PDA

View Full Version : FOP

01-22-2008, 11:21 PM
If you brother's and sister's haven't' heard yet some of the department's Lt's have raised a stink about the FOP meeting last week becuase they weren't invited.

This meeting was for the board of director's from every local FOP site in Palm Beach County . This meeting wasn't for local talks on contract issue's or anything else going on in Lake Worth.

This meeting occurs every month at different locations in the county and are for the Presidents and thier board member's not for the general member's. We have been with the FOP about 4 year's and this meeting has been going on and has been hosted by LW FOP several time's and nobody *****ed then and I have to ask why are they now complaining.

My thought is that maybe they missed the free meal , but after seeing what they do or a certin someone does in meeting's I have to say thier- his motive is to control the meeting's, shame on you !!!!!!!!!!

You have no right to these meeting's so go cry yourself to sleep .

I wounder what you going to do when we have local PBA meeting's and your not invited?

01-23-2008, 12:58 AM
Ya the Lt's around hear attempt to know everything and they don't know anything. The only Lt that is worth a sh-t is the now acting chief.

01-23-2008, 01:48 AM
I wish Kenny's mother would stay off this site.

01-23-2008, 03:33 AM
Kenny for chief

01-23-2008, 05:44 AM
Here is something I just don't get. How is it a few here can praise Lt. KW without the ranks (D/C and Chief) scratching their heads wondering why. Is this just a sarcastic praise or is this serious? I just don't get it and if this is the case. Wouldn't they have it in for him and if not, how is it he can keep his rank without the good ole boy click ruining him? :roll: :roll: [/url]

01-23-2008, 08:28 AM
KW will be the next Deputy Chief , and he will keep certin Lt's in line.

01-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Here is something I just don't get. How is it a few here can praise Lt. KW without the ranks (D/C and Chief) scratching their heads wondering why. Is this just a sarcastic praise or is this serious? I just don't get it and if this is the case. Wouldn't they have it in for him and if not, how is it he can keep his rank without the good ole boy click ruining him? :roll: :roll: [/url]

He walks a fine, fine line that leans a little more on the aDMin's side. A pretty good balancing act.

01-25-2008, 08:28 PM
OK, this is Bill. The FOP meeting that some people are upset about was a district meeting, not a local meeting. That meeting is for the delegates and the Board members. It happens every month and yes we have hosted the meeting before. Nothing can happen in that meeting that can effect the local. It is just so that the local lodges can know what is happening at the district level and higher. So please dont think that anyone was trying to be excluded. Thank You

If there are any other issues, I will be glad to try and help to solve them.

01-29-2008, 05:53 AM
Thanks Bill you need to correct the LTS PE was the one acting like an a-- , See nothing changed while you were gone. Welcome I see you soon.

01-29-2008, 07:34 PM
Lt Pete shooting his mouth off again writng letters to the union president again Pete can the PBA expect a letter soon.

01-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Ya Lt Pete Enrie and Kaz can't wait to get one of your crying stupid letters so they can put you in your place.

01-30-2008, 03:30 AM
Once again PE does not know what he is talking about and again he didn't have all the facts before he opened his big mouth and started rumors though out the station again. Some things never change just like some people don't change.

What a JERK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey PE hope you write a letter to the PBA like the ones you send to the FOP so Ernie can take off your head and hand it to you like he did in the past.

01-30-2008, 06:59 AM
I had a chance to read PE's letter to the FOP and he didn't know what he was talking about.

Hey Pe how does it feel to be wrong again..............

They should through you out of the FOP

01-30-2008, 02:49 PM
OK its Bill again. I did not put a response on this site for people to use it against other officers. It was done in order to allevaie any misconception about the meeting in question. Stop acting likje children.

01-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Pete posts on this board and It is time for Pete to post his apology to all those he mislead again.

1There was not a special meeting that you should have attended.

2. You have not been exclude from the union and are not suffering taxation without out representation as you complained to the Union president and you should apologize

3. If you have any Honor you should contact all the other State Union Representatives you wrote and the record

01-30-2008, 08:35 PM
No P is not going to say he is sorry, we all know that he always jumps without knowing all the facts and looks like an as- later.But he will never
apologize becuase he is not man enough to admitt he was wrong.

