PDA

View Full Version : Coming Home

01-24-2008, 03:37 AM
To everyone who knows who I am. I will be home next week on leave. I plan to come by the PD and to have a get together while I am home. Hope to see as many people as possible. See ya soon

01-24-2008, 05:32 AM
Ok Boggie can't wait to see ya

01-24-2008, 05:04 PM
It wasn't boggie...I think it was Bill. That was a messed up post though. Boggie is a 10-8 cop. She'd not hesitate twice to put a round in anyone to save your arse from death on the streets.

01-25-2008, 04:36 AM
Yes this is BIll. And I didnt put this here to let people start bashing other officers. I put it here so all of my friends at the PD know that I will be home. So stop the BS.

01-25-2008, 07:36 AM
hey Bill glade to see you come home , how long are you going to be here for? Hope to see ya at the PD,

01-25-2008, 07:43 AM
Biill some of the Lt's are upset becuase the local FOP had a meeting with the other board member's from around the county and they felt left out becuase they weren't invited. Can you set them straight and let them know that when you were president you held this meeting and that it is common practice this every local lodge hold one of these meeting's once a year or so.

Can you also explain that regular member's aren't invited so that the cry babies can see that they are getting upset over nothing.

see you when your in town

01-25-2008, 07:44 AM
Oh I forgot the most important thing thank's for serving and making us safe at home!

01-30-2008, 02:59 PM
If I did not see you on Wednesday when I stopped by the PD, I am sorry. I am home and enjoying tne calm. I plan to have a get togethrt at Duffy's on Nortlake Blvd on February 11th, probably starting around 1800. Anyone is welcome, I look forward to seeing you all.
P.s. The reson it is so late in my visit is because I will be on a big boat drinking lots of JD and Coke all next week. See you then.

01-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Ok Bill enjoy the time with your family , see you then.

02-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Hey all, Im back from my intoxicated boat ride. See you on Monday at Duffy's on Northlake Blvd.

02-16-2008, 07:03 PM
Well I left on Feb 13th at 0825 and made back to Iraq on Feb 16th at about 2000. Every time I turned around something kept happening, broken airplanes, sandstorms, etc... But I made it and now we "should" have about 2.5 months left. I will give the others your regards as soon as I see them.

PS. Thank You Timmy for the other thread, but as you know this is my job just like the PD. I am sure I speak for the others as well, we do this because just like police work this is a calling not just a job.

02-17-2008, 03:06 AM
Well I left on Feb 13th at 0825 and made back to Iraq on Feb 16th at about 2000. Every time I turned around something kept happening, broken airplanes, sandstorms, etc... But I made it and now we "should" have about 2.5 months left. I will give the others your regards as soon as I see them.

PS. Thank You Timmy for the other thread, but as you know this is my job just like the PD. I am sure I speak for the others as well, we do this because just like police work this is a calling not just a job.

Keep your head low , and thanks again for serving.