01-06-2008, 09:38 AM
:D

01-15-2008, 01:17 PM
I got a great idea.

HOW BOUT A FREAKIN RAISE!

01-15-2008, 08:05 PM
I got a great idea.

Wrong. The new ideas are promote more idiots, piss on the troopers some more, and enstate new dumb policies. Oh wait FHP did that last year too.

01-15-2008, 09:34 PM
I got a great idea.

Wrong. The new ideas are promote more idiots, piss on the troopers some more, and enstate new dumb policies. Oh wait FHP did that last year too.
Come here rookie let me piss on your head. New ideas fire cry babies, non-conformist and lazy arse troopers that know they cant pass a promotional exam so they ***** about the ones that do. Get off your arse and study, be a solution to the problem not the problem. Come to the table with ideas and solutions not problems. I didn't respect my supervisor so I studied and passed his arse up. Now he does what I tell him to do. You cant fix the problem by standing by your car, while others jump in. Your probably the guy that sees another officer in a fight and will not jump in and help. Then you brag about how if you would have jumped in you would have done this and that, no way that would have happened to you, etc. Then you cite the fact that your afraid of getting fired or violating policy. It the size of the balls that matter not the size of your mouth. Do not be a copout!! Action is louder than words. Be a leader and lead by example. Remember Lead, Follow or get out of the way.

Fellow Trooper
01-16-2008, 02:04 AM
I got a great idea.

Come here rookie let me piss on your head. New ideas fire cry babies, non-conformist and lazy arse troopers that know they cant pass a promotional exam so they ***** about the ones that do. Get off your arse and study, be a solution to the problem not the problem. Come to the table with ideas and solutions not problems. I didn't respect my supervisor so I studied and passed his arse up. Now he does what I tell him to do. You cant fix the problem by standing by your car, while others jump in. Your probably the guy that sees another officer in a fight and will not jump in and help. Then you brag about how if you would have jumped in you would have done this and that, no way that would have happened to you, etc. Then you cite the fact that your afraid of getting fired or violating policy. It the size of the balls that matter not the size of your mouth. Do not be a copout!! Action is louder than words. Be a leader and lead by example. Remember Lead, Follow or get out of the way.

I agree with Lead, Follow or get out of the way, but fire the non-conformist. If i conform then Ill be just like the problem we have now. No way. Id rather be part of the solution then continue to be part of the problem. Not to mention, why would I promote? Id have the headache that the good SGTs have now. For your S14 I think 99% of out policy is BS. If we followed it all the time it will cause someone to get hurt. In the next yr or I'll decide if Im staying or going. If I stay I will Promote and we can both make some change. But I do agree, we need more leaders. More people willing to make some waves.

Let me see some Officer duking out. See if Im not the first to jump in.