PDA

View Full Version : Rumor has it

01-23-2008, 09:54 PM
There is no rumor. I just did that to get your attention which I knew it would. Give this thread a day and see the # of views. OK, here goes: From visiting this site and reading the posts it appears to me (an outsider) that you all hate one another. Why is that? It seems that the very nature of your work would ensure respect for one another, camaraderie, trust and even dependence. In serving a warrant, who has your back? Same question in a threatening barroom situation. Even on a calm day isn't it nice to have a friend? Can't the credit for a job well done be shared by more than one person? Somebody once said that just about anything can be accomplished if it doesn't matter who gets the credit. It's difficult to see how you would get anything accomplished working under the circumstances projected here. That's sad. I guess Rodney King was on drugs when he said................."can't we all just get along?"

01-23-2008, 10:57 PM
There is no rumor. I just did that to get your attention which I knew it would. Give this thread a day and see the # of views. OK, here goes: From visiting this site and reading the posts it appears to me (an outsider) that you all hate one another. Why is that? It seems that the very nature of your work would ensure respect for one another, camaraderie, trust and even dependence. In serving a warrant, who has your back? Same question in a threatening barroom situation. Even on a calm day isn't it nice to have a friend? Can't the credit for a job well done be shared by more than one person? Somebody once said that just about anything can be accomplished if it doesn't matter who gets the credit. It's difficult to see how you would get anything accomplished working under the circumstances projected here. That's sad. I guess Rodney King was on drugs when he said................."can't we all just get along?"

Mind your business! Rodney King was on drugs the reason he got his a@# whipped.

01-24-2008, 01:49 PM

You just answered the question. I now see why you people can't get along. Also, for your information, Rodney King got his ass beat when he was on drugs, not when he made the statement.

01-25-2008, 12:45 AM

You just answered the question. I now see why you people can't get along. Also, for your information, Rodney King got his ass beat when he was on drugs, not when he made the statement.

Aint that what I said...dum dum.

01-27-2008, 09:31 PM
psssttt..... WHO CARES !!!!! :roll:

02-05-2008, 10:44 PM
This is really cool. I have no idea what you are talking about