PDA

View Full Version : Time For Terry Lewis To Go

01-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Ok after all the screw ups in our towmn over the last year or so it seems to be time for a change. The fact of the matter is TC is supposed to be incharge but never inspires any confidence. This man seems to have been at the helm on 3 murders and seemed to have directly or indirectly screwed it up. People outside our area laugh at the incompidence of our department and lack of any leadership. If he seems to screw up so bad even when the murder victim is a family member of a dedicated officer hwat hope to we have in a crisis. You can say what ever you want the fact of the matter is he is in charge and has been over the last 3 screws ups. IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE SO PEOAPLE CAN START TO FEEL SAFE IN THERE OWNS TOWN. Right now I think people would feel safer taking the law into their owns hands if they need help. A HUGE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENSE IS NEEDED. DO US ALL A FAVOUR TERRY AND RETIRE......

01-26-2008, 06:53 PM
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... 4/0/NEWS12 (http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080126/NEWS/801260454/0/NEWS12)

The writer of the message is correct. So many cops and cop cars but soaring crime. Better get hold of the crime before the people take there protection into there own hands. Terry needs to go

01-26-2008, 08:04 PM
FDLE stats for our 2 County Area--Where are you most likely to be a victim of crime:

City of Palmetto
City of Sarasota
Manatee County
City of Bradenton Beach
City of Bradenton
Sarasota County
City of Holmes Beach
City of Venice
City of North Port
City of LongBoat Key

Crime wise North Port very safe. Perception is another thing.

01-26-2008, 10:02 PM
Disgruntled employees or North Port Residents?? Quit hiding.

01-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Obviously they havent updated the stats recently. Face it North Port needs help and a new Police Chief. What ever way you look at it thats the truth. Or, do you think hes doing a good job?

01-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Sing it:

hay hay
hi ho
terry lewis has got to go

hay hay
hi ho

hay hay
hi ho

hay hay
hi ho

10-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Ok after all the screw ups in our towmn over the last year or so it seems to be time for a change. The fact of the matter is TC is supposed to be incharge but never inspires any confidence. This man seems to have been at the helm on 3 murders and seemed to have directly or indirectly screwed it up. People outside our area laugh at the incompidence of our department and lack of any leadership. If he seems to screw up so bad even when the murder victim is a family member of a dedicated officer hwat hope to we have in a crisis. You can say what ever you want the fact of the matter is he is in charge and has been over the last 3 screws ups. IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE SO PEOAPLE CAN START TO FEEL SAFE IN THERE OWNS TOWN. Right now I think people would feel safer taking the law into their owns hands if they need help. A HUGE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENSE IS NEEDED. DO US ALL A FAVOUR TERRY AND RETIRE......

To bad that many of the *ssholes who are complaing now did not take this post to heart.

TL was an *sshole when he ran our department. That is now a fact considering he picked his *sshole replacement.

I would love right now for Mrs. V to voice her unbiased opinion of how great our department is.

All we need is a bunch of emotional driven "gung ho" *ssholes running the department.

Here is a prediction people.
Correction, statement of fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
During KV's rule of our department there will be and investigation by the FDLE, or the FBI for somekind violation.

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 03:22 AM

This seems to have been penned in the same tone that we see in recent posts, and, you got what you asked for back in 2011. Since then you've complained about the Chief's, Admin, LT's, Commanders, Sergeants, Corporals, OIC's, Females, Males, Detectives, SROs, Patrol, FTO's, Trainees, Retirees, ACO, Telecom, PBA, Light Duty, Relieved of Duty, Paid Leave, Unpaid Leave, Black People, White People, Black & White People, Vacation Time, Comp Time, Chart Time, Overtime, City Hall, FD, R & D, PW, Pay Raises, Pay Freezes, NP Sun, HT, Warm Mineral Springs, Palm Springs, Spring Water, Flint Water, Oober, Uber, Uebelacker, Settlements, Lawsuits, Pantsuits and every variant of color that falls under ROYGBIV.