Maybe some day he will be judged by someone who doesn't have all the facts and then he will know what it feels like .

all I can say is SHAME SHAME SHAME

01-30-2008, 09:26 PM
To the poster at 1535 I couldn't have siad it better P is always getting into everyones business and he knows nothing and never knows all the facts,he should pay attention to his unit and what he does. If I knew I wouldn't lose my job I would have a man to man talk with him after hours in the back lot.
He likes to keep everyone looking at everybody else so that nobody sees his mistakes.

P I know you read this grow up and stop acting like a baby.

01-31-2008, 06:50 AM
If someone in the department jumped to a conclusion and made a statement that wasn't correct Pete would be the first to have that person written up. Now lets see what is going to be done about Petes statement to the FOP and around the department is he going to get written up for spending untrue rumors?
Look we all know how Pete acts he has a do as I say not as I do attitude he is famous for this. He breaks more rules then anyone he talks more BS about other people in the department than anyone. Do what most of us do laugh at him and walk away.

Someone needs to give him some crying towels and baby food.

01-31-2008, 03:34 PM
Again, I did not post a reply on this board for the public humiliation of another officer. I find all of the past few posts disturbing. We are about to enter a very hard time with the Amendment 1 passing. Now is not the time to show our proverbial asses, We need to ensure that we stand as one with the upcoming contract battle. I will ask nicely. Please stop adding fuel to the fire that seperates us. Thank You

01-31-2008, 05:59 PM
WE all stand together we juts don't lke Pete becuase of what he has done in the past and current.

01-31-2008, 06:22 PM
Have faith people. He'll be the next one out. His buddy CK left under pressure. It's a new group of people running the show now. The good ole click is going to be the thing of the past.

01-31-2008, 09:40 PM
Hey we all need to stick together, I agree with that but Pete never stuck up for anyone, he never went out of way to help anyone but he sure goes out of his way to cause problems for others.
We know he has his prolems so maybe we should seek in getting him help, kinda what Brittney Spears parents did for her.
But noboby is goin to stick up for him until he admitts he was wrong and that will never happen.I heard the FOP is moving to have him kicked out becuase of his threatening letters and untrue comments.

01-31-2008, 09:50 PM
After reading this I decided to for the first time make a post after what I heard last week from Pete. Now that kenny is acting deputy chief and will most likley be appointed to this postion soon Pete is trying to slam him and make him look bad just like he did several years ago .

face it Pete kenny should get the job he is better person for the postion and is more level headed then you'll ever be and most of all he is fair and will not attack people in our agency for personal reasons like you do. For years you have had bad feelings for kenny and you need to get over them what ever they are.

01-31-2008, 10:16 PM
I agree. KW is going to make an awesome Deputy Chief. About time we had some change. This was long over do. I have nothing, but good words for the guy.

02-01-2008, 08:05 PM
I agree. KW is going to make an awesome Deputy Chief. About time we had some change. This was long over do. I have nothing, but good words for the guy.

I agree, Kenny will set the department in the right direction and he'll keep Pete E in line. But really folks we should help our brother Pete with his problems he will never get professional help on his own.I saw him in the station the other day and he looked bad or maybe he was in one if his baby moods because something didn't go his way.

02-02-2008, 06:11 AM

I agree, Kenny will set the department in the right direction and he'll keep Pete E in line. But really folks we should help our brother Pete with his problems he will never get professional help on his own.I saw him in the station the other day and he looked bad or maybe he was in one if his baby moods because something didn't go his way.

Why should we help Pete , I've been here for several years now and I've seen alot of the things he attempts to do .I myself was a victim of him when he tried to accuss me of something and when it was found out that I had nothing to do with the incident it was dropped ,but I got no I'm sorry from him and the department wouldn't even address the issue that he was wrong.I've seen this to many times over the years . I also heard the stories on what he has done to others over the years to others.How does he get away with it ?
Several months ago he attacked Lt Houstom just before she was ready to retire and she did nothing wrong.
Watch out will you be the next one , WATCH YOUR BACK Kenny.

mod 425
02-04-2008, 06:03 AM
MOVE ON, YOU'VE FLOGGED THIS HORSE ENOUGH.