PDA

View Full Version : GAME OVER - WE LOST !!

01-21-2008, 01:05 AM
WELL DESPITE 8 MONTHS OF NEGOTIATION I GUESS IT IS NOW TIME TO TAKE THE CRAP OFFER THEY STARTED WITH 8 MONTHS AGO. WISH I HAD LESS THEN 5 YEARS ON LIKE ALL THE NEW GUYS THAT ARE GONNA GET GREAT PAY RAISES.

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME, WASTE OF PBA, AND WASTE OF EVEN THINKING THIS WAS GONNA ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !!!!

SO MUCH FOR IMPASSE OR BARGAINING......THANKS USF FOR TAKING CARE OF US I'LL BE SURE TO REPAY THE FAVOR SOMETIME.

01-21-2008, 03:57 AM
WISH I HAD LESS THEN 5 YEARS ON LIKE ALL THE NEW GUYS THAT ARE GONNA GET GREAT PAY RAISES.

I hope that that was not a hit on the less than 5 yr crowd.

Remember, ALL of the "new" guys voted NO for the offers because they were not fair to those over 5.

01-21-2008, 04:07 AM
WELL DESPITE 8 MONTHS OF NEGOTIATION I GUESS IT IS NOW TIME TO TAKE THE CRAP OFFER THEY STARTED WITH 8 MONTHS AGO. WISH I HAD LESS THEN 5 YEARS ON LIKE ALL THE NEW GUYS THAT ARE GONNA GET GREAT PAY RAISES.

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME, WASTE OF PBA, AND WASTE OF EVEN THINKING THIS WAS GONNA ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !!!!

SO MUCH FOR IMPASSE OR BARGAINING......THANKS USF FOR TAKING CARE OF US I'LL BE SURE TO REPAY THE FAVOR SOMETIME.

NOT TOO BRIGHT YOU ARE, GUEST, IMPLYING THAT YOU WILL BE SURE TO RETURN THE FAVOR SOMETIME. You are a bitter punk stuck in a hole in your life. I like to listen to your suffering, though, knowing that I have it soo much better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

01-21-2008, 10:06 PM
What are the details of the raise they offer you?
steps? %'s?

01-23-2008, 02:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHzgsqKyUCI

yeeahhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

01-24-2008, 02:41 AM
Well it's good to be new hire, *stretches arms out and relaxes a bit. I heard that one of the new Sgt's says all the a lot of the new hires aren't worth a s***. He can ***** all he wants, and not many will want to work for him. But the new poeps have come off good! Hurrah! Life is good!

01-24-2008, 02:52 AM
tell searge 2 run some stairs.......wannkee wank all spelled in-kor-rek-leeeeeeeeeee :oops:

01-24-2008, 04:33 PM
WISH I HAD LESS THEN 5 YEARS ON LIKE ALL THE NEW GUYS THAT ARE GONNA GET GREAT PAY RAISES.

Don't know if its going to help the turn over rate, good starting pay, expect to make same 10 years later.

01-27-2008, 01:23 AM
http://www.g4s.com/usw

01-27-2008, 01:56 AM
Guys it's not about Wackenhut or Allied Barton, these guys are just trying to make a living at a low wage. Most of the ones I've met are trying to make a pay check just like you and me. Should they be here? No. But it's not like the old days...., if you crossed the picket line on a union strike, there would be problems...there is no picket line and won't be.

Unions were about the only thing that saved American workers form big business and profit in the past. But profit has finally won the war. Without government intervention, we all may be wearing the light blue and dark blue for long. It's really a fine line between private security and getting rid of professional security. Numerous union jobs have been shipped overseas for lower wages and more production (my opinion, the downfall of America). The Police and Fire unions are just about the only unions left in America. In the south....ie..,Florida they are even weaker. But the USF Admin. represent Big Business, and they will sell police out in a heart beat. Unitl a big incident on campus happens then there will be a lot of on hand cash pumped into the situation.

03-21-2008, 05:16 PM
Hi Guys
Here is a few words about pharma business
http://world-pharma.pillsfm.com
My favourite pharma supermarket
WBR,
Alex

03-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Well, you will find use of that stuff some day some day, gaurenteed :)