PDA

View Full Version : THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM...

01-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Ok let me get this right...An Officer is struggling with a violent subject and asks for her 10-94 to "step it up". As everyone is trying to get to her, a certain SRO working a detail less than a mile away has to ask the Sgt. permission to leave her detail and assist. Did I miss something??? Thank God she isn't on the road, I feel sorry for the kids in her school.

01-11-2008, 12:27 AM
YES IT SOUNDS STUPID, BUT REMEMBER WE HAVE SOME SUPERVISORS THAT WOULD SAY GOOD JOB, NOW SIGN THIS REPRIMAND FOR VIOLATING POLICY.........SO THAT IS WHAT SOME OF THE SUPERVISORS INCLUDING LT.'S ARE TURNING THIS DEPT. INTO.

01-11-2008, 02:27 AM
as a tax paying resident of the town, I sure hope that I'm misinterpreting what this post suggest. my first thought was to ingore the post an move on since I dont work in davie, but im having a blog moment so bare with me...i sure hope that our town police officers dont have to ask for permission to back up another police officer who is asking for assistance, it shouldnt matter what the other officer was doing, a mile away and cant even back up another employee of the town without an OK. i know there are always 2 or more sides to a story, but i hope i was totally wrong with interpreting this one. emergency back up is just that, it shouldnt matter where or who needs the assistance. if this is truely an ongoing problem in your town, speak up and be heard, god knows we need the emergency services you all provide - keep up the good work and
PS: keep in mind that as more and more residents find out about these type blogs keep the real bashing behind close doors not in open forum that can be found in a GOOGLE or local newspapers search engine. I'll go back to minding my own business now. Take care.

01-11-2008, 02:48 AM
To Davie Resident.

No, it is not common practice to ask if it's ok to help a fellow officer.

A REAL cop would not even be heard getting on the radio. A REAL cop would have stayed off the radio and just went. The problem here is that Davie has a bunch of inexperienced whiney officers that have no clue what real police work is. No one would ever get in trouble for dropping whatever they were doing to assist a fellow officer.

Disregard what one person said about this place creating this type of uncertainty. On several occassions our supervisors have told us that whenever an officer needs assistance, everything gets put on hold.

In reference to your comment about keeping things behind closed doors. Very good idea. Unfortunately it seems to be a Florida thing where cops get online to whine and complain. Florida does not have large cities such as NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, etc. I wonder why they don't have any forums. Probably because they are too tired after doing real police work, maybe because they actually respect one another or at least their organization enough to keep their negative opinions to themselves.

01-11-2008, 03:36 AM
I was working that day and everything you mentioned did in fact happen. This "cop" has done nothing since she has been here except whine when she doesn't get her way. She filed a completely fabricated harassment complaint against a supervisor so she could get moved to the shift that she couldn't get the fair way by bidding for it. Thank god as you mentioned Vick that she isn't assigned to do real police work. The guys on the road are better off without her!

01-11-2008, 04:06 AM
I was working that day and everything you mentioned did in fact happen. This "cop" has done nothing since she has been here except whine when she doesn't get her way. She filed a completely fabricated harassment complaint against a supervisor so she could get moved to the shift that she couldn't get the fair way by bidding for it. Thank god as you mentioned Vick that she isn't assigned to do real police work. The guys on the road are better off without her!

Please don't equate being an SRO with not doing real police work. Most schools are designed to serve a shelters, hence once inside the police radios usually do not work. If something happens, you are on your own. In my time with Davie & another dept, I've had kids bring guns, knifes, and a bomb to school. There are gangbangers, including rivals, in the same hallways and classes. Neighborhood problems spill over into the schools. There are students, many bigger than the teachers, who are guaranteed a public education, but have mental deficiencies that hinder them from making rational decisions and/or have anger management problems.

01-11-2008, 04:29 AM
" Please don't equate being an SRO with not doing real police work "

That wasn't even mentioned. Thanks for the update on the brutal gang violence we have at Fox Trail Elementary and Indian Ridge Middle School.

01-11-2008, 05:01 AM

I don't think the writer was slamming SROs in general. I think what was meant was that this certain SRO is a poor excuse for a cop and should be in the schools where she belongs because she isn't capable of being on the road as a back-up for real cops

retiredDT
01-17-2008, 06:13 PM
What I find to be sad about this topic is that the officer in question does her assigned job, performs her duties and follows general orders. For doing this people like sofa king and anti-pastie who work with her decide to bash her in anonymous forums. I worked for years in police departments where you were like brothers and if you had a problem with them you would talk to them face to face. I find this type of bashing of fellow officers to be reprehensible. I know why anti-pastie and sofa king chose their names and it is yet another way to attack this officer. I have asked one of these officers to take up her personal life with me, however he never replied to several of my e-mails. I find this to be very cowardly. This officer has accepted all her assignments and performed them at high levels including her time on the road where she led her squad in stats. As an SRO she has excelled to the point where parents were outraged when she was removed from the schools due to budget cut backs. The Town of Davie is a quiet town in comparison to neighboring areas, therefore police officers are exposed to very few violent suspects and crimes. Because of this I feel that there are very few “REAL” officers. All one can ask is that officers back each other up on and off the job. By the way this officer was the first Davie Officer on the scene in question to back the requesting officer up! The constant bashing of officers by each other needs to stop. Leave this officer alone already and let her do her job as she always does.

01-17-2008, 09:05 PM
"The Town of Davie is a quiet town in comparison to neighboring areas, therefore police officers are exposed to very few violent suspects and crimes. Because of this I feel that there are very few “REAL” officers. "

This portion of your post completely blew your credibility out of the water. It's false and proves you don't know what you're talking about.

01-17-2008, 10:01 PM
I agree with Fezzik.... nice credibility... And by the way, some things happen in this job where you have to just react - such as backing up an Officer who is requesting 10-94. I find it hard to believe that any supervisor would give a reprimand to an Officer for leaving a detail to assist another Officer (hmm, think about it - let's get this traight Sarge, you are giving me a reprimand for what?) Wasted time trying to get on the radio to ask if she could help. More important radio traffic could be waiting to come across the radio. Go back up your fellow Officer. Stay Safe

01-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Fezzlik I'm sorry to say but look at Davie's crime stats and you will learn the truth. It is a great thing that Davie is quiet. The truth is that officers in Counties like Miami-Dade and Inner city Ft. Lauderdale see more in one year then an officer in Davie sees in five. If you don't agree then you have only worked for small and quiet municipalities . The point I was making is that these other people are saying that she is not a real officer, well if she is not then neither are the others who claim they are. She has been exposed to the same level of street level patrol as her co-workers. Instead of taking summers off like some SROs choose to, she opts to work the road. By the way, I have been in two contact shootings made over 500 felony arrests and ultimately lost my career to an on the job injury(all of which was in an eight year period). I think my experience and credibility are in tact.

01-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Carmine, she arrived first on the scene regardless of what radio traffic took place. She followed her General Orders and is being bashed for it by co-workers who hide behind forums like this. They are bashing a member of their own union. In my years as an officer, a police instructor and a U.S. Veteran I have never seen such a lack of respect for a fellow comrade.

01-18-2008, 01:13 AM
By the way, I have been in two contact shootings made over 500 felony arrests and ultimately lost my career to an on the job injury(all of which was in an eight year period). I think my experience and credibility are in tact.

Wow, it's not too difficult to figure out who you are................

Stop trying to defend your wife on here, man. All anyone has to verify your "experience" and "credibility" is to ask someone you worked with at Lauderhill about your "injury" and "500 felony arrests." And PLEASE don't call yourself "Retired." POLICE INSTRUCTOR? HAHAHAHA!! Good one!

Oh, and your credibility was REALLY shot when you came on here and defended your own wife "anonymously." C'mon, man...

01-18-2008, 01:35 AM
Fezzlik I'm sorry to say but look at Davie's crime stats and you will learn the truth. It is a great thing that Davie is quiet. The truth is that officers in Counties like Miami-Dade and Inner city Ft. Lauderdale see more in one year then an officer in Davie sees in five. If you don't agree then you have only worked for small and quiet municipalities . The point I was making is that these other people are saying that she is not a real officer, well if she is not then neither are the others who claim they are. She has been exposed to the same level of street level patrol as her co-workers. Instead of taking summers off like some SROs choose to, she opts to work the road. By the way, I have been in two contact shootings made over 500 felony arrests and ultimately lost my career to an on the job injury(all of which was in an eight year period). I think my experience and credibility are in tact.
You have just qualified as the funniest post of 2008. Please dont equate one year of bravo shift as exposure to the "street level patrol" that any veteran officer on charlie or alpha shift officer has dealt with. Bravo will have its days but none that this person was ever exposed to in those grueling 12 or so months prior to being an sro. Wackenhut has responded to more violent calls at andrx in 12 months that that person has ever.

retiredDT
01-18-2008, 01:25 PM
It’s amazing how people like to attack others on this site. She is my wife and like any good spouse I stand behind her. By the way I worked in Lauderhill for one year where I ended up having back surgery due to my injury on duty and for you to question any officer who is injured shows what piece of crap you really are. I don't wish an injury like mine on anyone. If 500 felony arrest sounds like a large figure then it shows how good you have it in Davie. Ask any Miami cop on this site if that is status quo and they will agree. My ID at Miami-Dade PD 4353 and at Hillsborough County 5105 where I was the author of their new Use of Force Matrix and instructed new recruits and taught in service training (all of which can be verified). Please feel free to call and find out what you need. You only need to call Brian Conroy to find out what kind of officer I was in Miami. The fact of the matter is that she does her job by the book and she is ridiculed for it. If any of you cowards who work with her have a REAL problem with her then please call me any time you want and we can talk about it over a beer (I'm buying).

