PDA

View Full Version : Action Plans

01-27-2008, 01:01 AM
I don't like them, they make me want to go home and drink and beat my dog and wife. Sometimes my kids too.

Please make them stop.

01-27-2008, 04:40 AM
The beatings will continue until morale impoves.

01-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Don't do that, or there will be a S-38 action plan. Two guys drive around to low-income housing (or just pick Irish names out of the phone book) and "counsel" people. 10-6 for calls.

01-27-2008, 02:47 PM
ITS ALSO KNOWN AS "LOOK LIKE YOUR DOING MORE WITH LESS", "WHILE EITHER HELPING THE GUYS YOU LIKE BY FULLY EXPECTING NOTHING TO GET DONE OR FU#KING OVER THE GUYS THAT ARE LAZY BY MAKING THEM TAKE ALL CALLS"

YOU LACK REAL POLICE SERVICES DUE TO DIMINISHED MIN MANNING, SO PUT TWO COPS WHERE THE PROBLEM WAS LAST WEEK.

01-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Get a a PSP, a portable DVD player, a membership to netflix or blockbuster online. Then do the minimum for your stats. Spend the rest of the time watching those tv shows you missed while working. Get paid to watch dvd's and play video games. Start your own website and be moonlite as a movie critic.

Action plan FI's? Hit a grave yard. People don't need to consent to photograph and finger prints, and there is nothing clearly stated about people you FI having to be "alive." On an action plan and need arrests? Make arrests, there is nothing saying that you have to set the bar at 60+ a month. Don't be your own worst enemy.

If you are assigned to an action plan and cant produce high numbers because you're to busy helping your buddies on the road handle calls, then oh well. The action plan may also go away because it isn't producing results. But if you're an a$$ that writes 300 tickets a month and makes 70 arrests just because you can (which anyone really can, it's not that hard) then you are giving the brass and the city what they want. You are also showing them that the action plans are "working" even though they really aren't. Quit being a scab, we don't have a contract. The brass is smart and they will shop around until they find some eager beaver who will sell his soul and produce numbers. Until we all get on the same page, things aren't going to change.

For the rest of you chronic b!tchers, take up a hobby. I'm building a boat in the back of my patrol car. Just not sure how I'm going to get it out of there.

Quit doing more with less!

01-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Get a a PSP, a portable DVD player, a membership to netflix or blockbuster online. Then do the minimum for your stats. Spend the rest of the time watching those tv shows you missed while working. Get paid to watch dvd's and play video games. Start your own website and be moonlite as a movie critic.

Action plan FI's? Hit a grave yard. People don't need to consent to photograph and finger prints, and there is nothing clearly stated about people you FI having to be "alive." On an action plan and need arrests? Make arrests, there is nothing saying that you have to set the bar at 60+ a month. Don't be your own worst enemy.

If you are assigned to an action plan and cant produce high numbers because you're to busy helping your buddies on the road handle calls, then oh well. The action plan may also go away because it isn't producing results. But if you're an a$$ that writes 300 tickets a month and makes 70 arrests just because you can (which anyone really can, it's not that hard) then you are giving the brass and the city what they want. You are also showing them that the action plans are "working" even though they really aren't. Quit being a scab, we don't have a contract. The brass is smart and they will shop around until they find some eager beaver who will sell his soul and produce numbers. Until we all get on the same page, things aren't going to change.
For the rest of you chronic b!tchers, take up a hobby. I'm building a boat in the back of my patrol car. Just not sure how I'm going to get it out of there.
Quit doing more with less!

Amen brother. Quit waiting for the Union to tell you what's right to do. You make life and death decisions every day. Make your own decision and do what is right for the whole of us: work to the rule. Give them what they give you: the minimum. And remember the scabs that take the opportunity to make themselves look good in comparison. There will be a reckoning for those $hits.

01-28-2008, 12:39 AM
There was action and it was planned but “It wasn’t an ACTION PLAN”.

That’s how I get to pay for my DVD’s by doing these action plans from hell………