PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff's Administration Salaries Increase

01-24-2008, 08:15 AM
I was looking at the Larry Scapecchi for Sheriff web site and saw a new link. It seems the salary costs for the Sheriff's administration have gone up 310%. Check it out. www.larryscapecchiforsheriff.com (http://www.larryscapecchiforsheriff.com). It's under public records request/salary example.

01-24-2008, 12:43 PM
I was looking at the Larry Scapecchi for Sheriff web site and saw a new link. It seems the salary costs for the Sheriff's administration have gone up 310%. Check it out. www.larryscapecchiforsheriff.com (http://www.larryscapecchiforsheriff.com) . It's under public records request/salary example.

http://larryscapecchiforsheriff.com

01-24-2008, 02:10 PM
I can hardly believe what I read.

How can McNesby justify granting some employee’s raises that doubled their salary in just seven years? Getting increases of over 100% to over $100,000 a year is ludicrous.

No public employee has increased his worth to the citizens 100% in just 7 years McNesby been in office. Now I question how many of this overpaid, under worked, paper shuffling administrative employees are also listed on McNesbys campaign contribution list?

It’s no wonder the property taxes are so high and McNesbys budget has ballooned excessively since he’s been in office. It’s also now obvious why so many of his employees are crying tears of woe if the property tax cap passes. They won’t be able to get their salaries doubled again over the next seven years.

It’s past time for McNesby to go and replace him with someone who is not spend crazy

01-24-2008, 02:32 PM
I just read it too. Unbelievable! Didn't McNesby say when he was first running for office that the administration was top heavy and he was going to streamline the administration? An increase of 310% does not sound like streamlining to me. Scapecchi has my and my families vote!!!

01-24-2008, 03:19 PM
His defination of streamline must be to inflate because all he's done is hire friends and cronies into administrative jobs that are not needed.

DDG
01-24-2008, 03:24 PM
and they want us to vote "no" against the property tax that will cut back their budgets???? i think they can trim alittle fat in there some where...

01-24-2008, 07:45 PM
The problem with their idea of trimming fat is that it will include getting rid of the workers and not the admin. staff. He needs those guys to campaign for him.

01-24-2008, 08:43 PM
He's in a tight spot... he has to have the workers to get the work done --his political appointees will have to be the ones he lets go because he cant lay off the workers or else he'd be kicked out of office for mal feasence

01-25-2008, 11:15 PM
Has Scapccchi made any public statements about what he's going to do about what he's reporting or is he going to just replace the ones McNesbys hired at high salaries with his own high salaried buddies.

01-25-2008, 11:23 PM
What has Scapecchi done? I for one am pretty disappointed with him. A fish fry and...? Look at where Willis was 4 years ago this time. A bunch more money, more signs, and more people at the S.O. openly supporting him. He better step it up if he wants a chance.