954-253-7171

01-18-2008, 02:07 PM
It’s amazing how people like to attack others on this site. She is my wife and like any good spouse I stand behind her. By the way I worked in Lauderhill for one year where I ended up having back surgery due to my injury on duty and for you to question any officer who is injured shows what piece of crap you really are. I don't wish an injury like mine on anyone. If 500 felony arrest sounds like a large figure then it shows how good you have it in Davie. Ask any Miami cop on this site if that is status quo and they will agree. My ID at Miami-Dade PD 4353 and at Hillsborough County 5105 where I was the author of their new Use of Force Matrix and instructed new recruits and taught in service training (all of which can be verified). Please feel free to call and find out what you need. You only need to call Brian Conroy to find out what kind of officer I was in Miami. The fact of the matter is that she does her job by the book and she is ridiculed for it. If any of you cowards who work with her have a REAL problem with her then please call me any time you want and we can talk about it over a beer (I'm buying).

954-253-7171

Bravo. Well put. These "few" posters don't understand the "thin blue line".

01-18-2008, 03:12 PM
I TRIED CALLING CONROY BUT IT SAID HE WAS ON THE OTHER LINE SELLING MONA VIE !

01-18-2008, 08:39 PM

954-253-7171

If you are anything like your wife, anyone who meets or speaks with you in person runs the risk of being called into I.A. shortly thereafter. No thanks, pally.

01-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Ridley, I guess that is what you consider to be a funny way of getting out of having to actually speak to a human being in person and stand behind the comments you make. I guess you are the type of person who will talk about people behind their back and come on these sites to do the same. She has never caused any one to go to I.A. check your sources, or are you just going off more rumors that people pass around. Call the afore-mentioned supervisor who she is said to have jammed up. Falcon Pub any day you want to talk. They have the best beer and fish & chips in town (my treat).

01-18-2008, 11:23 PM
This is getting sad on both ends. You should nt have to defend someone regardless of teh situation and as mentioned, you did what you did and you arent her so why even bother? if you are out because of injury than that s#$%^% but dont kill yourself over this waste of time topic.
if the dept really cared how we felt aout it and eachother, there would be a thin blue line but as you can see or read it never existed in my 14+ years and never will. here your either IN or way out of the loop. MOVE ON AND IGNORE THIS your wasting your time with davie

01-19-2008, 04:56 AM
It’s amazing how people like to attack others on this site. She is my wife and like any good spouse I stand behind her.

Ok, great. Now, go to the spouse's forum and talk with all of the other civilian wives.

01-21-2008, 04:03 PM
Scott donohue is a hotty

01-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Yah he still have dat manly lokkie he hada when he was on da union boared

01-22-2008, 02:26 AM
Wow, this is just sad. This officer is someone I go to when I need a call handled in your city. She has never ever been anything but curtious and respectful to me. Compared to the rest of YOUR female units, shes leaps and bounds ahead. Whatever beef you have with her needs to be done behind closed doors and not on this website. And good for her husband for standing up for his wife. Too many men these days dont have balls enough to do that! He was a good unit in the Hill, too.

01-22-2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks for wasting your time with your post. I guess you have only needed directions or change for a $20 in the past, otherwise just dial 911 next time you need help at least you will get a leo

01-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Wow, this is just sad. This officer is someone I go to when I need a call handled in your city. She has never ever been anything but curtious and respectful to me. Compared to the rest of YOUR female units, shes leaps and bounds ahead. Whatever beef you have with her needs to be done behind closed doors and not on this website. And good for her husband for standing up for his wife. Too many men these days dont have balls enough to do that! He was a good unit in the Hill, too.

W, give it up, dude. Stop posting these things and pretending to be someone else... Accept reality: she's not very well regarded at the PD... Deal with it, or move on, or whatever, but PLEASE stop posting as other people trying to make your case look better............. Give it up!

01-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Her husband did not write that post, I did, and I happen to be a female. She has never given me a problem, she always takes her calls and never moans or whines about having to go to them. She not one who throws a hissy fit about having to handle a call out of her zone. I would gladly take her over many of your other officers-males and females. I work for B.S.O. Just because some of you dont like her, doesnt mean everyone else doesnt like her. Opinions are like.......we all have one.

01-24-2008, 12:20 PM
Her husband did not write that post, I did, and I happen to be a female. She has never given me a problem, she always takes her calls and never moans or whines about having to go to them. She not one who throws a hissy fit about having to handle a call out of her zone. I would gladly take her over many of your other officers-males and females. I work for B.S.O. Just because some of you dont like her, doesnt mean everyone else doesnt like her. Opinions are like.......we all have one.

Lol! Ok! How in the world would she "give you a problem"? By your own admission, you work for a different agency (if you are not, in fact, W). She always takes her calls? Really? Again, how would you know if you don't work with her? She doesn't whine about going to them? Really? See my previous question. She doesn't throw a hissy fit about having to handle a call out of her zone? Really? See my previous question. You would take her over many of our other Officers? Really? How do you know how ANY of them are on a call? Oh, that's right. YOU DON'T.

I really don't dislike her at all, and quite honestly, I even agree with some of your points. HOWEVER, YOU HAVE NO IDEA what it's like to work with someone THAT YOU DON'T WORK WITH. So, butt out of the conversation and keep your speculation to yourself. Stop sticking up for you friends and making crap up as you go along. Your entire post is full of your opinion, none of which can be substantiated on ANY fact. So, you're hurting her by making up stuff that you obviously have no basis for even knowing, and claming to know it. Bottom line: IF YOU DON'T WORK WITH SOMEONE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY ARE AT WORK.

01-24-2008, 01:52 PM
I guess if this person was so great or just plain average, you would hope that one fellow (Davie) employee would at least post one true incident or statement to contradict all of the negative you read here. Obviously this has yet to happen and until it does, bash on I guess.

01-24-2008, 08:35 PM
Ok, I ll stand up for this person.....just one question, who we talking about?

01-25-2008, 01:07 AM
I will vouch for this SRO & her husband - and before you say I m someone who I am not - I have 13 + years on at Davie and am currently RP Sgt. Will leave name out because I choose to.

01-25-2008, 04:27 AM
I woke up this morning and didnt brush my teeth right away. I didnt shave after my shower nor did I poop more then once after my two cups of coffee. Why you might ask. Because I chose to.

WTF kind of post was that?

01-25-2008, 04:58 AM
I will vouch for this SRO & her husband - and before you say I m someone who I am not - I have 13 + years on at Davie and am currently RP Sgt. Will leave name out because I choose to.

go shave your back rich

01-25-2008, 09:30 AM
Folks, I read your posts because my agencie's are boring. Keep up the good work!

Anyone else think Donohue is a hunk?

01-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Folks, I read your posts because my agencie's are boring. Keep up the good work!

Anyone else think Donohue is a hunk?

ohhhhhhhh if only we had a yearly police calendar like fd does, we would have tsd every month wearing nothing but that ROTC ring he got from a candy machine.....go dolphins

01-25-2008, 06:15 PM

Why would you leave your name out? Are you ashamed of her or afraid of being ridiculed?

01-25-2008, 10:18 PM
Oh please we can tell that SOME of you all never show up on calls by the face that your coworkers call *****ing and whining about you that dont bother going. No, I dont work with her in the way that you do. However, I do work with her, shes professional on the radio and at least sounds like shes doing what shes suppose to compared to some of your units. Yes my post does have opinions, the last line pretty much states that. However, she is someones wife and mother, someones daugther and someones friend, just as you all are too. These types of post do nothing but ruin peoples reputations and make the general public think even less of law enforcement as is. This shouldnt be aired out in a public forum. I know who this person is but I do not hang out with her off duty, so no I am not taking up for a friend.

01-25-2008, 11:30 PM
These posts have lasted much longer then the old ferret posts.

01-26-2008, 01:47 AM
Oh please we can tell that SOME of you all never show up on calls by the face that your coworkers call *****ing and whining about you that dont bother going. No, I dont work with her in the way that you do. However, I do work with her, shes professional on the radio and at least sounds like shes doing what shes suppose to compared to some of your units. Yes my post does have opinions, the last line pretty much states that. However, she is someones wife and mother, someones daugther and someones friend, just as you all are too. These types of post do nothing but ruin peoples reputations and make the general public think even less of law enforcement as is. This shouldnt be aired out in a public forum. I know who this person is but I do not hang out with her off duty, so no I am not taking up for a friend.

This is complete crap... You know how she is because you listen to her on the radio???? Give me a break. Again, you have NO IDEA what she is like to work with if YOU DON'T work with her.

There are MANY Officers and Deputies that I know of that sound like idiots on the radio but are awesome cops. Likewise, there are crappy do-nothing cops that sound great on the radio and know how to play the game. How someone sounds on the radio has NO BEARING on what kind of cop they are.

