PDA

View Full Version : Courier

01-23-2008, 01:29 PM
Can someone please explain to me why our courier is more out then in? If he's having health problems or anything like that then he needs another position. Everyone relies on the courier and 3 out of 5 days on average he's not working. I want the amount of vacation and sick time that he has....... seems never ending.

01-24-2008, 12:33 PM
Seems to me all members of the sheriff's office have a similar benefit package which allows them to take personal days and vacation days so they can have additional time off, while also not building up too much time so they don't loose it. I FREQUENTLY take care of courier responsibilities and do not mind it. It is something I am asked to do and I gladly accept the responsibility. It also gives me the opportunity to learn another aspect of this large agency. Give the courier a break, next time you take a day off don't expect a posting wondering why you weren't at work.

01-26-2008, 01:09 AM
yea, cut the guy some slack, he doesn't have a shift full of people to answer calls for him when he's gone

01-26-2008, 04:39 AM
Who gives a rats A$$.. If it bothers you that bad take the Sh!! yourself. Buy a dog or get a boy/girl friend, you obviously need a life.

01-26-2008, 09:57 PM
yeah, now take that!!

01-31-2008, 11:47 AM
Well since A-1 passed, the sheriff gotta give 1.5 mil back to whoever, so maybe there wont be a courier anymore...giving back all those millions may have just bit him on the butt.

02-08-2008, 03:26 AM
try working 5 days a week as the only person doing that job. instead of your precious 14 out of 28 days you work. can the guy have some time off, why not just put a chain on him and whip him if he wants to utilize the benefits that are provided.

02-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Oh, My bleeding heart goes out to all the 8-5 people. BOO-HOO. How does the courier affect patrol's job anyway, just go do your job. Stop crying and put a$$ in jail. Here is something to cry about, the food at ALERT this year.

02-09-2008, 06:01 AM
lol you people are too damn funny

02-10-2008, 05:42 AM
Hey dip Sh!t, I just read my email and noted the courier is going to be out again. Maybe you can get TDY to courier.