PDA

View Full Version : Usfpd

01-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Despite all of the gripes, low pay, etc. I still think we are a pretty good bunch of police officers, who are doing a tough job with little respect and few resources. I hope the university and the general public will begin to see that too.

I still take some pride in our department, the people I work with, and the job we do. You guys all work hard, and no amount of stupid rhetoric on this site from outside sources can change that.

01-08-2008, 10:01 PM
I agree, It is well known that we are respected by the students, staff and surrounding Community. To bad the University Administration does not.

01-09-2008, 04:21 PM
I agree, It is well known that we are respected by the students, staff and surrounding Community. To bad the University Administration does not.
Having a campus PD is a "necessary evil" that is "tolerated" by the administration. Plain and simple!

01-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Having a campus PD is a "necessary evil" that is "tolerated" by the administration. Plain and simple!
I agree that the USF PD is only "tolerated" by USF administration, but campus security is of paramount importance to parents, who pay tuition of students. ;) If we're going to have a PD, then we need to listen to the recent suggestions of the academic doctor who wrote that:
1. pay needs to be increased to that of surrounding agencies to attract high quality applicants
2. staffing levels need to be increased.

USF PD is good, but there is ALWAYS room for improvement. Chief, are you listening?

01-11-2008, 04:22 AM
Chief are you listening?????

I think the Chief put his neck on the line quite a few times for the Department.

The problem is Genshaft, Meningall, Carlucci, Frecker and the rest of the Clueless inhabitants of the Offices on Collins Blvd.

The Study of our Dept, paid for by USF confirmed what the Chief told them last year. Will USF do anything ????? Doubt it.

01-13-2008, 03:32 AM
Has anyone bothered checking the ip addresses to discover that several of these posts are being posted from a campus address and that they occur at hours that regular admin. are not occupying offices. USFPD, patrol more and type less. And please, try to tidy your sloppy appearance, you clods. :P

01-13-2008, 04:38 AM
I see you are using another pseudonym, posting false info including access to IP addresses, and trying to stir things up. Please find yourself another hobby. Your life must be very pathetic when it is necessary to try to tear others down in order to make you feel somewhat better about yourself. Seek professional help.

Has anyone bothered checking the ip addresses to discover that several of these posts are being posted from a campus address and that they occur at hours that regular admin. are not occupying offices. USFPD, patrol more and type less. And please, try to tidy your sloppy appearance, you clods. :P

01-13-2008, 11:34 PM
No, no tiddly wink..........Not pathetic, amused that you don't have the time nor financial means to post on your own time(instead on state time). Now you go out there and check all the access hatches that allow people to see the silly predictable motor patrols you 'commit' to! Putty putt putt.......PREDICTABLE........ To clarify, you are the ones who 'try to tear others down with your repetative bashing of Admin. at USF. You, Leo2 make all in your group appear to be Whiney Babies. Big girls don't cry..............They don't cry yi yi.......they don't cry................ hAVE A GOOD SHIFT AND BE SAFE

01-19-2008, 02:40 PM
As one of the former moderators, i can assure you that you have 0 information on the IP addresses. The only person with access to them is chip.

01-20-2008, 12:19 AM
Must be a short bus........You are mistaken 8)