I've been a cop here for many years and I have NEVER had anyone not show up on a call. So, please, stop with that crap...

01-26-2008, 02:29 AM
I recall one time that tsd didnt show up on my call on alpha, but he told me later that he was doing a photo shoot for "hunky cops" .com he is so dreamyyyyyyyyyyy

01-27-2008, 08:07 PM
I THINK TSD NEEDS HIS OWN FORUM

01-27-2008, 11:14 PM
Ok you must not have actually read what I wrote. YOUR coworkers call and complain that some dont show up, I would not know that because I am not out there. And I said she "at least sounds like shes doing what shes suppose to"......you are right, I dont work with her the way YOU do. Its just sad that this site, whether Davie's sub-site or BSO's is used for such infantile BS. Peoples families can read this-including peoples kids, I hope you are never the subject of one of these threads, they are hurtful and just pathetic.

01-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Ok you must not have actually read what I wrote. YOUR coworkers call and complain that some dont show up, I would not know that because I am not out there. And I said she "at least sounds like shes doing what shes suppose to"......you are right, I dont work with her the way YOU do. Its just sad that this site, whether Davie's sub-site or BSO's is used for such infantile BS. Peoples families can read this-including peoples kids, I hope you are never the subject of one of these threads, they are hurtful and just pathetic.

Oh, I read your post alright. I just can't believe that someone is this dumb. You judge her work ability by the fact that people don't call you and tell you that she doesn't show up on calls.......... That's some AWESOME logic. So, by your logic, since people don't call you about me, I'm a good cop, too. That's about the dumbest thing I've ever read.

She SOUNDS like she's doing what she's supposed to do. Oh, well, in that case, she's a great cop, too.

You said it, YOU DON'T WORK WITH HER. So, don't comment and tell us how good she is. You have no idea.

Again, I have no problem with her. But, I don't work directly with her, so I don't tell others that she is good or bad. You know why? Because I DON'T KNOW (first hand, anyway). You actually did her more damage by opening your mouth (or moving your fingers, however you want to look at it) about something that you have no first hand knowledge of. So, please, now return to your phone and wait for people to call you and complain about people who you don't work with, and you don't know... (yeah, right).

01-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Peoples families can read this-including peoples kids

Oh, and I forgot about this little nugget of infinite wisdom.

If this person was so concerned about her kids seeing things about her on the internet, she wouldn't have exposed her pastie covered breasts on a public web site during a "milf" contest. (Oh, and before anyone goes and gets upset, it's all documented and accurate... it was even in the newspaper.) I think it would be a lot more traumatic to see daddy egging mommy on in the background and mommy flashing her boobs to total strangers on the internet than it would be to read about her work abilities.....

Again, you're doing her more damage by posting these ridiculous things... Just go away now, please.

01-28-2008, 07:39 PM
wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think some of those who were fired recently would be suprised to learn that the voluntary surgery/augmentation for the above person was done while:
1)ON probation
2) she was allowed to work upstairs while others have been forced to work at the PAL and front desk(safety issue)
3) she was allowed to use her own time while others are scrutinized heavily if they use their time
4) when a person tells co workers that they are"so afraid" and cry in briefing because they have to WORK the road makes these posts make more sense

PS 5) this persons probation ended while upstairs "recovering" from the mentioned surgery.....uhmmmmmm

02-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Wow you guys are just a bunch of crybabies. I love to read the sites of other agencies, you guys make mine look FABULOUS!!!! Her husband takes up for her and you trash him, an aquaintance takes up for her and trash them, nice. So anyone with a differing opinion than yours is wrong or has not right to voice it? Well you diffinitely fit the cliche, OPINIONS ARE LIKE A$$HOLES.....you seem to fit that bill....all they did was express their thoughts, like you did and you just ripped them, nice.

02-21-2008, 12:06 AM
I would like to welcome back the union board (with the exception of two), who felt the need to spend OUR money on vacation in Tennessee. No wonder the Sentinel couldn't find a comment on the firings, there were no board members here to comment.

02-21-2008, 12:21 AM
I would like to welcome back the union board (with the exception of two), who felt the need to spend OUR money on vacation in Tennessee. No wonder the Sentinel couldn't find a comment on the firings, there were no board members here to comment.

Dont worry,they have been at the station trying to get promoted since the firings and they would have no comment either way.
By the way, what did they go for ? A wrongful termination seminar? How not ot represent your members?

02-21-2008, 12:25 AM
Sorry how not to..

02-21-2008, 02:42 AM
Go to the meeting this Thursday night and ask them... I'm sure they will be happy to answer when they are done shoveling free pizza into their pie holes.......

02-21-2008, 12:29 PM
The meeting will be the same as always, we cant help him....we were not asked...we want a rally to support the guys we didnt support at the start of this....then the (son of pines)pres talks circles while the other puppets look around and agree.....no thanks

02-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Just curious regarding the signal 5.

Why didn't SWAT enter the house immediately to check on the woman that was shot? Who decided to negotiate with this guy not knowing if this woman was alive or dead? Who was the idiot sergeant in charge of that scene? Who determined that this woman was dead upon their arrrival?

Davie SWAT should have entered the house immediately and checked on the woman in the event she was still alive. The SWAT commander should have made a decision and entered. Davie PD was more concerned with the shooter than they were with the woman....Davie PD it's called exigent circumstances. Idiots

02-23-2008, 01:29 AM
it is not up to us, but up to the commander. he though is missing his nuts.

02-23-2008, 01:34 AM
it is not up to us, but up to the commander. he though is missing his nuts.

what or who lost the nuts

02-23-2008, 03:25 AM
They DID look really cool in their swat uniforms, just ask them.

02-24-2008, 11:35 PM
They DID look really cool in their swat uniforms, just ask them.

For those officers who are Davie residents who may know the family of the victim, (she was very involved in the community) or to those who wish to pay their respects:

5pm-8pm Visitation
Mon., Feb. 25, 2008
T.M. Ralph Funeral Home
136 Ave, behind IKEA

Svc. @ 8pm, same location

02-26-2008, 05:56 PM
This page has had a good run. Now let's go have some fun on the Chance Ransom board!

04-01-2008, 11:21 AM
I wonder who will put in for the next vin slots? It sure will be tough working in there with the two rats. I'm sure they could use a mole to keep em' company. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

04-01-2008, 11:54 AM
I wonder who will put in for the next vin slots? It sure will be tough working in there with the two rats. I'm sure they could use a mole to keep em' company. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Rats? Moles? I had no idea that there were so many vermin names in our department? Can I be a bat? Because bats can fly. Yeah, that would be awesome. Even Chance Ransom can't fly. He can do a lot of amazing things, but he can't fly. I bet no one was expecting that.

04-01-2008, 10:09 PM
The real interesting thing to see is if no one puts in for the unit. If not, they might get the message, but base on the current issues and morale, Im sure the captians will just make up another ctory to justify their jobs.d

04-14-2008, 06:36 AM
Just a question,.. how come we never see any marked units in that section off davie Rd Ext and 76th ave.. I see Hollywood come over an d chase some thugs every once in awhile,.. I would guess you might see some more felonies if you were to spend some time in that area?
"The Town of Davie is a quiet town in comparison to neighboring areas, therefore police officers are exposed to very few violent suspects and crimes. Because of this I feel that there are very few “REAL” officers. "

This portion of your post completely blew your credibility out of the water. It's false and proves you don't know what you're talking about.

04-14-2008, 09:49 AM

Rats and cheaters... can you comment on the hard work and long hours they worked(Craig, that doent include you... :lol: )

So they cheat...doesnt take away from all there hard work on there cases. Just look at all the ot they put in for...was it for cases or f**king on davies dime! Md and Ca stop acting like your all that. So, you worked VIN, BIG DEAL, even Gambino can work VIN. Now thats an even bigger joke then CA!!!!

Stick to the topics.....

04-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Just a question,.. how come we never see any marked units in that section off davie Rd Ext and 76th ave.. I see Hollywood come over an d chase some thugs every once in awhile,.. I would guess you might see some more felonies if you were to spend some time in that area?

We use to under the 10s but under the 12s we are way to happy and morale is great so why ruin it , we love dem 12s just read some of the positive posts.

04-15-2008, 04:32 PM
[quote="anti-vin":3brh2xsv]I wonder who will put in for the next vin slots? It sure will be tough working in there with the two rats. I'm sure they could use a mole to keep em' company. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Rats and cheaters... can you comment on the hard work and long hours they worked(Craig, that doent include you... :lol: )

So they cheat...doesnt take away from all there hard work on there cases. Just look at all the ot they put in for...was it for cases or f**king on davies dime! Md and Ca stop acting like your all that. So, you worked VIN, BIG DEAL, even Gambino can work VIN. Now thats an even bigger joke then CA!!!!

Stick to the topics.....[/quote:3brh2xsv]

LMAO!!!! :lol:

05-03-2008, 11:21 AM
How many Sgt will we have in Oct
Lt
Capt
Maj

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

05-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Who cares...

08-18-2008, 03:15 AM
Will Capt. bobble-head that wrecked on the turnpike be shown at fault? :evil:

08-18-2008, 01:19 PM
prob not, fhp gave out a utc but that wont be a consideration

08-18-2008, 02:41 PM
prob not, fhp gave out a utc but that wont be a consideration

Of course not! Why would I get in trouble? Even if I did, I could have the special discipline schedule used on me. You know, the double secret probation thingy. Funny, how some crashes don't make the pass down log.
By the way, I'M NOT GETTING GPS IN MY CAR! I'm just gonna use it to screw everyone for driving the way that I do.

