PDA

View Full Version : Candidate Randall's a "rat"

01-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Heads up guys! For you to keep in the back of your minds for "future reference." Santa Rosa Sheriff's candidate Randall from Gulf Breeze ratted out two of our deputies this past week to RM for speeding excessively through Gulf Breeze while responding to one of our deputies calling for help while having problems with a 10-15 in the back of his cruiser. Nice way to try to build support from our deputies who live in Santa Rosa County "candidate Randall!" Man, talk about kicking yourself in the "butt", I guess a prerequisite for office is to know how to make a "knee jerking" decision....must have taken lessons locally!

01-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Guess if no one knows him by name pretty much explains his chances in the election...But if this is how he conducts himself professionally (?) that should further kill his chances but every department has them....rats that is...

01-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Get your facts straight before ratting on someone Randall. What a way to screw a relationship between departments. " Welllllllllllllllll Randall is a rat, he's a big fat rat, he's the biggest damn rat in the whole wide world..................................

01-22-2008, 12:08 PM
:lol: Just look at the people they hire, the must look like Randall. They all look like clones!!!! He's also a drunkard at the elks lounge!!!

01-22-2008, 03:23 PM
So Randall is a rat?

Oh by the way....your two deputies responding (from the Beach) were in triple digits before they even got on the bridge northbound. Funny saw nothing on the CAD for a call for help. If it was I'm sure someone was alot closer than the beach to assist. I could understand if it was an Officer in trouble call. But because a prisoner wants to show his #$%. Come on you are really going to try to justify this.

I've known Randle since 1990 and sure he has done things I didn't agree with but for Sheriff he is the best man for the job. Wendall is a dumb #$% and doesn't care about his deputies. Roper never has been in the county saystem and I don't believe a Trooper is the right person. And Van Camp well he is a nice guy but has never held a supervisor position, dealt with budgets or all the other aspects this position holds.
So I will be voting for Randle since he is indeed the best person for the job.

01-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Respect go back to tossing the salad.

01-22-2008, 05:40 PM
Respect is a Bunghole Burglar

01-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Does tyour nose grow when you lie? "Oh tell me a lie while you are soothing me"

01-22-2008, 05:47 PM
So I lie huh?

Wow strong words from someone who don't have a clue!

I sorry what is a bunghole burglar.

Maybe you are one of the deputies caught sppeding?

01-22-2008, 07:26 PM
You can tell the difference between a deputy and Gulf Breeze dispatcher trying to justify robert ACTIONS but he's still a DONKEY

01-23-2008, 04:19 AM
Flatfoot you have no clue, do you?

Call Robert all the names you want. I could care less. However the deputies were wrong in doing what they did.

01-23-2008, 05:00 AM
My question is; how did the intel on the speeding deputies get to Randall in the first place ? I doubt he was out running radar, so it seems that a GBPD ground pounder is a tattle tale.

01-23-2008, 01:52 PM
I trust that ground tattler is working to be the new chief deputy or major. Typical butt kisser that wants a shot at higher power. Get that brown stuff off those lips.

01-24-2008, 03:19 AM
Hey respect , ratspect whatever your title is !!!!! I have a set I'm not worried how robert pick's his POO POO slingers but he has blown enough smoke to get ya'll sucked in,hell ya'll probly gave money !!!!

01-24-2008, 04:09 AM
Hey respect, are the one who complained bout the deputies? Sounds like you are defending your actions. Why are you so worried bout the cad? There is a time delay from the time the call from deputy to time the call is put on screen. Maybe you should go work for the S.O. since you pay so much attention to their CAD and show up to their calls on the beach. Can't imagine that your nosey behavior and going to calls on the beach without being requested benefits the Gulf Breeze citizens much.

01-24-2008, 04:46 AM
Guess what I don't work for GBPD or SRSO....Hell I'm no where near the beach when I'm working. No I'm not the one to tell....I did not see the incident....But I can tell you this if I had seen I would have been dialing the ECSO number to speak with a Supervisor. Once again triple digits for an unruly prisoner is not justified.

Just goes to show Flatfoot.....just wondering......and Ratspect....all three of you are not in the Supervisor positions and with ignorance like allowing a deputy to travel in triple digits for a bullshit call...you never will...or it will be short lived.........................

01-24-2008, 05:10 AM
I am a supervisor, and have been for quite some time. Call me crazy, but I don't make it a policy to second guess my troops for doing their jobs. If a problem is brought to my attention, I will handle it in accordance to policy and procedure. Having done this job for many years I will offer that, if an officer is asking for assistance, you better stay ahead of me, or get out of the way. I know absolutley nothing about this incident, and it seems that not many posting here do either. I see a lot of armchair quarterbacking, but no facts.

01-24-2008, 01:00 PM
Thats why they have blue lights on the cruisers.....

01-24-2008, 08:09 PM
Respect, read your post on 1-22-08. Forget what was said then? How do you know the things you said to be fact if you werent there? How were you able to look at the CAD at the time of this incident and see nothing on the screen????????

01-25-2008, 12:42 AM
The deputies involved were dispatched to a fight at the Sandshaker bar. A suspect was arrested for battery for allegedly striking the victim numerous times, with a closed fist, in the head and face. As a result the victim suffered lacerations that needed medical attention. The suspect was a member of a bike gang from the Mid West and was wearing his colors at the time of his arrest. He also had a criminal history including violent offenses. Now I'm not sure what knowledge, if any, "Respect" or the officers with the Gulf Breeze police department have concerning bikers but they can be dangerous. Those of us actually experienced in real police work use due caution when dealing with these individuals.

