I spoke to my BI at least once a week and he kept me in touch on where my package was at any given time. :roll:

02-01-2008, 03:53 PM
You're exactly the kins of a hole I advice rookies coming into the profession to stay the hell away from.

Another one of those sensitive Pepsi cops of the new generation. Why in hell would you expect to get answers from a public forums and of all places this one!! Our BI’s don’t bite, that is, unless your are a criminal.

02-06-2008, 05:01 AM
stupid gash

02-06-2008, 05:27 AM
stupid gashHey Kazoo, you post on Fort Lauderdale as well. Hmmmm, seems to me the Fort Lauderdale crew needs to be informed about your nasty gutless posts on the BSO site. Hey guys and gals, Kazoo spills sewage from his mouth about BSO, his own agency, and he refuses to ID his spineless ass. Kazoo is nothing more than a noisemaker that children blow through at parties. Sorry guys and gals, we try to keep this idiot on a leash, but he is so slimy that he manages to slip away. We at BSO bascially have Kazoo identified and we are moving in for the kill. Kill the Kazoo! LMFAO!!!

JimmyMcNulty
02-06-2008, 04:50 PM
stupid gashHey Kazoo, you post on Fort Lauderdale as well. Hmmmm, seems to me the Fort Lauderdale crew needs to be informed about your nasty gutless posts on the BSO site. Hey guys and gals, Kazoo spills sewage from his mouth about BSO, his own agency, and he refuses to ID his spineless ass. Kazoo is nothing more than a noisemaker that children blow through at parties. Sorry guys and gals, we try to keep this idiot on a leash, but he is so slimy that he manages to slip away. We at BSO bascially have Kazoo identified and we are moving in for the kill. Kill the Kazoo! LMFAO!!!
Wow. Nice investigative work, detective. If you didn't notice, most of us see this website as a joke. Any clown with a library card can post on here. So yeah, keep up the good work...

I can't wait for the writer's strike to be over so we'll all have something better to do.

02-06-2008, 07:04 PM

Will the real Kazoo please stand up ?

02-10-2008, 04:38 AM
PATRIOT,

THERE SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING ON YOUR NORE...COULD YOU WIPE IT OFF PLEASE.

SINCE YOU ARE A CERTIFIED FL COP, WOULD YOU BE SAO KIND TO TELL US WHERE YOU USED TO WORK?

YOUR BOOK ON FLPD IS REAL SHORT, CONSIDERING YOU HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN HIRED. BUT YOU APPARENTLY HAVE A FIXATION ON WHAT WAS ONCE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.

MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO TO THE FOP LODGE 31 WEBSITE TO SEE HOW MANY COPS ARE LEAVING THERE WITHIN A FEW YEARS. MAYBE YOU NEED TO ASK WHY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO INSULT OTHERS WHO DON'T WORK THERE.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR DUMB COMMENTS ABOUT HOW FLPD COPS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN OTHERS. HEY MY KARATE INSTRUCTOR CAN BEAT UP YOURS SO WHAT THE H DOES THAT PROVE??? THERE ARE MANY GOOD AND GREAT COPS THERE, BUT FLPD DOES NOT OWN THE MARKET ON THAT TOPIC SO PLEASE WIPE YOUR NOSE

MAYBE YOUR COMMENTS HAVE THE SHRINK AND THE HIRING BOARD RE-THINKING YOUR SCORE AND AVAILABILITY....

MAYBE YOU LEFT SOMETHING BEHIND AT WHERE YOU USED TO WORK. MAYBE THEY ARE HAPPY U LEFT.

02-10-2008, 05:37 AM
stupid gashHey Kazoo, you post on Fort Lauderdale as well. Hmmmm, seems to me the Fort Lauderdale crew needs to be informed about your nasty gutless posts on the BSO site. Hey guys and gals, Kazoo spills sewage from his mouth about BSO, his own agency, and he refuses to ID his spineless ass. Kazoo is nothing more than a noisemaker that children blow through at parties. Sorry guys and gals, we try to keep this idiot on a leash, but he is so slimy that he manages to slip away. We at BSO bascially have Kazoo identified and we are moving in for the kill. Kill the Kazoo! LMFAO!!!Go back to your own forum you ignorant felching **** weasel.

Stay out of our flame fest