08-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Yup - the same bobblehead that got pulled over in Davie by FHP when he was a mere LT. amazing how some things never change...... Different rules for diff people..... :devil:

09-04-2008, 11:55 AM
D.C. & T.S. #'s 1 and 2 on the v.i.n. list...how more predictable can Richards get? :devil:

09-04-2008, 01:31 PM
I UNDERSTAND THAT ONE OF THE CANDIDATES FOR THE BUREAU WHO DROPPED OUT WAS BROUGHT INTO HIS OFFICE AND INFORMED WHAT TO STUDY. ALSO, THAT PERSON GAVE THE INFO TO VG WHO MADE THE CUT. SAME JG CRONIE STUFF GOING ON.

09-04-2008, 06:14 PM
MMM Something smells funny about the out come of the vin thing. I am going to make a guess here and say some people got the Q and A before they went in. I heard there was a ****ed up question that was made to separate the experienced from the " hand picked chosen" two. According to the system we have in place here, DC and TS would have had to hit 78 out of 80 on the question portion. Thats incredible. I wonder what two points they didnt hit....

09-04-2008, 06:36 PM
who's ts?

09-04-2008, 07:47 PM
MMM Something smells funny about the out come of the vin thing. I am going to make a guess here and say some people got the Q and A before they went in. I heard there was a ****ed up question that was made to separate the experienced from the " hand picked chosen" two. According to the system we have in place here, DC and TS would have had to hit 78 out of 80 on the question portion. Thats incredible. I wonder what two points they didnt hit....Big Nose

I was in the interview and did not score high but you have no idea what you are talking about..Again people talking crap when they didn't even attend the interview.."A F**KED UP QUESTION MADE TO SEPERATE THE EXPERIENCED??? Are you serious? If you werent there stop trying to stir the pot on something you have no idea about..Let's start bashing everyone now

09-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Well Anti big nose, I am sorry you didn't do well. But I am sure if you had the same "tutors" that DC and TS had, you would have done alot better. If your asking do I think they were hand picked and/or given the answers ..... YES I DO.

09-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Well Anti big nose, I am sorry you didn't do well. But I am sure if you had the same "tutors" that DC and TS had, you would have done alot better. If your asking do I think they were hand picked and/or given the answers ..... YES I DO.

I will excuse your punctuation errors, as I have not been around lately to correct them.

However, I can't let these two go:

1) "A LOT" IS TWO WORDS.

2) "YOUR" is not the same as "YOU'RE."

Since you apparently haven't understood my multiple corrections in the past, I will use these in a sentence:

YOUR MOM TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE A TOTAL LOSER WHO COMES UP WITH A LOT OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES IN ORDER TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.

Now, get back to the nonsense.

09-05-2008, 01:03 AM
I UNDERSTAND THAT ONE OF THE CANDIDATES FOR THE BUREAU WHO DROPPED OUT WAS BROUGHT INTO HIS OFFICE AND INFORMED WHAT TO STUDY. ALSO, THAT PERSON GAVE THE INFO TO VG WHO MADE THE CUT. SAME JG CRONIE STUFF GOING ON.

what? who? tell more..................

09-05-2008, 01:11 AM

Hey MORON...she finished 12 points behind PW and only a point ahead of #3. Don't you think if she was given the answers she would have finished higher.

09-05-2008, 02:50 AM
Unfortunately both these losers have to come up with some theories or else this website wouldn't run.They don't know the meaning of studying or actually putting forth the effort in a position that is sought after.They look ONLY from the outside.Another disgruntled wuss that will never be anything here.. I know both of them and I highly doubt that was the case,no matter what you think..In fact you're probably Marine ring boy's slug pal

09-05-2008, 03:41 AM
In fact you're probably Marine ring boy's slug pal....POST OF THE YEAR

09-05-2008, 03:45 AM
Whats up everyone.... Somebody called me tonight and said there was fighting going on between people here.... So I decided to read it. I will however for now remain quite about the SIU/VIN thing. But I think for now I would like to congradulate those that did EXCEPTIONLY well and good luck.

09-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Whats up everyone.... Somebody called me tonight and said there was fighting going on between people here.... So I decided to read it. I will however for now remain quite about the SIU/VIN thing. But I think for now I would like to congradulate those that did EXCEPTIONLY well and good luck.

You will remain "quite", huh?

You would like to "congradulate" those that did "EXCEPTIONLY" well??

LMFAO!!!!!!! Some people are giving these VIN picks a lot of second guessing...I wonder if they got in because of a lack of intellegent competition.

09-05-2008, 04:02 PM

why would the most experienced leo in the testing process who makes the most 57 arrests and actually can identify 57 doesnt get the job??/ oh yeah his name is ls

09-05-2008, 04:20 PM

why would the most experienced leo in the testing process who makes the most 57 arrests and actually can identify 57 doesnt get the job??/ oh yeah his name is ls

the process was fair and so was the panel. I did not make it, but thought it was a fair process and those that prepared rose to the top and those like me he did not prepare as much, lost out on a great chance. next time I will be ready.......

09-05-2008, 05:32 PM
why would the most experienced leo in the testing process who makes the most 57 arrests and actually can identify 57 doesnt get the job??/ oh yeah his name is ls[/quote]

ARE YOU SERIOUS???? WHEN WAS THAT BACK IN 1995?

09-05-2008, 05:58 PM
At least Lance has the guts to put his name to his posts.....

And for anyone out there who thinks that ANY of these promotional processes are fair - WAKE UP!!! If you think that certain individuals aren't given answers - WAKE UP !!! Yes, they are hand chosen/picked.... Which means that the best/most qualified individuals usually lose out......

09-05-2008, 08:14 PM
ikikYeah, I'm sure PW & VG were given the answers ahead of time for CIU.

09-05-2008, 08:29 PM

And for anyone out there who thinks that ANY of these promotional processes are fair - WAKE UP!!! If you think that certain individuals aren't given answers - WAKE UP !!! Yes, they are hand chosen/picked.... Which means that the best/most qualified individuals usually lose out......

IS it me or did you just post with "guest"...

09-05-2008, 09:27 PM

IS it me or did you just post with "guest"...
The me get this, you want the postion, but you do not want to work or study for it. You want it handed on a silver plate. PLEASE. Lucky to have a job and should never been hired, may be more like it. Good luck to the top people, you worked hard and should get it. The one who is crying the most should be happy to be here. The process is fair so stop crying.

09-05-2008, 09:54 PM
The me get this, you want the postion, but you do not want to work or study for it. You want it handed on a silver plate. PLEASE. Lucky to have a job and should never been hired, may be more like it. Good luck to the top people, you worked hard and should get it. The one who is crying the most should be happy to be here. The process is fair so stop crying.[/quote]

I think you have a lot to learn about this place. I do like your attitude though.

09-06-2008, 02:50 AM
The me get this, you want the postion, but you do not want to work or study for it. You want it handed on a silver plate. PLEASE. Lucky to have a job and should never been hired, may be more like it. Good luck to the top people, you worked hard and should get it. The one who is crying the most should be happy to be here. The process is fair so stop crying.

I think you have a lot to learn about this place. I do like your attitude though.[/quote]
Thank you it had to be said

09-06-2008, 03:03 AM
I haven't read all of the posts, but is anyone really under the impression that the latest selections were fixed? I can not think of three people less liked by the administration than VG, PW and JH. All three were uncerimoneously booted out of their units precisely because they weren't in favor.

Here's what I think happened. We all know that the answer keys to all tests are in Lt. WB's office. I think that JH kept a look out while, PW and VG went into the bathroom and climbed up into the space above the accoustic tiling. Deftly, they slunk through the dark until they were directly above WB's desk. VG then lowered PW down by his legs so he could take photos of the answer keys. She then pulled him back up, replaced the tiling and they went back and shared the fruits of their labor with JH (who really didn't have an exciting part in this little tale).

After weeks of exhaustive studying PW finished 12 points above VG because he is so brilliant. This story is just as plausible as anyone from this administration slipping answers to those three people.

As to the process being fair? There is always an argument about fairness. However, without knowing exactly what was asked, how unpredictable could the questions be? It's not like you have to remember the titles of case law or cite Napoleonic Code.

By the way, JH, VG and PW, I saw the ceiling dust on WB's desk. I pretended to sneeze to scatter it. Next time, do try to be more careful.

09-06-2008, 03:32 AM
Now Ninja can you please explain how the siu interview went?

09-06-2008, 11:03 AM
I haven't read all of the posts, but is anyone really under the impression that the latest selections were fixed? I can not think of three people less liked by the administration than VG, PW and JH. All three were uncerimoneously booted out of their units precisely because they weren't in favor.

Here's what I think happened. We all know that the answer keys to all tests are in Lt. WB's office. I think that JH kept a look out while, PW and VG went into the bathroom and climbed up into the space above the accoustic tiling. Deftly, they slunk through the dark until they were directly above WB's desk. VG then lowered PW down by his legs so he could take photos of the answer keys. She then pulled him back up, replaced the tiling and they went back and shared the fruits of their labor with JH (who really didn't have an exciting part in this little tale).

