PDA

View Full Version : CAD Issues WHY IS THIS????

01-31-2008, 02:27 AM
Can anyone explain why it is that a none cad trooper who is assigned to a district that has both cad and none cad areas has to work in the cad county all the time??? We are all considered to be in the same district when it comes to hireback and any training but when it comes to getting the cad some of us dont get it yet we have to cover zones in a cad county when the cad troopers call out sick or take leave. Seems kinda unfair to me. IF we are all in the same district shouldn't we all get paid the cad especially if the none cad troopers have to work in the cad county all the time. Does this happen in Troop L "NO" Does this happen on the West coast Prabably not.

01-31-2008, 02:29 AM
I know this doesnt apply to the North Florida trooper but for some of us that live on the border of a cad county this is very interesting. If you work a cad county why cant you get the cad pay??

01-31-2008, 02:59 AM
I know this doesnt apply to the North Florida trooper but for some of us that live on the border of a cad county this is very interesting. If you work a cad county why cant you get the cad pay??

They have talked about that issue and decided that is the best way to do it to save money for the state.

01-31-2008, 03:18 AM
THE COUNTIES THAT NEED CAD WONT GET IT BECAUSE IT INTERFERES WITH THE COLONELS BONUS. GOOD LUCK!!!

01-31-2008, 06:37 PM
whats that on the weather radar.....a rain cloud....oh no....303 (that i don't have) :twisted: just suck it up you non cad trooper!

01-31-2008, 06:40 PM
And you sound like an idiot.

01-31-2008, 08:32 PM
whats that on the weather radar.....a rain cloud....oh no....303 (that i don't have) :twisted: just suck it up you non cad trooper!

sad but true.........it happens all the time!

01-31-2008, 09:05 PM
you need to get with pba on that issue. there's a lot of troopers going through that and it's not right. this agency loves to take and take from us but they don't give s#!& back!

02-01-2008, 04:22 AM

I bet if you were a non cad trooper and had to work a cad county all the time you would have the same complaint. so why dont you go suck something??