While being transported to the county jail the suspect was able to maneuver his handcuffs from behind his back to his front. He then began kicking the window in an attempt to escape. At this time the transporting deputy called dispatch and requested assistance at the north end of the Three Mile Bridge. Let's recap for those that are mentally slower than the rest of us. Bikers can often be dangerous. The transporting deputy, and the two deputies that responded to assist him, could not be sure as to what this particular biker (suspect) was capable of. Bad things might just happen if the situation was not brought under control quickly. More often than not these bad things would be suffered by the suspect, but the deputies safety is paramount. The transporting deputy does not have a taser, pepper spray has been proven ineffective on intoxicated persons, and the only other option this deputy has is to go hands on if an escape occurs. The rapid response from the two other deputies prevented injury to the suspect or the transporting deputy.

Let's talk about the response. This incident occured on a Sunday evening at approx. 2200 hrs (That's 10 P.M. for the idiots out there that post silly crap on here.) Traffic was minimal on Hwy. 98 through the Town of Gulf Breeze and emergency (blue) lights were not activated for this reason. That, admittingly, may have been a mistake. The deputies agree that lights could have been used regardless of the traffic and have been reprimanded for not activating them. However, the responding deputies did not reach triple digit speeds (100 mph and 101 mph, respectively) until they were near the Three Mile Bridge. If you weren't there, "Respect", how would you know otherwise? Bottom line, if a deputy, or any law enforcement officer, calls for help you better be passing me or get the hell out of the way.

I would like to take this time to thank the Gulf Breeze Sgt. for his diligent enforcement of the traffic laws through his little hamlet. While others in your proffession arrest battery suspects and respond to officers needing assistance, you're more concerned with the speed in which they respond. When the traffic is minimal in the Breeze, and you're not busy writing a seat belt ticket, you're clocking fellow law enforcement officers with radar and reporting those speeds to the Asst. Chief. Do they give out newer Dodge Chargers for such acts of heroism? You're not sure but it's worth the try. This Bud's for you.

Respect, If you're not willing to put a name to your post then you're nothing more than a yellow, lilly livered coward hiding behind a computer. If you want to second guess deputies on here then nut up, put a name to your post or shut the hell up. Until then your opinion means nothing. If you've got a problem with that, you know who I am. Come talk to me.

01-25-2008, 01:45 PM
Hey Chris check out this site since you are all knowing and if you have any questions talk to Lt Eddins. I am sure he can shed a little light on why you do not drive in excess of your ability.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_new ... yid=106532 (http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=106532)

DDG
01-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Out driving your ability???? What??? doing 100mph is most certaintly not "out driving your ability"..... geezzzz you traffic guys are killing me.. look, this topic has moved off of the subject in question... which is the way in which Randle handled the situation. once the supervisor of the beach was informed that should have been the end of it. it just goes to show Randles way of doing things and it is NOT Deputy friendly....

01-25-2008, 06:23 PM
You are correct; this has nothing to do with the driving ability of the Deputies. It really does not have anything to do with any violation of policy. What this is all about is method of operation. I am a Santa Rosa patrol supervisor and now it is clear that, if he becomes Sheriff, Randall will be more concerned with appearance than procedure. You have line supervisors to handle the day to day issues and deal with minor policy violations. To the non-cops here, driving too fast for the situation is a minor policy issue. I can see it now; some citizen makes a complaint about the rude Deputy. It goes to the shift supervisor, who handles it at the shift level, but the citizen is not satisfied. We can't upset the voters, can we ? So now it goes all the way to the main office and someone gets bent over so the Sheriff does not look bad to his adoring public. It's going to be a long year.

01-26-2008, 12:38 AM
Hey Chris check out this site since you are all knowing and if you have any questions talk to Lt Eddins. I am sure he can shed a little light on why you do not drive in excess of your ability.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_new ... yid=106532 (http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=106532)

So, you're an officer and driving 100 mph in a police cruiser is "in excess of your ability"? If that's the case turn in your badge officer.

01-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Guess what I don't work for GBPD or SRSO....Hell I'm no where near the beach when I'm working. No I'm not the one to tell....I did not see the incident....But I can tell you this if I had seen I would have been dialing the ECSO number to speak with a Supervisor. Once again triple digits for an unruly prisoner is not justified.

Just goes to show Flatfoot.....just wondering......and Ratspect....all three of you are not in the Supervisor positions and with ignorance like allowing a deputy to travel in triple digits for a bullshit call...you never will...or it will be short lived.........................Well I guess it took three different Departments to figure out how to kiss that ass to make your no balls promo!!!!!!!!!! I know who trained you!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-26-2008, 03:00 PM
You are correct; this has nothing to do with the driving ability of the Deputies. It really does not have anything to do with any violation of policy. What this is all about is method of operation. I am a Santa Rosa patrol supervisor and now it is clear that, if he becomes Sheriff, Randall will be more concerned with appearance than procedure. You have line supervisors to handle the day to day issues and deal with minor policy violations. To the non-cops here, driving too fast for the situation is a minor policy issue. I can see it now; some citizen makes a complaint about the rude Deputy. It goes to the shift supervisor, who handles it at the shift level, but the citizen is not satisfied. We can't upset the voters, can we ? So now it goes all the way to the main office and someone gets bent over so the Sheriff does not look bad to his adoring public. It's going to be a long year.

I think Santa Rosa has a problem with a shurf that thinks appearance is more important than procedure. Does Hall still spend alot of time in the mirror, combing his mustache? Does he still use Just For Men? His own training director said Hall was too feminine to be the sheriff. Randle is going to be mix between Hall and Brown. If I lived over there I would vote for None of the Above