After weeks of exhaustive studying PW finished 12 points above VG because he is so brilliant. This story is just as plausible as anyone from this administration slipping answers to those three people.

As to the process being fair? There is always an argument about fairness. However, without knowing exactly what was asked, how unpredictable could the questions be? It's not like you have to remember the titles of case law or cite Napoleonic Code.

By the way, JH, VG and PW, I saw the ceiling dust on WB's desk. I pretended to sneeze to scatter it. Next time, do try to be more careful.
Who ever wrote this has great style, I love the your work. Please keep posting, you have real talent. :devil:

09-06-2008, 11:05 AM

Who ever wrote this has talent. Please keep posting, you are the best :devil:

09-06-2008, 12:19 PM
[PW and VG went into the bathroom and climbed up into the space above the accoustic tiling. Deftly, they slunk through the dark until they were directly above WB's desk. VG then lowered PW down by his legs so he could take photos of the answer keys. She then pulled him back up, replaced the tiling and they went back and shared the fruits of their labor with JH (who really didn't have an exciting part in this little tale).

i AM NO LONGER IN THE DB BUT MY SPIDEY SENSES ARE TINGLING.I DONT KNOW HOW THIS COULD BE TRUE. THERE IS NO WAY THAT PW CAN CLIMB, HAVE YOU SEEN HIM LATELY? AND VG LOWERING PW?? I KNOW SHE HAS PUT ON WEIGHT BUT A CAMEL COULDNT CARRY PW A MILE LET ALONE VG "LOWER HIM". AS FOR TH PHOTOS OF THE KEYBOARD, WHY BOTHER? HIS KEY BOARD ONLY HAS TWO KEYS (ADD APPLAUSE) IT HAS AN "A" AND AN "I", BOTH ARE INTERCHANGABLE.
THEY ALSO WOULD NOT HAVE REPLACED THE TILING BECAUSE "WINNIE" THE PW" WOULD HAVE BEEN STUCK REACHING FOR HONEY" (VG). ALSO, JUDGING BY THERE SIZES, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE ENJOYED FRUITS IN ANY CAPACITY. IT WAS A VERY FUNNY POST THOUGH, GOOD JOB.

09-06-2008, 01:15 PM
i AM NO LONGER IN THE DB BUT MY SPIDEY SENSES ARE TINGLING.I DONT KNOW HOW THIS COULD BE TRUE. THERE IS NO WAY THAT PW CAN CLIMB, HAVE YOU SEEN HIM LATELY? AND VG LOWERING PW?? I KNOW SHE HAS PUT ON WEIGHT BUT A CAMEL COULDNT CARRY PW A MILE LET ALONE VG "LOWER HIM". AS FOR TH PHOTOS OF THE KEYBOARD, WHY BOTHER? HIS KEY BOARD ONLY HAS TWO KEYS (ADD APPLAUSE) IT HAS AN "A" AND AN "I", BOTH ARE INTERCHANGABLE.
THEY ALSO WOULD NOT HAVE REPLACED THE TILING BECAUSE "WINNIE" THE PW" WOULD HAVE BEEN STUCK REACHING FOR HONEY" (VG). ALSO, JUDGING BY THERE SIZES, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE ENJOYED FRUITS IN ANY CAPACITY. IT WAS A VERY FUNNY POST THOUGH, GOOD JOB.

I am not standing up for anyone, nor do I have an opinion about this situation. However, I wanted to tell you that this is probably one of the dumbest posts I've read here. I understand that you intended to be funny, but it just isn't funny at all. Most of what you wrote is actually pretty dumb..... If you're going to insult someone, why not use some actual humor and do it...

09-06-2008, 03:05 PM
[PW and VG went into the bathroom and climbed up into the space above the accoustic tiling. Deftly, they slunk through the dark until they were directly above WB's desk. VG then lowered PW down by his legs so he could take photos of the answer keys. She then pulled him back up, replaced the tiling and they went back and shared the fruits of their labor with JH (who really didn't have an exciting part in this little tale).

"a" and "i" what does this mean. The post is great

09-06-2008, 03:10 PM

"a" and "i" what does this mean. The post is great
lmfao...i guess if you switch the letters you get ..ia?

09-06-2008, 05:55 PM

From what I heard you have been doing nothing but going aroound wishing that the 1st & 2nd picks screw up in the unit and embarass the dept. I didn't hear it but it's what you've been telling others.

09-06-2008, 08:18 PM
From what I heard you have been doing nothing but going aroound wishing that the 1st & 2nd picks screw up in the unit and embarass the dept. I didn't hear it but it's what you've been telling others.[/quote]

I know Lance really well and he is not small or vindictive in the way that has been expressed here. So, if you didn't hear it directly why don't you shut the f up, you canker.

09-06-2008, 08:45 PM
From what I heard you have been doing nothing but going aroound wishing that the 1st & 2nd picks screw up in the unit and embarass the dept. I didn't hear it but it's what you've been telling others.

I know Lance really well and he is not small or vindictive in the way that has been expressed here. So, if you didn't hear it directly why don't you shut the f up, you canker.[/quote]

I think for those who know me well enought would know that I would never want anyone screw up, I do hope that that unit does okay...lol I mean good. I will admit I was upset about the outcome, but got over it. It's just a position in the department that I didn't get. Its not like I got fired. So before "Guest" starts running his mouth over something that he didn't hear Directly from me... Come to me tell me who made that comment to you and we can back track it to the source. I do have my thoughts about the interview process, however I would never hope they fail. I was probably the first to congratulate them after I was told they finished ahead of me. I am sure your source never told you that... Peace out.

09-06-2008, 10:26 PM

I know Lance really well and he is not small or vindictive in the way that has been expressed here. So, if you didn't hear it directly why don't you shut the f up, you canker.

I think for those who know me well enought would know that I would never want anyone screw up, I do hope that that unit does okay...lol I mean good. I will admit I was upset about the outcome, but got over it. It's just a position in the department that I didn't get. Its not like I got fired. So before "Guest" starts running his mouth over something that he didn't hear Directly from me... Come to me tell me who made that comment to you and we can back track it to the source. I do have my thoughts about the interview process, however I would never hope they fail. I was probably the first to congratulate them after I was told they finished ahead of me. I am sure your source never told you that... Peace out.[/quote]
I would never want anyone screw up[/quote]
screw up....never...you were pretty happy when the pats lost last year

09-07-2008, 01:34 AM

I think for those who know me well enought would know that I would never want anyone screw up, I do hope that that unit does okay...lol I mean good. I will admit I was upset about the outcome, but got over it. It's just a position in the department that I didn't get. Its not like I got fired. So before "Guest" starts running his mouth over something that he didn't hear Directly from me... Come to me tell me who made that comment to you and we can back track it to the source. I do have my thoughts about the interview process, however I would never hope they fail. I was probably the first to congratulate them after I was told they finished ahead of me. I am sure your source never told you that... Peace out.[/quote]
Heard you cried to CR about the questions! Too bad, better luck (common sense) next time. Said iy before and I will say it about. LS has talent, he just does not know how to direct. Too bad, good cop. :devil:

09-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Now Ninja can you please explain how the siu interview went?

Yes, but it is a bit more complicated. As you know the drug trade in Davie centers around these three areas: the Ehlinger/El Jardin Cooperative, the de facto consortium that consists of "The Block," Palma Nova and Potters Park and the Aluminum Village that sits between 130th and 136th Avenue. This is commonly referred to as the Golden Triangle of Davie.

Our Golden Triangle traces its roots back to the Southeast Asian Golden Triangle, which is the source of a pipeline that extends from Bang**** to the Beer Barn. Because this is almost entirely Asian phenomenon there was only one logical choice for infiltration: DC.

Now, keep up with me here, becuase this is where it gets a bit complicated. Fearing that an interruption in the supply lines could disrupt the flow of narcotics into Davie, an alliance was formed with Sicilians, who are responsible for the heroin distribution out of Afghanistan. Of course, this infuriated the Asians, but after a short yet decisive bloodbath with the Davie Golden Triangle coming out on top, they saw reason and business was normalized with both narcotic sources. Because of the Sicilian influence it was decided that TS, would be the best person for the purpose of infiltration. They have CA, but his Italian bona fides are in question. There are rumors afloat that he may be a Greek or even a Turk.

Now, I know that it is inconceivable to some of you that the Department would rig an interview in order to make an "ethnically desirable" selection, but here we are. Now, these "lucky winners" get to infiltrate the largest drug cartel in the jurisdiction coverered by radio channel 5A. Don't be angry at DC and TS for making the cut. Pray for them...

C.L.

09-07-2008, 07:35 PM
[quote="U GO NINJA":3cq5qli1]Now Ninja can you please explain how the siu interview went?

Yes, but it is a bit more complicated. As you know the drug trade in Davie centers around these three areas: the Ehlinger/El Jardin Cooperative, the de facto consortium that consists of "The Block," Palma Nova and Potters Park and the Aluminum Village that sits between 130th and 136th Avenue. This is commonly referred to as the Golden Triangle of Davie.

Our Golden Triangle traces its roots back to the Southeast Asian Golden Triangle, which is the source of a pipeline that extends from Bang**** to the Beer Barn. Because this is almost entirely Asian phenomenon there was only one logical choice for infiltration: DC.

