PDA

View Full Version : MONSTER?!?

01-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Who am I? Quote "Rumor has it that I'm a Monster. let me clear the air and get rid of the rumors. I AM NOT A MONSTER!!!!!!!"

What a way to start a meeting......

follow the monster?
leap monster?
pin the tail on the monster?
monster darts?
red monster, green monster?
hide and go seak monster?
monster, monster?
love the monster?

Dora the explorer would say "don de estas Monster?"

?????????????????? :roll:

What the?

01-26-2008, 10:50 AM
I was at the meeting and MONSTER was the quote..... I have no clue what she was talking about, but speaking to the Tampa guys, they had no idea what she was talking about when she opened up her mouth anyway. She was a silent LT. never seen and never heard unless ordered to an incident by the Capt or Maj.

Thanks for the heads up "MONSTER". by the way, nice hairdu....

not Hicu, hairdu......

ah, just forget it....

01-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Boo!

01-26-2008, 09:15 PM
http://www.artifexcreations.co.uk/pics/species.jpg

01-27-2008, 05:25 PM
http://www.artifexcreations.***%20VIRUS%20ALERT%20***pics/species.jpg

:shock:

01-27-2008, 07:16 PM
M-O-N-S-T-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-27-2008, 07:30 PM
What about Diego?

01-27-2008, 11:24 PM
http://www.artifexcreations.***%20VIRUS%20ALERT%20***pics/species.jpg

She is hot!! Nice Nipps!!!!

01-29-2008, 06:48 PM
I have an open door policy and will do my very best to hold a conversation with you, that is if we can understand eachother. and I'll give you a little hand jive on you're way out.

01-30-2008, 10:20 AM
I am all Highway, cause they give me anything I want. I don't have to do anything, know nothing, am a dumb arse, and have a LT COL in my pocket. so get off of me.....

I'm here to stay with my baby daddy...

02-15-2008, 02:06 AM
new district policy per Capt. Monster. No coming to station without permission. What are we back in high school. Do I need a hall pass to use the restroom? How about detention, is there detention? How about a PTA meeting? What time does the lunch room open? Recess? Can I audition for the Land O' Lakes play called IDIOTS, IDIOTS, I'M RULED BY IDIOTS?

Also, activity was mentioned: Question? How many cits has our great leader Capt. Monster ever written? Can she spell c i t a c i u n?

Got an idea, you leave us alone and we will leave you alone and won't make your job any harder than we need to. we hear all about you in tampa, or lack there of. But if I ever need to know how to file a greviance, I'll ask you first. The way I hear it, you are the queen of greviances. True?

02-15-2008, 02:28 AM
new district policy per Capt. Monster. No coming to station without permission. What are we back in high school. Do I need a hall pass to use the restroom? How about detention, is there detention? How about a PTA meeting? What time does the lunch room open? Recess? Can I audition for the Land O' Lakes play called IDIOTS, IDIOTS, I'M RULED BY IDIOTS?

Also, activity was mentioned: Question? How many cits has our great leader Capt. Monster ever written? Can she spell c i t a c i u n?

Got an idea, you leave us alone and we will leave you alone and won't make your job any harder than we need to. we hear all about you in tampa, or lack there of. But if I ever need to know how to file a greviance, I'll ask you first. The way I hear it, you are the queen of greviances. True?

That's a joke. right? Please tell me a Captain with the Highway Patrol didn't issue an order to keep Highway Patrol Troopers away from the Highway Patrol station.

02-17-2008, 04:49 PM

Obviously you can't spell CITATION either!!!

02-22-2008, 01:59 AM
spelling not a pre-requesite for becoming captain either.....

working not a pre-requesite for becoming captain either.....

respectability not a pre-requesite for becoming captain either.....

knowledge not a pre-requesite for becoming captain either.....

nice promotion Tally and thanks for the headache from the guys...

02-23-2008, 02:28 PM
finally someone who had the guts to say it.. nice going. Thanks for saying what everyone else was afraid to.

02-23-2008, 05:04 PM
well at least shes out of our hair!! lol