Keep up the good work!

Stephanie Gibson
05-24-2016, 01:56 PM
This seems to have been penned in the same tone that we see in recent posts, and, you got what you asked for back in 2011. Since then you've complained about the Chief's, Admin, LT's, Commanders, Sergeants, Corporals, OIC's, Females, Males, Detectives, SROs, Patrol, FTO's, Trainees, Retirees, ACO, Telecom, PBA, Light Duty, Relieved of Duty, Paid Leave, Unpaid Leave, Black People, White People, Black & White People, Vacation Time, Comp Time, Chart Time, Overtime, City Hall, FD, R & D, PW, Pay Raises, Pay Freezes, NP Sun, HT, Warm Mineral Springs, Palm Springs, Spring Water, Flint Water, Oober, Uber, Uebelacker, Settlements, Lawsuits, Pantsuits and every variant of color that falls under ROYGBIV.

Keep up the good work!

I ask again, please defend the current administration and present your case as to how strong and positive this leadership is for the City of North Port. Has the current Admin corrected the issues from 2011, maybe them better, worse or the same. I have asked for the past year repeatedly for a case to support the Admin, havent found any takers.. so please state your case and dont just put down those that are pointing out the issues.

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 03:44 PM
ABCD 123 Time to go. Clear the slate and the get the new blood working for the people!!!

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 09:00 PM
I ask again, please defend the current administration and present your case as to how strong and positive this leadership is for the City of North Port. Has the current Admin corrected the issues from 2011, maybe them better, worse or the same. I have asked for the past year repeatedly for a case to support the Admin, havent found any takers.. so please state your case and dont just put down those that are pointing out the issues.

The reason why nobody comes on here to defend admin is because all the usual knuckleheads on this board are either crazy, lazy, bitter, or a part of the problem. It's such a small few. We all know who they are and it's simply not worth the effort. They will never change. the reason they are upset is because admin is making an effort to cut the fat and they're it. The only sad thing is you believe them all. A bunch of keyboard warriors with a self serving agenda. If you think they are speaking out for the overall good of this police department you are sadly mistaken. Nothing but selfish.

Stephanie Gibson
05-25-2016, 01:39 AM
The reason why nobody comes on here to defend admin is because all the usual knuckleheads on this board are either crazy, lazy, bitter, or a part of the problem. It's such a small few. We all know who they are and it's simply not worth the effort. They will never change. the reason they are upset is because admin is making an effort to cut the fat and they're it. The only sad thing is you believe them all. A bunch of keyboard warriors with a self serving agenda. If you think they are speaking out for the overall good of this police department you are sadly mistaken. Nothing but selfish.

I certainly could qualify as Crazy, Lazy, Bitter and I have an especially intimate relationship with SAD but do not underestimate some of the very real and clear problems that need to be acknowledge and addressed. Those facts have nothing to do with frustrations expressed on these forums by the public, current and former offficers. It is a very healthy outlet and wise leadership wouldn’t judge but rather listen to the underlying truths, recognize where you can and take meaningful actions to correct. As for what I believe, I am of the Reagan era.. it is all trust but verify. So if I say it as fact.. it aint humpty dumpty and grumpy that you allude to.

I get there are probably a lot of discipline changes needed but do not expect me to go quietly into the good night while the principle failure skates. Nope, not buying that. Vespia is responsible and should be held accountable. As a taxpayer, I want my money’s worth and clearly Vespia has failed. It is time to recruit a new perspective to rebrand the identity of NPPD.

We have all failed at something.. it happens, we pay the price, move on and everyone is better for the change. For this voter, Vespia failed.

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 02:34 AM
Where the hell do you work, you certainly are not out there answering calls, this place is a mess, manpower shortages,no room for advancement, Your hero has seen to that and the list goes on, you either are already admin and everything is so peachy or your kissing ass. Like it or not things need to change. Cant handle the truth, ignore the site !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 06:51 AM
Just for your information, I am not in the Administration. I am however a new officer that put in for 6 different departments and Chief finally gave me the opportunity to be a police officer here when others wouldn't. I will be forever grateful to him and think he is the greatest leader.