Now, keep up with me here, becuase this is where it gets a bit complicated. Fearing that an interruption in the supply lines could disrupt the flow of narcotics into Davie, an alliance was formed with Sicilians, who are responsible for the heroin distribution out of Afghanistan. Of course, this infuriated the Asians, but after a short yet decisive bloodbath with the Davie Golden Triangle coming out on top, they saw reason and business was normalized with both narcotic sources. Because of the Sicilian influence it was decided that TS, would be the best person for the purpose of infiltration. They have CA, but his Italian bona fides are in question. There are rumors afloat that he may be a Greek or even a Turk.

Now, I know that it is inconceivable to some of you that the Department would rig an interview in order to make an "ethnically desirable" selection, but here we are. Now, these "lucky winners" get to infiltrate the largest drug cartel in the jurisdiction coverered by radio channel 5A. Don't be angry at DC and TS for making the cut. Pray for them...

C.L.[/quote:3cq5qli1]
wELL WRITTEN, BUT YOU MUST BE ON CRACK. THE 2 BEST AND MOST PREPARED PEOPLE MADE IT :cop:

09-08-2008, 06:22 PM
THE 2 BEST AND MOST PREPARED PEOPLE MADE IT

good post Capt. R.

09-08-2008, 09:21 PM
wELL WRITTEN, BUT YOU MUST BE ON CRACK. THE 2 BEST AND MOST PREPARED PEOPLE MADE IT :cop:[/quote]

the 2 best? i doubt it, the 2 best were booted out of the unit. as for the 2 who got it, i have no prob with either of them but i think that a few of those who scored lower than them have more experience and may do the job better...the new testing/interview process is going to penalize those who doent interview well but are good cops so it will be interesting when a schmuck puts in and gets a promotion....

09-08-2008, 11:51 PM
wELL WRITTEN, BUT YOU MUST BE ON CRACK. THE 2 BEST AND MOST PREPARED PEOPLE MADE IT :cop:

the 2 best? i doubt it, the 2 best were booted out of the unit. as for the 2 who got it, i have no prob with either of them but i think that a few of those who scored lower than them have more experience and may do the job better...the new testing/interview process is going to penalize those who doent interview well but are good cops so it will be interesting when a schmuck puts in and gets a promotion....[/quote]
more exp? you have got to be kidding.... The process is that same for a while now, the top 2 prepared themselves were ready to go, that is why they got it. It is nice to see those that prepared get what they want. :wink:

09-09-2008, 12:22 AM

the 2 best? i doubt it, the 2 best were booted out of the unit. as for the 2 who got it, i have no prob with either of them but i think that a few of those who scored lower than them have more experience and may do the job better...the new testing/interview process is going to penalize those who doent interview well but are good cops so it will be interesting when a schmuck puts in and gets a promotion....
more exp? you have got to be kidding.... The process is that same for a while now, the top 2 prepared themselves were ready to go, that is why they got it. It is nice to see those that prepared get what they want. :wink:[/quote]
they prepared by what? studying ? getting "hints" as to the questions or by not making 57 arrests?

09-09-2008, 09:50 PM
T.S, D.C, who cares????? that unit is a revolving door. They kicked out RC, GD, ES, PV, then finally PW and MD. I wouldnt go their if you payed me. granted the first four mentioned were useless and the last two are arses but why go to that unit anyway. too much trouble to get into and now yu have to work with C.A and super star sgt SL. I admit i interviewed but the more i thoughtabout it the happoer i was the interview wasnt fair. who reallly wants to follow in the last couple of groups anyway? who wants to bet that one of them follows the great career of gd?

09-10-2008, 12:19 AM
T.S, D.C, who cares????? that unit is a revolving door. They kicked out RC, GD, ES, PV, then finally PW and MD. I wouldnt go their if you payed me. granted the first four mentioned were useless and the last two are arses but why go to that unit anyway. too much trouble to get into and now yu have to work with C.A and super star sgt SL. I admit i interviewed but the more i thoughtabout it the happoer i was the interview wasnt fair. who reallly wants to follow in the last couple of groups anyway? who wants to bet that one of them follows the great career of gd?

wow i didnt know suarez and diedrick were in vin.

09-16-2008, 04:36 PM
wow, what happened to the up roar over the past SIU people. Truth hurts and the admin made the call. Now maybe we can get back to the real issues....... :devil:

But we already knew the truth, just had to wait for the dust to settle, :wink:

09-20-2008, 02:24 AM
The suspension of Voltaire has ended, so now I can weigh in on this post.

Where would all of you bada$$ assassin cops be without GD to make you feel stronger? You complain that he is doing this for attention, so what do you do? You give him attention. While I won't argue that GD is somewhat attention starved, it's pretty obvious that you guys need him. What does that make you in this symbiotic relationship? Attention pushers?

Without GD in the picture, you would have to worry about the focus turning on your flaws. "I'm not an idiot. You know who's an idiot? GD. Yeah, we can all agree on that. Right? Let's go have a beer like chums and talk about GD." It's nice having to have a shield to throw in front of the slings and arrows of your peers, isn't it? GD is the shield and the arrows are criticisms. It's an analogy.

No, the Haitian Relief effort is not the first cause into which I will shovel my money. However, those people are truly in need of help. People in Texas are homeless. People in Haiti are dying. There is a difference.

Furthermore, motive isn't really all that important. If I am choking in a restaurant, I don't care if the person that gives me the Heimlich Maneuver is doing it because they are a great humanitarian or they just want to end up on the news. I just want to get unchoked. Incidentally, the movie Choke comes out this month. I'll bet its going to be a hoot.

To GD: I don't think that this Forum was the best place to legitimately recruit help. There have to be call centers and volunteer organizations to help the cause. If you want to go and get involved, go do it.

To the rest of you, I'm sure you are safe. GD will do something so ridiculous that all of your sins will be washed away in a sea of anonymity, while our little microcosm points the finger at him. You'll scorn him for his desperate cries for attention, while you lavish attention on him to keep the fire buring brightly.

09-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Re: THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM...
by Guest on 09/16/08 12:36:24

wow, what happened to the up roar over the past SIU people. Truth hurts and the admin made the call. Now maybe we can get back to the real issues.......

But we already knew the truth, just had to wait for the dust to settle, Guest

WHAT HAPPENED ? YOU SEEM TO KNOW MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE. I SPOKE WITH JH, MD, AND PW AND THEY DONT EVEN KNOW.

ENLIGHTEN US PLEASE .

09-20-2008, 02:01 PM
Re: THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM...
by Guest on 09/16/08 12:36:24

wow, what happened to the up roar over the past SIU people. Truth hurts and the admin made the call. Now maybe we can get back to the real issues.......

But we already knew the truth, just had to wait for the dust to settle, Guest

WHAT HAPPENED ?

Delta 5
09-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Here I'll clear this up: Nothing happened.

09-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Here I'll clear this up: Nothing happened.

thats because the board is weak, bring back stokes

09-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Maybe they are gone because they needed to go. Rampant corruption, lying about overtime worked, covering up mistakes made...

The list can go on and on.

I am glad they are gone. Now maybe we can get on with what needs to be done.

I guess MD is not all that he thought he was and JH too.

I think they got what they deserved.

09-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Maybe they are gone because they needed to go. Rampant corruption, lying about overtime worked, covering up mistakes made...

The list can go on and on.

I am glad they are gone. Now maybe we can get on with what needs to be done.

I guess MD is not all that he thought he was and JH too.

I think they got what they deserved.

JH was too busy being a friend and not the boss. He is a good SGT and has found his calling in COP. PW is doing well in ISP and MD is not ALL that and a BAG of CHIPS. It is a pleasure to see him eat humble piece. :evil:

12-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Great job by the Keystone Davie SWAT team for missing the guy in the linen closet and leaving him in the residence as the vin unit conducted their search warrant...and you thought you could keep this quiet Lt?

12-26-2008, 03:08 PM
JG you act like you never messed anything up... you changed the whole moral at the department. you were hated by everyone including those that you promoted. Sad how much someone is hated, I know a person like you loves himself so much that you probably don't care. However when you die and your looking down from heaven (or up from hell) and you see very little people at your funeral, you will realize what kind of person you were...
ALso please stay out of LEO AFFAIRS.... Your not a cop (not that you were considered one before) and you only have lobby privilages only.

12-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Uh, I'm pretty sure JG didn't really write that post about how bad our SRT is.

12-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Check out Davies overall ranking in the 2008 SWAT Roundup.

http://www.swatroundup.org/results/overall.pdf

12-26-2008, 10:16 PM

HAHAHAAHHAHAH - only 4 more spots to go !!! go get em guys.... keep trainging hard and you will be there... Wait maybe you need your former commander who is now a bobblehead to lead you back to the top - oh wait you guys were never really there....

12-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Great job by the Keystone Davie SWAT team for missing the guy in the linen closet and leaving him in the residence as the vin unit conducted their search warrant...and you thought you could keep this quiet Lt?
what r u talking about

12-27-2008, 12:05 AM

what kind of BS is this. No way our SRT missed anyone. They are highly trained and led by some of the best. Please do not post your lies here. Thank you.

