PDA

View Full Version : MOD 331's removal

01-29-2008, 12:58 PM
You see sheriff, if we still had MOD 331 , which you were so instrumental in having him/her removed, we would not have this crap on here today.

Thank your sheriff for this one!

01-30-2008, 06:12 PM
You see sheriff, if we still had MOD 331 , which you were so instrumental in having him/her removed, we would not have this crap on here today.

No Edo that was your undoing or doing whichever way you look at it.

01-31-2008, 01:35 PM

No Edo that was your undoing or doing whichever way you look at it.

You are a real moron! You are always eluding to Ed as MOD 331...LOL You are an idiot! Now you have all these attacks on the sheriff and on Eddie Mathis which Ed has zero to do with. Plus you make posts insinuating its Ed behind all this. I hate to pop your little bubble, but Ed has not been on here in weeks. He can careless about your online garbage. I guess you blame Ed for April's posts, and all the other posters, etc. I guess you think Ed is behind everything bad that happens to the sheriff, wow! You really give him that much credit or elevate him that high...LOL!

Do us all a favor and leave us alone. You have been the only trouble maker here online every minute of the day. Its become very apparent that you have NO life, and or woman in your life. Your online garbage is evidence of being a psychologically disturbed person. Do you not have woman to spend time with, or kids, or any kind of friend. You are online 24/7 attacking others. I did not see you attack April's post, or others with regards to Eddie Mathis.

Once again, you serve your King Poorly and you were to have offered a truce, but have not honored that too. If you think it's Ed behind all this, pay him a visit you coward, for I bet you will not do that!!!!! I would love to see you have the balls to visit him and voice your opinion like you do here you F----- Coward! Then again, you may not have any have balls, and maybe you're the sheriff's wife!...LOL

I can assure you this, you have it all wrong about blaming Ed for everything. Ed had nothing to Do with April's Post, or all of the previous Loretta posts.

April could not have said it any better, you people at the sheriff's office are screwed up gossipers, and worse than women. YOU are evidence of this.......... DIOGENESE