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 09:51 AM
Just for your information, I am not in the Administration. I am however a new officer that put in for 6 different departments and Chief finally gave me the opportunity to be a police officer here when others wouldn't. I will be forever grateful to him and think he is the greatest leader.

You were right kiss the old kv --- Ho Hum to the great leader thank you for hiring a police officer others would not. Hum Thank you oh great leader

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 01:02 PM

As a rookie I would like your take on a few publicly documented legal problems our admin is responsible for.

An out of control k9 division, resistance to releasing documents to the public, and Stingray.

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 03:08 PM

Here it is, 6 different departments, hmmm 6, so now we have scraped the bottom of the barrel. Remember the days when we had 100 applicants in one testing period, qualified, and the rejects were never ever considered . Six departments wow and no one but vespia would give you a shot, says alot right there. Should we address you as Captain or Commander now, you seem to certainly have the qualifications !!!!!! Can anyone spell suck ass

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 04:01 PM
Here it is, 6 different departments, hmmm 6, so now we have scraped the bottom of the barrel. Remember the days when we had 100 applicants in one testing period, qualified, and the rejects were never ever considered . Six departments wow and no one but vespia would give you a shot, says alot right there. Should we address you as Captain or Commander now, you seem to certainly have the qualifications !!!!!! Can anyone spell suck ass

Oh, someone came on here and said something positive and gets slammed. Guess it gets in the way of the fabrication agenda. Big surprise yet again. Everything is so bad. Crime is down, officers have raises (for the next three years), there is more accountability, mental health training is ongoing, new vehicles, etc. Stop crying. I bet it's the accountability thing really bothering you huh?

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 05:41 PM
Crime is down, officers have raises (for the next three years), there is more accountability, mental health trainin!g is ongoing, new vehicles, etc. Stop crying. I bet it's the accountability thing really bothering you huh?
Straight out of the Facebook and North Port Sun PR machines. More correctly, straight out the mouth of our departments PR officer.

Stephanie Gibson
05-25-2016, 06:11 PM
Oh, someone came on here and said something positive and gets slammed. Guess it gets in the way of the fabrication agenda. Big surprise yet again. Everything is so bad. Crime is down, officers have raises (for the next three years), there is more accountability, mental health training is ongoing, new vehicles, etc. Stop crying. I bet it's the accountability thing really bothering you huh?

'Fabrication agenda...' oh hell no, there is a whole lot less fabrication from this site than there is from vespia. so uhm well before you embarass yourself, you should fact check what you are spewing.

1. Officers have raises: Minimum raises and not makeup for the lost year. Please review City Hall and PD Admin adjustments compared to rank n file for the same 5 years.

2. More accountability: I am all about THAT.. do tell us more, did vespia demote himself, resign or get fired?

3. MH Training is on going.. Really it is?
- Bi Annual CIT training still is ongoing i guess.. we can get 4 officers a year through.
Summer of 2015 - vespia communicated we had 66 officers with CIT
May of 2016 - reconcilation done by me now shows we have 57 LEOs with the CIT training
(That is per PD records, i still have some verification, but accepting all numbers as NPPD provided we are trending the wrong direction...)
- "Leading Edge training" as communicated with the MH Task force last summer and later to me directly in vespia and Commander meeting is still being worked out. Captain U will update me further when he has an agenda or a schedule.. so i am thinking we are not quite there on the MH training yet..
- Follow up Record request of all email between the City and Dr Thompson shows zero conversations about the development of the 'leading edge' training promised. (On a side note, there was email conversation about delivering some training to help those officers who deal with the ugliest of crimes (child sex related) will be getting some training to help them deal better with such. Kudos there.

