PDA

View Full Version : Poor Decision

01-29-2008, 12:47 AM
On 01-28-08 at approx. 1145 Hrs whomever drives car no. 54 should not have left the grill frame on the 2ft sidewalk on the eastern side of the 41 bridge. {Traffic Obstruction} Why didnt you place it into the trunk of your vehicle and drive it to the city yard and pitch it into the gabage pile? So now that it blocks anyone trying to walk across the bridge on the thin walkway they will have to step into traffic to go around it. Now, some einsteins in this city do span that bridge when it is not designed for pedestrian traffic and if someone gets hit because they have to go around it well then someone is writing a rather large check to the victim. Think my friends when you act. For those of you that will rebutt this, maybe he called sanitation and reported it for them to respond and pick up. And my response to that is, why place another city worker in danger of traffic. I told you, I see all and hear all.

Till next time, "Do the right thing!"

TexasLEO
01-29-2008, 03:10 AM
Maybe being the good citizen you are, maybe you should of put down the fast food and moved it yourself. Could of sold it at Red Barn to help pay for your trailer.

01-29-2008, 04:25 AM
Fantasy Football season must be over. The monday morning quarterbacking season is in full swing. You hear ALL? See ALL? And yet this is your fist post in how long? And over a grill frame, that maybe, could be, mighta, possibly become a problem. Of all you see and hear, that's be biggest problem you could waste five minutes of your life posting about. Give me your address, I'll send you some tokens for pizza and games at Chuck E. Cheese, let you get out of the doublewide a bit and experience life.

01-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Well if you see all, hear all and know all Mr. Wise guy, then you should already know by now who drives car 54. Hmm Guess we are not so smart after all.

01-29-2008, 09:53 PM
well seeing that you are the ones to "risk your lives" if you are a real man (leo) it is not my responsibility to go out and stop the traffic without red and blue lights to properly do so, smart ass. Sounds like you would be too scared to do so. And as far as not knowing who was driving 54 I do happen to know who it was and I tried to save face and still will. But sounds to me like you are just a plain citizen. Because the vehicle No.s are listed in the Dept. and if you are Leo you can find out. If not go S. I.

01-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Yea your right, we are the ones to "Risk our lives" not pick up trash Oh and by the way, your wrong again, I'm not a plain citizen I'm a BPD LEO.

02-01-2008, 04:58 PM
southodeeborder, did you call in the obstruction to make sure it got removed? Maybe your mouth was full of trouser trout and you were unable to make the call?

02-06-2008, 08:02 AM
WTF! Southodeeborder or whatever you call yourself did you stop to think that perhaps the officer was going to a call that would take priority over picking up trash? duh

02-08-2008, 04:04 AM
gotta be a sarasota reporter