PDA

View Full Version : Social Experiment.......

01-07-2008, 03:58 AM
Here is my experience with Florida Highways:

I flew into MCO (Orlando) rented a crappy KIA. Drove south to Miami the KIA started to shimmy @ 100mph, so I kept my speed at 92mph. From Miami, I went to Jacksonville @ 92mph, then from Jax, on to Mississippi, I had no cruise control, so I told myself I did not want to hit 100mph in this pile of crap.............I saw 2 Troopers in Orlando.............2 un-occupied cars in Brevard.....and that was it........Oh, and from Mississippi to Jax back to Orlando..............I had my non-cruise foot set to 92mph, ......If you want a cop, go to a donut shop!

01-07-2008, 04:26 AM
I was in Orlando, doing 90, slowed down when I saw a trooper, she filed in behind me for a couple miles, and settled under the next bridge? Does that make her/them trolls?..........It was kinda fun, I had a trooper behind me, and I saw a guy entering the ramp at 100mph, I told my wife that the guy was busted, and then the trooper found refuge under a bridge? So I sped up to 90 and called it a day

01-07-2008, 04:41 AM
You must have driven around St. John's county. Losers!

01-07-2008, 04:50 AM
Here is my experience with Florida Highways:

I flew into MCO (Orlando) rented a crappy KIA. Drove south to Miami the KIA started to shimmy @ 100mph, so I kept my speed at 92mph. From Miami, I went to Jacksonville @ 92mph, then from Jax, on to Mississippi, I had no cruise control, so I told myself I did not want to hit 100mph in this pile of crap.............I saw 2 Troopers in Orlando.............2 un-occupied cars in Brevard.....and that was it........Oh, and from Mississippi to Jax back to Orlando..............I had my non-cruise foot set to 92mph, ......If you want a cop, go to a donut shop!

Merry Christmas, keep doing it. You will get caught. Like Sir Robert said, Cops can't be everywhere, but can be expected anywhere. Sooner or later, you will pay the fine and the points will be on your license. And you will pay more car insurance, We will be happy :D :D :D :D :D

01-07-2008, 04:51 AM

No I drove through St. Johns County. But I find it difficult to follow your point. You put an exclamation point after "losers". To whom were you referring? Oh, as I'm typing and I think about it, are you talking about me and the people in my car?

01-07-2008, 05:29 AM

No I drove through St. Johns County. But I find it difficult to follow your point. You put an exclamation point after "losers". To whom were you referring? Oh, as I'm typing and I think about it, are you talking about me and the people in my car?

Yes, you, your car, the people in your car and your dog.