PDA

View Full Version : New Interdiction Coordinator

01-11-2008, 05:55 AM
I heard Lt. John Bagnardi is GHQ's newly appointed Drug Interdiction Coordinator. Wonder why this position wasn't advertised. Sgt. Dan Hinton was expecting to get it. :roll:

01-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Bubba Hinton? He is his own biggest fan! If he would learn how to write and act like a professional he may one day get somwhere!

01-11-2008, 01:45 PM
it's all a chess game. put the pieces where you want them, and then look to the transfer list, and then to the promotional list, unless your star player is on the promotional list. I thinks it's really funny that the field can guess the chess moves before they happen years in advance...

01-11-2008, 01:45 PM
and we thought that these behind the scenes stuff would stop when we got the PBA in as our representatives.... lol

01-12-2008, 02:51 AM
Nope - he is a shift commander in the TRCC

01-12-2008, 03:16 AM
Nope you are about a week behind. Shift commander didn't work well with his schedule.

01-12-2008, 01:54 PM
How could he be a Shift Commander and get all those orders right at the "bad ass Coffee house " ? He was the PIO in Troop H , but funny you NEVER saw him do anything .... hmmmmmmmm. Maybe he and Kelly can work more closely again.

Talk about ego.......

03-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Maybe Hinton will get it when they make Bagman a Captain.

03-08-2008, 04:50 PM
He is not going to be a Captain he is as far as he is going to go. Satan has given him the blow and he is done. Sorry for Hinton all he can do is wait till JB has anohter blow with Satan and then he may get the call. Although that should have been the one that got it from the start. He has been with CIP forever his heart is in it, has a dog, goes teaching on behalf of the FHP. But, as usually the round peg in the round hole did not fit for Satan. Go figure so we lose another possible great supervisor in Dan Hiton. Now he has cranky pants! Well deserved cranky pants! Good job keeping a cry baby happy again . Same ole @#$$%%^^&*((*&^%$

03-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Another Travesty and Overlooked Opportunity. Sgt. Hinton is without question the most knowledgeable drug interdiction Trooper in FHP. How they didn't choose him to lead the program is hard to understand. Maybe he can find another opportunity with some other agency or employer that wants to take advantage of his skills. You may criticize him personally, but nobody can deny that he knows his stuff when it comes to drug interdiction.

03-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Another Travesty and Overlooked Opportunity. Sgt. Hinton is without question the most knowledgeable drug interdiction Trooper in FHP. How they didn't choose him to lead the program is hard to understand. Maybe he can find another opportunity with some other agency or employer that wants to take advantage of his skills. You may criticize him personally, but nobody can deny that he knows his stuff when it comes to drug interdiction.
I know more than dan the man, however, I got out of the program a few years ago. Dan is a good man and would have been a fine "DIC" Drug interdiction coordinator. Bags has been lucky his whole career, someone has been looking after him. Something about entries on his time sheet, I think 21 or something like that, his recent fallings out etc, always comes out smelling like a rose. He's a likeable guy, but not the same caliber as Dan. Only problem with Dan is his head is too big. You would have gotten my vote if it counted.

03-12-2008, 08:11 PM

BS DUDE! HE TALKS A GOOD PLAY, BUT CANT PLAY WORTH A HOOT. ITS ALL ABOUT THE "APPEARANCE" OF GOOD DRUG WORK. HEY, LET ME CALL THE OTHER AGENCIES TO SEE WHERE THEY'RE LOOOKING. FRIGGIN LOSER, YOU AND DAN.