4. New cars.. woohoo.. well that sure keeps the City safer.. sorry im sure those of you that drive them feel differently and i aint knocking new cars but dont tell me this indicates all is well in NPPD hell.

and for the record, i intend cry and WAIL if needed to ensure meaingful changes happen.. so get used to such or fix the problems and i will forever go away and leave you to your kingdom.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 02:15 AM

Put your lipstick on and pucker up, these asses need kissed often. So glad that NPPD takes the rookie that 5 other departments rejected. I venture a guess that KV knew he could control this officer and have his undying admiration for the opportunity. And so it is written.

Stephanie Gibson
05-30-2016, 02:57 AM
What scares me most is that the above post is dead on correct. The very idea that City Hall thinks we can rebuild this force with this "rookie" or others like him/her using the very same leader that miserably failed us to begin with...

well, that is jes Insanity.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 11:01 AM
What scares me most is that the above post is dead on correct. The very idea that City Hall thinks we can rebuild this force with this "rookie" or others like him/her using the very same leader that miserably failed us to begin with...

well, that is jes Insanity.

All I can say is wow. Young kids being wrangled into a tangled mess. Feeling so loyal to someone that could care less about anyone but himself.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 12:57 PM

You are blindly trusting a man (I use that word loosely) who will cast you aside if it suits him. He will throw you under the bus to save himself or one of his cronies. He will strangle your ability to grow as an officer and deny you promotions unless, of course, you play by his dirty rules. Then you, Sir, are part of the problem. I bet your Momma didn't raise you to be part of the problem. I bet you didn't go into law enforcement to be part of the problem. However, if you did at one point in your life say to yourself "I would like to join a police department that is as dirty, unethical, fraudulent and criminal as possible", then you are right where you belong. I hope the monster that you praise doesn't turn and bite you in the a$$.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 07:29 PM

You might want to seriously rethink your career plans and return to your old job in property management.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 09:16 PM
north port cop watch is looking 4 a lawyer 2 SUE THE HELL OUT OF NORTH PORT POLICE DEPARTMENT 4 ILEGALY BLOCKING COMENTS ON THERE GOVERNMENT RAN FACEBOOK PAGE,THERE TERMS OF SERVICE DO NOT TRUMP THE CONSTITUTION AND FREE SPEECH,ALL I WANT IS 20 BUKS,THE LAWYER GETS THE REST.THIS PLACE NEEDS 2 B DEFUNDED IMEDIATELY.AND EVERY THING HERE IS SCREEN GRABED AND MADE IN 2 A YOUTUBE VIDEO 4 EVERY 1 2 READ AND WATCH AND NO HOW CORUPT U GUYS R

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 11:53 PM
north port cop watch is looking 4 a lawyer 2 SUE THE HELL OUT OF NORTH PORT POLICE DEPARTMENT 4 ILEGALY BLOCKING COMENTS ON THERE GOVERNMENT RAN FACEBOOK PAGE,THERE TERMS OF SERVICE DO NOT TRUMP THE CONSTITUTION AND FREE SPEECH,ALL I WANT IS 20 BUKS,THE LAWYER GETS THE REST.THIS PLACE NEEDS 2 B DEFUNDED IMEDIATELY.AND EVERY THING HERE IS SCREEN GRABED AND MADE IN 2 A YOUTUBE VIDEO 4 EVERY 1 2 READ AND WATCH AND NO HOW CORUPT U GUYS R
Why thank you kind sir, we appreciate your confidence in us. I have one question what is a buks and where do I find 20 of them. Try Perry Mason he is on ME TV. Best of luck in your endeavor, line forms to the rear, please take a number

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 05:48 PM

Keep up the good work!

This thread calls to light the jerk-off who was once again complaining about the canals and gates and water on leoaffairs.

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 08:32 PM
This thread calls to light the jerk-off who was once again complaining about the canals and gates and water on leoaffairs.wow I dont see that you must be psycho or ic no I believe o yes thats it. O