PDA

View Full Version : Border Patrol goes to Dodge Chargers????

01-13-2008, 01:41 PM
A Border Patrol Agent lives a few miles from me. While out running around the other day I drove by his house. I noticed his Patrol Car in the Driveway. I had to do a double take! It was a brand new Dodge Charger. We are so behind in times! I know they are on the truck and we are getting a 100 of them as a pilot progam. I was just a little shocked to see the Border Patrol have a sweet ride.

01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
A Border Patrol Agent lives a few miles from me. While out running around the other day I drove by his house. I noticed his Patrol Car in the Driveway. I had to do a double take! It was a brand new Dodge Charger. We are so behind in times! I know they are on the truck and we are getting a 100 of them as a pilot progam. I was just a little shocked to see the Border Patrol have a sweet ride.

Let me get this straight. You are in shock that FHP is behind the times? Man!!! Do you have some things to learn.

01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Don't forget though...we can print tickets in our cars. That is some high tech, space age technology there. :roll:

01-13-2008, 10:14 PM

Let me get this straight. You are in shock that FHP is behind the times? Man!!! Do you have some things to learn.

I know wer are behind in times! Border Patrol!! Dodge Chargers!! That makes no sense!!

01-14-2008, 01:48 AM
The U.S. Govt. has a big contract with Dodge for the Chargers. The reason you see Border Patrol (BP) driving the Charger in Florida is because they don't go off road that much. On the Southwest border, you'll rarely see them. They're mostly driving Jeeps, Tahoes, Trailblazers, ect... due to the rough terrain.

01-14-2008, 02:34 AM

There is nothing sweet about it. It's just different. The car is a piece of junk. Dodges are American Yugo's.

01-14-2008, 03:26 AM

There is nothing sweet about it. It's just different. The car is a piece of junk. Dodges are American Yugo's.

Ummm Im not a Dodge fan, but you better have some info to back up that claim.

01-14-2008, 05:12 AM

Written by a Ford fan

01-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Found
on
road
dead

Ford... 8)