PDA

View Full Version : Can't we all just get along?

01-28-2008, 10:26 PM
I thought the purpose of this blog was to discuss issues relevant to our law enforcement careers. Somehow most topics degenerate into a mud-slinging contest between departments. We all do the same job, we all deal with the same scumbags on the street and we all have our share of out-of-touch administrators. Citizens from all walks of life read these childish back and forth comments and make summary judgement of us all based on the immaturity of those few who never outgrew the "mine is bigger than yours" mentality. Its embarrassing.

01-29-2008, 02:42 AM
[quote="guest 3"]I thought the purpose of this blog was to discuss issues relevant to our law enforcement careers. Somehow most topics degenerate into a mud-slinging contest between departments. We all do the same job, we all deal with the same scumbags on the street and we all have our share of out-of-touch administrators. Citizens from all walks of life read these childish back and forth comments and make summary judgement of us all based on the immaturity of those few who never outgrew the "mine is bigger than yours" mentality. Its embarrassing.[/ quote]

:D UR Stupid.......ha....what? :D

01-29-2008, 04:22 AM
I thought the purpose of this blog was to discuss issues relevant to our law enforcement careers. Somehow most topics degenerate into a mud-slinging contest between departments. We all do the same job, we all deal with the same scumbags on the street and we all have our share of out-of-touch administrators. Citizens from all walks of life read these childish back and forth comments and make summary judgement of us all based on the immaturity of those few who never outgrew the "mine is bigger than yours" mentality. Its embarrassing.

You thought incorrectly. This is open to anyone, and me thinks that numerous people posting on here aren't members of our department. Take everything here with a grain of salt. It's a bunch of posters hiding behind anonymity.

01-29-2008, 05:57 AM
This is open to anyone, and me thinks that numerous people posting on here aren't members of our department. Take everything here with a grain of salt. It's a bunch of posters hiding behind anonymity.

You speak a mouth full………..A poser calling another poser an imposter???

01-29-2008, 09:51 AM
What is going on in Ft Lauderdale? Man you guys are going thru some shit! I thought you guys up there were one of the highest paid. Know some of your guys and for the most part seem very good people are u guys loosing people because of the conditions?

01-29-2008, 06:01 PM
This is open to anyone, and me thinks that numerous people posting on here aren't members of our department. Take everything here with a grain of salt. It's a bunch of posters hiding behind anonymity.

You speak a mouth full………..A poser calling another poser an imposter???

I wasn't calling him an imposter. Just speaking the truth, cumbird

01-29-2008, 10:33 PM

I wasn’t talking to you a$$wipe but I guess you are posting under different names………. Proves my point about you posers.

01-29-2008, 11:36 PM
I wasn’t talking to you a$$wipe but I guess you are posting under different names………. Proves my point about you posers.
"You suck."
"No, you suck!"
"My sarge can beat up your sarge."
"Meet me in the sally port after briefing!"
"You're on!"

01-30-2008, 05:06 AM
"You suck."
"No, you suck!"
"You're on!"

Don't forget my wang is bigger than your wang and if you don't believe me ask your wife :lol:

01-30-2008, 05:10 AM

The subsequent posts just prove my point. Immature a$$holes.

01-30-2008, 11:18 PM
[quote=Anonymous]I wasn't calling him an imposter. Just speaking the truth, cumbird
"You suck."
"No, you suck!"
"You're on!"

Don't forget my wang is bigger than your wang and if you don't believe me ask your wife :lol:[/quote:20nss3m5]

Now thats funny !!!

01-30-2008, 11:57 PM
Hey if you don;t like Fort LaDeeDah you can always apply at a real police department - Coconut CReek.

02-01-2008, 04:41 AM

Oh, good lord, I just forgot to put my username in. It's was obviously me. Based on the intelligence you've just displayed, next time I'll use smaller words so you can understand it.

02-01-2008, 04:43 AM
[quote="guest 3":22o7am30]I thought the purpose of this blog was to discuss issues relevant to our law enforcement careers. Somehow most topics degenerate into a mud-slinging contest between departments. We all do the same job, we all deal with the same scumbags on the street and we all have our share of out-of-touch administrators. Citizens from all walks of life read these childish back and forth comments and make summary judgement of us all based on the immaturity of those few who never outgrew the "mine is bigger than yours" mentality. Its embarrassing.

The subsequent posts just prove my point. Immature a$$holes.[/quote:22o7am30]

You missed my point. You say this forum is to discuss "our law enforcement careers." I'm simply trying to say that this forum isn't restricted to only LEO's. Anyone and their mom can post here. I'd suspect many of the posters here aren't cops and are here to instigate or investigate. That's why people get chippy here. I think you'd see a whole different mentality if we knew it was just other cops in here.