PDA

View Full Version : Personal Property in Comm Centers

01-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Due to a rash of thefts AND lost property in the Comm Center I would ask that once you leave roll call you cannot take anything worth $ with you to your console, meaning PURSES, WALLETS, (MENS & WOMENS), GYM BAGS, etc....I am tired of taking reports from CDC! (BSO) because:*** 1. THERE IS a thief up there amongst you on mids or days, (not sure which shift yet). PS. i am reviewing tapes for a theft that recently occured.2. Some of you continue to loose personal items, cell phones, wallets, & purses, especially when you go on break to the quiet room or break room and leave your "personal items" at your console and when you get back everything or something is mysteriously gone.* 3. Oh, you are at work, cant leave except smoke or break, dont bring $300-$400 cash with you to work, that is what a bank is for....if you have too stick it in your bra or in your panties or underwear.* Why would you bring that much money to work with you.* Hell I carry a damn gun to work and I barely put $10 in my wallet.* If you are a female and have more money than GOD and feel it necessary to take that much to work with you, hell call me and I will get a divorce and hook up with ya! (lil humor)You all have lockers up there, USE THEM!* I understand the issue of needing a cell phone or pager for emergency reasons (what ever they are), but damn, put them in your pants, jacket, & if your pants are too tight, attach it to your belt, or loose weight or get pants that fit correctly.* AND stop loosing your stuff.* I've taken 6 reports in 45 days of stuff being stolen and a day later I get a 74 stating, 10-66 I found it in my car, jacket, or where ever.* And lastly...THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORK!

01-24-2008, 12:16 AM
Ok I wont call you out by name but come on!!!!!!!!!! You should know that this post shouldnt have had to be written. Yes we have a thief but all you have done is put that person on notice to be even more careful. This is very sad that this is occuring within a LOCKED AND SECURED area of the PSB but your ranting is not doing anything but making it even more embarrassing and giving more fuel for the fire for units to hate us even more. And need I remind you, un-named deputy ;), we have men up there too!!!!! So dont put it on just the ladies, there you know who. By the way, 1065.....

01-24-2008, 02:04 AM
Ok I wont call you out by name but come on!!!!!!!!!! You should know that this post shouldnt have had to be written. Yes we have a thief but all you have done is put that person on notice to be even more careful. This is very sad that this is occuring within a LOCKED AND SECURED area of the PSB but your ranting is not doing anything but making it even more embarrassing and giving more fuel for the fire for units to hate us even more. And need I remind you, un-named deputy ;), we have men up there too!!!!! So dont put it on just the ladies, there you know who. By the way, 1065.....

I am not bashing anyone in here, it is just a recommendation. Plus I did mention guys and girls stuff, panties and underwear. I am not picking on anyone one in particular, except the funny about the money (Hey I made a joke). Oh, ;) don't out me and I won't out you. PEACE!

01-24-2008, 02:11 AM

I am not bashing anyone in here, it is just a recommendation. Plus I did mention guys and girls stuff, panties and underwear. I am not picking on anyone one in particular, except the funny about the money (Hey I made a joke). Oh, ;) don't out me and I won't out you. PEACE!

P.S. Several people think I am a certain person, but I'm not. But if you do and you see me let me know.

01-24-2008, 07:26 PM
I know who you are, and took what you said with a grain of salt, I think you are cool. I was just busting your 'nads. Next time I see you, I'll say something.

01-24-2008, 09:04 PM
I know who you are, and took what you said with a grain of salt, I think you are cool. I was just busting your 'nads. Next time I see you, I'll say something.

Ok, Im' looking forward to it, but if you are wrong, coffee and the fat pills are on you!

01-25-2008, 09:56 PM
Ok Diver, you should know Im never wrong!!!!

01-27-2008, 12:07 AM
Diver?...I hate the water and plus I get sea sick very easily..heck, I look at a picture of the ocean and I turn BSO green!

01-27-2008, 07:49 PM
They didn't mean underwater diver, they meant MUFF diver. C'mon now you know what that means! Get in the game and admit it.. :) I think it's actually quite nice that you're a diver... :oops: :twisted: :P

01-29-2008, 01:36 AM
LOL!

01-29-2008, 10:52 AM
See? I'm so glad you admit it! :shock: :wink:

01-29-2008, 09:39 PM
In that case, OK i'm a DIVER!