PDA

View Full Version : toop F invest.......

01-25-2008, 05:08 PM
What happened to the Troop F investigation post? was it banned or cleaned up or covered up? Big man (no punn intended) in a little hot water. Hey if it doesn't fit, you must acquit! Troop C cleasned one of the same with minimum / no leaks, or so they thought. Amazing how when the coverup takes place no one talks. just go away. Lay Low. I thought FHP / State took these (>........>) allegations serious? I guess not. We will have to wait and see the outcome from Troop F.

01-25-2008, 06:27 PM
please keep names off of post, I've figured it out that if name people the post gets deleted. references only......... oh and remember, Tally is watching, and reading too....... They may put the BOI on the case. but be not afraid, they can't find their own way out of a paperbag and tally tells them the beginning and end, they just fill in the pieces.....

01-26-2008, 10:32 AM
the invetigation is still pending, but the rumor is that it's going to be white washed. Just like the one in Troop C was.......

01-26-2008, 02:22 PM
Don't worry. They'll start something else on him to make room for Thomas.

01-26-2008, 09:22 PM
What happened to the Troop F investigation post? was it banned or cleaned up or covered up? Big man (no punn intended) in a little hot water. Hey if it doesn't fit, you must acquit! Troop C cleasned one of the same with minimum / no leaks, or so they thought. Amazing how when the coverup takes place no one talks. just go away. Lay Low. I thought FHP / State took these (>........>) allegations serious? I guess not. We will have to wait and see the outcome from Troop F.
http://www.bustedplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/oj.jpghttp://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/O/M/clinton_arrested.jpg

right color, I mean fit, will get you off all the time.

01-27-2008, 01:07 AM
troop f is somewhat large. what county is in question??

01-27-2008, 02:40 AM
did you say large? I believe the quote was "if it's too big"... get your facts straight...

01-27-2008, 02:55 AM
first off smart a$$, no where is the quote,"too big"! what I was referring to in troop f being large was there are 10 counties in troop f. just wondering what county was in topic here!

01-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Manatee and it is the largest Troop.

01-29-2008, 06:51 PM
did anyone else hear anything? I haven't heard anything about such a case. I thinks someone is sturring the pot on this topic too....

get outta here greenie...

01-30-2008, 01:47 AM
why dont you go ask a certain female "queen" in lakeland.

01-30-2008, 10:18 AM
I heard it may be too big for a white girl..........