PDA

View Full Version : WHERE WERE YOU??

01-21-2008, 03:41 AM
WHERE WERE YOU MY LEO BROTHERS??????

01-21-2008, 02:51 PM
The K9 guys were there. The newest Captain said we'll wait for them to call us. Wow what brotherhood.

01-21-2008, 03:22 PM
To keep things accurate in this unfortunate event we did send 2 K-9's the first night along with an a.t.v. The following day in the early morning hours a call was placed to Chief Lewis extending whatever assistance we could render. That same day an additional call was placed as well as calls from our detective sergeants. On Saturday 2 officers volunteered on their time off and did, in fact, respond. I did at one point state we would wait for a call and there was a reason for that which I will discuss with any of you in person. The inference that we were not willing to take an active part is inaccurate

01-23-2008, 12:39 AM
VPD never responds to assist, heck they even let their agreement with the SSO lapse years ago. How hard is it to pick up a cell phone and see if they need assistance, since obviously they're a little busy.

01-23-2008, 02:38 AM
We should have been there without them asking. we knew they were to busy to ask for help. we should have gone there. If they didnt need us then we knew we did all we could do. no excuses.

02-01-2008, 01:12 AM
To keep things accurate in this unfortunate event we did send 2 K-9's the first night along with an a.t.v. The following day in the early morning hours a call was placed to Chief Lewis extending whatever assistance we could render. That same day an additional call was placed as well as calls from our detective sergeants.

Here is why you didn't get a call back from Lewis people.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic. ... 8a127cf683 (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=46183&sid=7b00cbcf2f2af9d0caaa458a127cf683)

We are trying to figure out where he was when the conference ended the day before the incident and why it took him over 24 hrs to return back to North port after the BOLO was put out.