12-28-2008, 02:01 AM
They might be amateurs, but they look soooooo cool walking around the P.D. Just ask them!

12-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Can the jealousy be any more transparent? Come on now nicolettos, shouldnt you be at wsvn filming a sequel to your "poor me" docu-drama? Jesus, your worse than De-jerk-a-homo. Remember buddy, you were one of those who thought they were so cool. Just cause you got dumped by one of the bobbbleheads does not mean you have the right to poke fun.

ps...you dont even work here anymore....give it up biatch

12-29-2008, 01:05 AM
Can the jealousy be any more transparent? Come on now nicolettos, shouldnt you be at wsvn filming a sequel to your "poor me" docu-drama? Jesus, your worse than De-jerk-a-homo. Remember buddy, you were one of those who thought they were so cool. Just cause you got dumped by one of the bobbbleheads does not mean you have the right to poke fun.

If this is true, the real problem is WHO is feeding him any information about us?

12-29-2008, 01:10 AM

HAHAHAAHHAHAH - only 4 more spots to go !!! go get em guys.... keep trainging hard and you will be there... Wait maybe you need your former commander who is now a bobblehead to lead you back to the top - oh wait you guys were never really there....

great job...they finished just ahead of a team that included mcdyer,alfred,emma and degeronimo

12-31-2008, 01:20 AM

If this is true, the real problem is WHO is feeding him any information about us?

PARANOIA ......... it's a beautiful thing to be insecure........

12-31-2008, 05:18 PM
Do you guys really not know who would be feeding him info about the department and/or SRT?? He has a couple of people who would do this: A few are former Hialeah guys or are close to those guys and the other one is a fat loser who used to be in VIN and is now in CIU instead of being unemployed for some reason.

12-31-2008, 06:33 PM
I still don't understand why people continue to say that the current SRT thinks that they are better than everyone. The old team ms, sl, ba, md, ca, ect (and current trainers) definately thought that but I don't think that most of the guys on the current team walk around thinking/acting like others are beneath them.

01-01-2009, 05:09 PM

Don't forget his little friend - the one with eye & back & mental problems..... heehee

:devil: :devil:

01-02-2009, 05:14 AM
Its really low when someone has to find away to criticize other officers. I wonder what rock you've been under, have you really taken a look at our SRT. Its not the same "good ole boys" that used to be there. Its not the guys like RJ and SL, yes in the past those guys treated everyone like scum. The team has changed and is relatively all new members except for maybe one member (BP). The guys that are currently on the team are all good guys. Every single one of them is a good cop, approachable and always willing to help others.

Instead of criticizing these guys why not step up or is it that maybe you couldn't. I may not be able to do what they do or it just may not be my thing, but that doesn't mean I will drag them down. Instead I commend these guys for putting the extra time and effort into being on the team and willing to risk more if they should be called upon on.

01-02-2009, 11:13 PM

guess your a psychic now huh?? Here's to hoping you have a heart attack too jackarse.... :devil:

:evil:

01-04-2009, 02:44 AM
HMMMMM: Just wondering why two marked Davie Units running code three on Pine Island Road and Sunset Strip in Sunrise. Must of been something that needed their immediate attention two cities north of Davie.

01-04-2009, 08:00 AM
maybe because bso asked for davie k-9 assistance in apprehending an escaped prisoner...i hope your mind is at ease now

01-04-2009, 02:32 PM
With as much training as our k9 unit does, they should be able to stop crime before it happens!

01-04-2009, 05:07 PM
HMMMMM: Just wondering why two marked Davie Units running code three on Pine Island Road and Sunset Strip in Sunrise. Must of been something that needed their immediate attention two cities north of Davie.

Ummm, yes as a matter of fact it DID need our immediate attention. You don't know what police responding to or why. Mind your own business and don't worry about what we're doing, let us do our job. Thanks for a lame post and cheap shot. The only thing you've acheived is making yourself look like a moron. Good job.

01-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Not quite as much as you doggie handlers running around for hours only to say - oopss - track ended here - they must have left in a car..... good one.... :devil: :devil:

01-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Not quite as much as you doggie handlers running around for hours only to say - oopss - track ended here - they must have left in a car..... good one.... :devil: :devil:

The consistent things about a lot of posts on this site (including the one above) is that they make it pretty obvious to the reader that there are about half a dozen people in this police department who resent whatever rejects them. In other words, didn't make K-9? Bash em. Didn't get picked for VIN? Bash em & bash the guy who did get picked. Got called on the carpet for stupid behavior or for ineptness? Bash every boss since the beginning of time. I guess it's natural. A pretty girl rejects you and you swear off women or say "I didn't really like her anyway". In the simplest of terms, it really all boils down to jealousy. I mean, if you had any balls or were good enough, you'd be doing those jobs yourself or be putting yourself in a position to at least make change to the selection process. But we're Policemen. And we're lazy by nature. I suppose at the end of the day, it's much easier to just sit and whisper "oh woe was me" & "this place sucks" than to do positive stuff. But you guys who come on here and spew venom about every single unit you're not a part of from the safety of your computer...man, who the Hell needs you in those units anyway? I mention in passing that I am not in those units, nor do I want to be at this point.

01-04-2009, 10:24 PM
I mean, if you had any balls or were good enough, you'd be doing those jobs yourself or be putting yourself in a position to at least make change to the selection process. But we're Policemen. And we're lazy by nature.

I agreed with almost everything you said, up until this part, and then I started agreeing after again. However, it's in my nature to criticize rather than applaud so I will just argue this piece.

If there is one thing I can't stand it's elitism within the ranks. I'm not accusing you of this, but the mentality that the average cop is lazy and the only ones that rise above the masses are those with balls or are "good enough," smacks of elitism.

We all know that the best person does not always get the job here. Sometimes, they do, but not always. I don't want to cite specific examples because some of the people that weren't the best cops but got the job anyway, aren't bad people.

Some of the things that I read on here, indicate a distinct lack of balls. However, I didn't write the things in the above paragraph because I lack balls or was slighted in a selection. I wrote it for the sake of accuracy. What I have seen since I have been her is a pendulum swinging somewhere between a fair process and naked favoritism. However, nothing that I have seen at this department shows me that the best man always gets the job.

01-05-2009, 12:55 AM
It's not much of a surprise to me that you would find my views elitist. I actually don't mind, it's kind of a cool moniker: "Elitist". I like it though I realize it's an unpopular point of view.

Anyway, I couldn't disagree more with your previous post. I'm usually a big fan of your work but this time you're just way out in left field. Since I know who you are, I can actually use you as a point of argument but I'll wait for your permission to do so. There's just a lot of silly *****ing and complaining that goes on here and I guess it's kind of like a train wreck: I should avert my eyes but it's too bizarre not to stare at. My view is that greater than 95% of it is due to a lack of balls (both in the fearful sense and in the lack of self confidence). The people that can, do. The people that can't or wont, don't. It's fortitude and self worth (among other things) that separates them. My whole point is that many of these posts wreak of failure and jealousy, especially the latter. It just gets old and predictable. And I relalize that under the old regime, specifically the old Chief, things were as bad as they had ever been. But things are different now. Maybe not a complete 180, but different and better. Sorry, that's just the way I feel. The guy who was selected for VIN has been shunned, scorned, and whispered about by a lot of people, some he beat for the position or people close to those he beat. There's no excuse in the world you can make for those people that I will buy into. Sorry.

I quote Whitey Bulger who said: "Don't be a product of your environment. Make your environment a product of you". I realize he was an arch criminal but that doesn't make the quote any less meaningful.

01-06-2009, 02:47 AM
Razor, I am not entirely disagreeing with you. However, there is nothing less interesting than two people agreeing. As usual, I am sure that the correct point lies somewhere in between. I agree that there seems to be a lot less of the favoritism that I witnessed under George. It is my opinion that the selection processes have been conducted more fairly in the past year. I realize that some would argue to the contrary, but I have not seen anything that reeks of favoritism.

Here is where we diverge. You make it sound as though Davie is some sort of crucible where if you pass a series of challenges and prove yourself worthy, you get to move up to the next level of worth. That does happen in some cases, but not in all. I think that most people would agree that the from the rank of Sergeant up, you have competency ratio of about 50%. Before this last round of promotions, I would say lower. It is as big a testament to Lynn's straight down the list approach that I can think of. Clearly, jumping around the list has not always panned out for the agency.

I'm not saying that the system is broken because a group of guys who piss on every supervisor's boots didn't get their shot. I think it matters how you comport yourself. However, if you are as veteran as I believe you may be, you have lived through the vendettas and coup d'etat's of the past. I might not be popular for saying this, but Jack Mackie was a good chief. His biggest crime is that he was blocking someone's upward mobility. The threats that were made against people who didn't back the vote had absolutely nothing to do with ability or talent.

Is it better now? Yes. Do I think that we are a long way away from cliques, camps and nepotism? Not really. This isn't Camelot and our Round Table has a few sharp corners. Think about it.

Don't think about it. I just made that last part up. I have no idea what it means.

04-01-2009, 03:48 AM
Hey Val, Isn't it ironic that the same department that you trash on a daily basis is the one your asking for help with your "Mexican" problem? Not only do you ask for our help, but you make several threats that you will "take care of the problem yourself" if we don't. I realize that you used to live on the East side, but I didn't think you were ignorant enough to tell the PD that you will practice your vigilantie style of justice if WE don't take care of your problem...

