PDA

View Full Version : Left White Squad, Went Green to get away from DW

01-17-2008, 02:03 PM
:shock: Poor,poor Kim P. Left a squad to get away from a certain Sgt. DW. Now he followed you to the green squad. Stalking maybe? Strange coincidence. :twisted: GOOD LUCK KIM! Keep your head up. :snicker: :mrgreen: :cop:

01-18-2008, 04:07 AM
You all just dont understand DW. He does what he does for everyone's own good. If he were to let everyone just do whatever they please then the city would be a mess. People don't realize this but DW is teaching us all how to be the best employee we can be, and more importantly he is giving us lessons that we can use the rest of our lives. It has to be his Marine background that puts him at the top of the list as a supervisor. When the time comes to sign up for DW's squad just give me that pen and get out of my way because I will proudly work for him and consider myself lucky to learn from the best. If administration is listening I know DW is very promotable but please leave him as a Sgt. on Road Patrol, we need him big time. Hey, I'm not gay or anything but I have always had this sort of Man-Crush on DW, his good looks combined with him being a figure of authority, it just does something to me, but I'm not gay or anything.

01-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Dang?

01-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Hey Dave, Those are some very nice things that you wrote about your self. But do you have to keep trying to convince yourself that you are not gay? you said it enough times already. Nobody from either gender really cares if you are or not. In their right mind, they would not date you :P

01-19-2008, 02:42 AM
:shock: Poor,poor Kim P. Left a squad to get away from a certain Sgt. DW. Now he followed you to the green squad. Stalking maybe? Strange coincidence. :twisted: GOOD LUCK KIM! Keep your head up. :snicker: :mrgreen: :cop:

She does not need any luck. She is a good person who has our support. She will not let :devil: or the tooth doctor DW :mrgreen: bring her down. I just hope that we are still here when they have to work for her someday because she is far more intelligent then both of them

01-19-2008, 05:14 PM
And better looking :wink:

01-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Hey Dave, Those are some very nice things that you wrote about your self. But do you have to keep trying to convince yourself that you are not gay? you said it enough times already. Nobody from either gender really cares if you are or not. In their right mind, they would not date you :P Hey, I am not DW, really. And I am not gay, really. Well, I may look at other men but I'm really not checking them out. Hey, it really doesnt matter how tight AP's uniform fits and I never wonder what kind of lover AM must be. How does AM get all these women anyways? I wonder if he ever dabbles with the other side. And by the way I'm not gay or anything.

01-19-2008, 08:08 PM

She does not need any luck. She is a good person who has our support. She will not let :devil: or the tooth doctor DW :mrgreen: bring her down. I just hope that we are still here when they have to work for her someday because she is far more intelligent then both of them

woooooooooooooow.... slow down a bit there. i like kim just as much as anyone else, fun to work with, but... supervisor..? hmmmm....

anyways, keep your head up kim, and document everything.