PDA

View Full Version : Randy Briggs

01-12-2008, 10:03 PM
anybody out there have any intell on a Randall (Randy) Briggs? Claims to be a retired chief of police with 20 years of service with Trophy Club, Reno, Arlington, Lake Worth Police Departments. Makes many other questionable claims as well. Currently under his lack of leadership and questionable authority in a middle eastern warzone. alittle concerned about this situation. he is in a position were american service members lives could hang in the balance........

09-12-2008, 02:49 PM
anybody out there have any intell on a Randall (Randy) Briggs? Claims to be a retired chief of police with 20 years of service with Trophy Club, Reno, Arlington, Lake Worth Police Departments. Makes many other questionable claims as well. Currently under his lack of leadership and questionable authority in a middle eastern warzone. alittle concerned about this situation. he is in a position were american service members lives could hang in the balance........

This guy is a real character. He is one of the slipperiest people I have ever seen in my life, and yet he still manages to get away with it.

VA_cop_0083
09-27-2008, 11:25 PM
I worked for Randy when I was with Lake Worth and then at Trophy Club/Westlake. I don't what he has been up to since he left TCW. He always seemed to treat me fairly even when he fired me (apparently on instructions from the then-chief at TCW). Well, I guess technically I resigned under investigation, but he had called me in to fire me.

01-07-2009, 11:29 PM
I know him well and let me say sir you are a great judge of character. Mr. Briggs started in Arlington as an officer and was fired in May 2006 after he drove his car through his estranged wife's garage door over custody matters. He stayed out of police work for a year and a half and then got hired by Lake Worth. He worked there for a year and nine months as a patrolman and then went to Trophy Club to serve as a patrolman. He moved up in the ranks and made it to chief. He worked there a little over 6 and a half years and was terminated for abuses of his "p" purchase card and city monies and resources using them for his own benefit. This was well documented in the Fort Worth Star Telegram. After his termination, he was hired in the small town of Reno, Texas. He served there for 3 months as chief and was on the council agenda for termination because of spending money way above budget for non-essential things. He resigned before the council meeting. He then went to Springtown neighboring city to Reno, where he knew the Lt. from Lake Worth. He worked as a reserve for about two years and was hired full-time a few months ago to serve as a patrolman. His service as chief was less than 5 years total. Most people that know him can tell some horror stories. Hope this helps!

02-27-2009, 06:11 PM
I know him very well and all of your concerns are valid. Randy is very slick. He has a long history of physical abuse of his girlfriends and wives. How he became an officer after being fired from Arlington is really the mystery? Just like earlier stated its "who" he knows and who covers for him. It is negligence. (Lake Worth-Trophy Club-Reno-Springtown should all be ashamed!)
As an officer he was good at his job-although there were reports of abuse of prisoners. His ego is so big he needs to have the constant stroke of being super cop. When it comes to finances he has a prime rib taste on a bologna budget. Unless its at the city's expense of course.
Unfortunately if he has been terminated from Springtown his current wife may be in danger.
If he is attempting to leave the State/Country he is more than likely running from some type of responsibility. Maybe child support issues? His children are not his biggest concern. Obviously he is not financially responsible.

04-15-2009, 08:20 PM
I think this is the Randall C. Briggs that just became my boss!!!! It has been a nightmare since his arrival. He is scheduled to take a class that will allow him to carry a weapon!!!!!!Please provide information that will verify that this is the same individual. I am terrified of him!!!!

04-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Please provide identifying information. Randall C. Briggs just became my supervisor!!!!! I am extremely afraid of him!!!! This agency is sending him to a class, and when he returns, he will be carrying a gun!!!!!! Please help!!!!!

04-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Randy is a good man and supervisor and some of these comments are ridiculous. In reply to a.fowler and Guest if Randy is still in law enforcement then of course he would carry a gun!!!!!!!! Cops carry guns, it's not a new requirement and has been around forever.

09-18-2009, 01:15 AM
Randy Briggs is a turd and should not be allowed to carry any weapon due to the Lautenberg Amendment. But since he was never convicted of anything, he got off scot-free. One of these days his luck is going to run out and I would really love to be there when it does.

09-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Miguel -

You sound bitter, do you have actual facts to back your venom against this man?

09-24-2009, 12:37 AM
I agree. You may just be a disgruntled individual that may have crossed paths with Mr. Briggs. Supply the meat, the proof...

10-03-2009, 10:55 AM
How old is this man and what does he look like please?

10-21-2009, 01:43 PM
What does it matter what he looks like?

12-16-2009, 08:55 PM
He is 6 foot blue eyes and blonde/bald
what is the big deal any way? A lot of officers get away with stuff-then they go to a new department and start over. Maybe he learned from his mistakes and moved on.

12-17-2009, 06:18 PM
El hombre es muy guapo. Mi gusta los hombres blanco tambien. Yo tengo mucho policias aqui en Dallas. Hasta luego, los gringos y perros.

12-25-2009, 11:59 PM
El hombre es muy guapo. Mi gusta los hombres blanco CLICK HERE TO INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS. Yo tengo mucho policias aqui en Dallas. Hasta luego, los gringos y perros.

Huh...are you saying Dirty Sanchez or Dirty Sp***?

12-31-2009, 02:19 AM
Huh...are you saying Dirty Sanchez or Dirty Sp***?

Dar mi cabeza, gringo. Yo tengo el fuego en mi pantelones!

03-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Guest and Fowler- if you are so scared of him then call the police!"

04-18-2010, 02:01 AM
I have plenty of proof. When he was in Kuwait, he took a laptop that had been seized from a a local national and put it on a classified US government network. When the security people found out, the laptop just mysteriously disappeared and he was the last one to have it. He almost got held back in Kuwait for that one. He should have left in hand-cuffs. And all the issues of domestic abuse and credit card fraud came up. I am surprised he is able to maintain a security clearance or be able to carry a weapon. There were a lot of other police officers from other localities that worked with him over there and they knew all about his character. Some had all kinds of dirt on this guy. So it wasn't just one or two people who felt this way. I feel sorry for anyone who has to work for him or with him. they guy is a snake and he will piss down your back and try to tell you it's raining out.

07-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Did you take a bitter pill the day you posted that garbage?

Unregistered
07-17-2018, 01:31 AM
He works for the Federal Protective Service (DHS) in Grand Prairie and is a LEO.

Unregistered
09-03-2020, 02:58 PM
He’s not with the Federal Protective Services any longer. Not sure if he was fired or resigned (again). There were several issues and caught drinking on the job.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 06:02 AM
He was my Chief in Trophy Club Westlake. I was embarrassed to go to in service schools with Arlington officers that knew him, they thought it was funny that he even had a badge . When he became my chief , i went into his office and told him he was a black mark to law enforcement, to his face. He grabbed his bald head and said everyone is allowed to have their opinions . A Parker County Deputy that had to respond to his house on a domestic call was working for Trophy Club when he became chief, guess what officer was targeted and fired first.