P.S. Can you please fill the peanut bowls more frequently at the Beer Barn?

04-04-2009, 07:58 PM

guess your a psychic now huh?? Here's to hoping you have a heart attack too jackarse.... :devil:

:evil:

Amen to that one....... and no this isn't the department Chaplain

04-07-2009, 10:03 AM
common guys why do you have to keep pickin on me. So what i was baker acted. so what i had lasik surgery and told everyone that i got iris implants from dead bodies. so what i milked a bullshit injury, had meaningless surgery just so i could hang out all day with the other academy winner and count or pnsion checks together. so what i was eating pain killers like mm's all day and telling everyone they were for my pian. dont you guys even miss me.

ps thanks for the 10-24 check-AGAIN

04-07-2009, 10:45 AM
common guys why do you have to keep pickin on me. So what i was baker acted. so what i had lasik surgery and told everyone that i got iris implants from dead bodies. so what i milked a bullshit injury, had meaningless surgery just so i could hang out all day with the other academy winner and count or pnsion checks together. so what i was eating pain killers like mm's all day and telling everyone they were for my pian. dont you guys even miss me.

ps thanks for the 10-24 check-AGAIN

Wow. Somebody sounds bitter.

04-07-2009, 11:56 PM
Sounds like someone needs a hug can we sareiously move on from the midget tossing now? Christ I dont thimk the guy is even a cop anymore. brfore you jackals respond with was he ever lets be more creative pls

04-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Seriously guys, the tv that the 10-24 fund bought me is great to watch the Yankees games on. If it will make any of you feel better you can come by and check it out.

Thanks again

04-14-2009, 12:22 AM
hey "GENE"......why did you change your name from "J.S."?????

Incredible...rocket scientist".

04-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Huh?

Valigator
04-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Hey Val, Isn't it ironic that the same department that you trash on a daily basis is the one your asking for help with your "Mexican" problem? Not only do you ask for our help, but you make several threats that you will "take care of the problem yourself" if we don't. I realize that you used to live on the East side, but I didn't think you were ignorant enough to tell the PD that you will practice your vigilantie style of justice if WE don't take care of your problem...

P.S. Can you please fill the peanut bowls more frequently at the Beer Barn?

Sweetheart, darlin Oh, not so bright one..
Now walk with me, I'll go slow so you can keep up..

Now when a citizen writes a private e-mail to the police department and is given a reference number (W000724-guess the rest? Just how many hands do you think that e-mail went thru? How difficult is it gonna be to trace it back to you..and if by chance your lucky enough to dodge this bullet? Jeez the Feds that are being called in will go after you for pure sport at this point because you are way to stupid to get paid by taxpayers...Hope you dont plan on going out for detective

I dont think you quite comprehend the "good ole boy" mentality of neighborhood that has been left to fend for themselves...(not to mention the mood you boys could be in when you do show)...we havent seen a marked unit in 6 months..not sure who is actually "policing" that area..but since the trailer park is gone, it should open up your boys to the other areas...You know the neighborhoods where most of the cars, houses, sheds have been hit at least twice..by all those "illegals running around on stolen bicycles"
Plus we dont run to the cops anymore, we make them aware of whats going on , but in the end, we know we have to take care of it.
Its not like the good old days, when Davie Cops were REAL Cops..

04-26-2009, 03:40 AM
"private email"??? uh...two words moron, PUBLIC RECORD!

Valigator
04-27-2009, 10:17 AM
To: Administrative Heads Of State Agencies; State Agency Records Management Liaison Officers; Administrative Heads Of Municipalities; Town Clerks; All Other State Agency And Municipal Records Custodians And Records Management Personnel:

Agencies must be aware of all applicable statutory or regulatory requirements that would prohibit the disclosure of certain information in any format. Of special concern is the confidentiality of individually identifiable health and personnel information. Agencies must be aware of this when transmitting this information by any method of communication, including e-mail, voice, or written communications.

Legal Considerations Disclosure of e-mail:
Discretion, therefore, is an important consideration when using this or any other new technology to send, record and/or retain communications.
Public Records have three areas of retention. They are only made public if Requested...now I ask you? Just who is the Moron?

I assume your not going to either business or law school? Right

Should I let you or would you prefer I move this over to "You just can't make this stuff up" Forum????

You know I can take alot of things thats obvious from my time here, But what I wont take is being victimized "twice" by a rogue department.

No matter how you look at it or what kind of spin you want to add to it...what you just did wasnt that bright, oh in the big picture of things I suppose it could be shoved under the rug, but I dont think thats gonna happen..some of you are showing a serious pattern of abuse and attempted intimidation to a citizen who has an adversarial relationship with your department and you are using your positions in the department to do it. Now I admit I am no genius, but honestly what were you thinking? Your the poster officer for an employee who abuses their position and leaves a paper trail for God's sake and makes other cops look bad...doesnt that bother you? A cop that comes up to me in a public place and ask where I live? I dont tell him...then he proceeds to say "I'll find out where you live" and this idiot is in uniform.
Now tell me again and make me believe "some of your officers are not out of control" go ahead change my mind.

04-28-2009, 08:06 PM
"Now I admit I am no genius" That's the only accurate thing you typed. If you read closely, you would be able to tell that the memo is directed to agencies regarding dissemination publicly regarding THEIR employees, i.e. personnel. NOW GO FILL THAT PEANUT BOWL DAMNIT!

Valigator
04-29-2009, 01:01 AM
"Now I admit I am no genius" That's the only accurate thing you typed. If you read closely, you would be able to tell that the memo is directed to agencies regarding dissemination publicly regarding THEIR employees, i.e. personnel. NOW GO FILL THAT PEANUT BOWL DAMNIT!

Do you want a shovel? :shock:

04-29-2009, 05:46 AM
I'm going to appeal to your sense of pride, Valigator. You're becoming a bore. You are just posting way too much and it's not all that interesting. I really don't want you to go away entirely. I just want you to be less frequent and more interesting.

I realize that you will most likely find this insulting, but you shouldn't. You provide a valuable service in LEO Affairs: you galvanize us against you. However, what's happening is that you are driving away readers and commenters. That serves neither your purpose nor ours. Please, be more interesting and concise.

Thank You.

Valigator
05-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Actually Voltaire, I was pretty much done, it was becoming mundane to me also.

I have read your post and you seem like a decent guy to me so I will wish you luck and be careful out there.

08-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Let's see...Commit perjury in an I.A. investigation, then get a job in the training unit. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Can't wait for his Taser training.

09-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Let's see...Commit perjury in an I.A. investigation, then get a job in the training unit. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Can't wait for his Taser training.

?????????????????????????????????????

02-20-2011, 03:42 AM
hahahahahah Taser training - he knows how it works first hand on fellow cops - works right thru the vest huh tall dark guy?

woohoo

07-25-2011, 10:48 PM
What's the deal with a certain Sgt. being re-assigned from the road away from his subordinate/girlfriend. Does this mean the end of Beat The Heat as well?

08-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Yes all the whining *****es around here got their way so a sgt was moved. What do you mean about the Beat the Heat? It's still up and running last I heard.

08-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Hmm...déjà vu?

From the Sun Sentinel:

Delray Beach Police Officer David Chin got in trouble for lying and flirting, investigators said.

They said Chin, a 36-year-old member of the department's Street Narcotics Enforcement Unit, went to great lengths to falsify reports so he could hide text messages outlining his romantic interest in a woman he arrested.

Chin, who is married, was charged with perjury and official misconduct. He remains on administrative leave.

According to a probable cause affidavit by the Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office, Chin began sending text messages to Natalie Jerue, a friend of a confidential informant, telling her she was pretty and asking her out on movie and dinner dates.

Then, in June 2011, Chin charged Jerue with trafficking Oxycodone. But investigators say Chin falsified some of the facts in the report.

Later, in an effort to help Jerue's case, Chin sent a memo to the State Attorney's Office, which he attributed to his supervisor, saying that on the day of her arrest Jerue started providing information to the Police Department that led to several narcotics arrests, the seizure of approximately 200 Oxycodone pills, several handguns, a rifle and $3,800 in cash — all lies, according to the report.

Chin's arrest comes just a week after Delray Beach Police Officer Frank Umbriac was put on administrative leave for having sex with a drunken woman who was facing possible arrest.

Umbriac is still the focus of an internal investigation after DNA evidence confirmed that Umbriac had sexual intercourse with the woman while he was on active duty as a law enforcement officer. The woman, who was drunk at the time, later told investigators that she had consensual sex with Umbriac, whom she called a "hot cop."

Police Chief Anthony Strianese said in a written statement that whenever a police officer is arrested and charged with a crime, the negative implication affects not only the agency for which the officer is employed, but the entire police profession.

"This incident is not a direct reflection of the dedication and hard work done daily by the men and women of the Delray Beach Police Department," Strianese said. "Despite this or any incident, our agency will continue to provide the exceptional service that our community has become accustomed to and deserves."

10-31-2012, 05:29 AM
http://www.theledger.com/article/201210 ... /121029205 (http://www.theledger.com/article/20121029/NEWS/121029205)

11-16-2012, 01:29 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Im sure he didnt violate any policies though...

Valigator
12-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Bet ya he did