PDA

View Full Version : Suppliment

01-21-2008, 07:53 PM
One of my knees has recently started popping I'm afraid it will accelerate into a painful problem and have heard the benefits of glucosamine lubricating your joints. I don't take any medications because I believe in balancing my system the natural way and hate to rely on a pill to keep me going. If anyone has tried it I'd love to hear your experiences and/or side effects.

01-21-2008, 08:04 PM
One of my knees has recently started popping I'm afraid it will accelerate into a painful problem and have heard the benefits of glucosamine lubricating your joints. I don't take any medications because I believe in balancing my system the natural way and hate to rely on a pill to keep me going. If anyone has tried it I'd love to hear your experiences and/or side effects.I had the same problem,took the pills for about 14 mths the pain is gone.You can find them at Public,wallgreen,about $28.00 per bottle. I dont take them anymore.

01-21-2008, 08:06 PM
One of my knees has recently started popping I'm afraid it will accelerate into a painful problem and have heard the benefits of glucosamine lubricating your joints. I don't take any medications because I believe in balancing my system the natural way and hate to rely on a pill to keep me going. If anyone has tried it I'd love to hear your experiences and/or side effects.

ASK FOR FRANK PICHEL IS THS CHAT AND PERHAPS HE'LL RESPOND AND PRESCRIBE AND SELL YOU THE WONDER DRUG. :lol:

01-21-2008, 08:56 PM
sounds like someone is going out on 2/3rd's

01-21-2008, 10:06 PM

ASK FOR FRANK PICHEL IS THS CHAT AND PERHAPS HE'LL RESPOND AND PRESCRIBE AND SELL YOU THE WONDER DRUG. :lol:

a protien shake thats all I take

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x306/GrencismLOVESnerwinisM/c3df538c.jpg

01-21-2008, 11:01 PM

It won't hurt. I took it when I broke my arm and it helped me heal faster.

01-22-2008, 12:11 AM
well we wont say that it hasnt improved your health, we will just say that we didnt supply any growth hormones

01-22-2008, 01:40 AM

a protien shake thats all I take

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x306/GrencismLOVESnerwinisM/c3df538c.jpgIs that Nestor or Moe in a competition?

01-22-2008, 02:09 AM
I take glucosamine (sp) for joint pain, and it's helped me.

However I can't find a medication to alleviate the pain of the administration.

01-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Yeah I take it too. its helped my knee pain alot. Read the label though. Its made mostly of enzymes taken from shellfish so make sure you don't have allergies.

01-22-2008, 07:20 PM
My wife just got me a chewable gloucosamine that I can take...I have a hard time taking pills and the chewable ones taste pretty good...Company called Country Life

01-23-2008, 03:18 AM
Do you know how long it took to start feeling the results of this? Ive been told it takes about 2 months before you feel better?