PDA

View Full Version : THI VEHICLES

01-06-2008, 07:55 AM
Chevy Tahoe, the obvious choice for THI.

01-06-2008, 09:08 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]Chevy Tahoe, the obvious choice for THI.[/quote
i bet the patrol could get a really good deal on some pacificas and magnums!

01-06-2008, 09:34 AM
:D

01-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Chevy Tahoe, the obvious choice for THI.

My car is just fine

01-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Lets get some really cool Hummers.

01-07-2008, 03:07 AM
why not a limo you lazy THI :roll:

01-08-2008, 11:40 PM
why not a limo you lazy THI :roll:
I agree with that, actually lets put them in whatever vehicles we seize, its a darn shame they are waisting marked vehicles.

01-09-2008, 12:17 AM
NO Tahoes for THI....... the child restraint troopers have all of them.

01-09-2008, 09:54 AM

What a joke...CHild restraint troopes should be driving Yugos and THI should be driving any pie*e of ch*p that we get on forfeiture. These both are do nothing jobs. Only thing less eventful is a supervisor.

01-13-2008, 08:23 AM

What a joke...CHild restraint troopes should be driving Yugos and THI should be driving any pie*e of ch*p that we get on forfeiture. These both are do nothing jobs. Only thing less eventful is a supervisor.

You’re an idiot! Must be nice to work yours 8 hours and go home. We as Cpl’s have more responsibilities than anyone else in this agency. How would you like to know that it is YOUR responsibility to get justice for the victims and their families, of those killed by someone else’s stupidity? And that the mistakes you may make can result in loosing that justice? We that take our THI position seriously don’t deserve to be thought about in this manner. We really do feel the pressure.

01-13-2008, 12:36 PM
[quote="Ha Ha Ha Ha":38kor8iw]NO Tahoes for THI....... the child restraint troopers have all of them.

You’re an idiot! Must be nice to work yours 8 hours and go home. We as Cpl’s have more responsibilities than anyone else in this agency. How would you like to know that it is YOUR responsibility to get justice for the victims and their families, of those killed by someone else’s stupidity? And that the mistakes you may make can result in loosing that justice? We that take our THI position seriously don’t deserve to be thought about in this manner. We really do feel the pressure.[/quote:38kor8iw]

I understand the pressure that you feel however when you aren't working on any S7 cases, why aren't you assigned a zone and working it?

01-16-2008, 04:45 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Ha Ha Ha Ha":3jndmkyg]NO Tahoes for THI....... the child restraint troopers have all of them.

You’re an idiot! Must be nice to work yours 8 hours and go home. We as Cpl’s have more responsibilities than anyone else in this agency. How would you like to know that it is YOUR responsibility to get justice for the victims and their families, of those killed by someone else’s stupidity? And that the mistakes you may make can result in loosing that justice? We that take our THI position seriously don’t deserve to be thought about in this manner. We really do feel the pressure.[/quote:3jndmkyg]

I understand the pressure that you feel however when you aren't working on any S7 cases, why aren't you assigned a zone and working it?[/quote:3jndmkyg]

It really does take a lot of time to gather all the information needed to complete a case. And if you have more than two cases at a time, it really can be overwhelming. I guess the best way to answer that question would be to check out one of your Cpl’s S7 reports (Class 1) and their case file. Also, I know that the Turnpike Cpl’s are assigned a zone everyday and at times when they have requested to be 180, have been told no! That they need to be on the road handling calls and participating in a detail, creating a huge conflict.
I will say this, I do feel that if you have no cases or updates, or if you roll up on something, you need to help. There is no excuse not to.

01-16-2008, 10:26 PM
ding..ding...ding...ding

That is the sound of the Corporal's spoon against his coffe mug while at the station all day everyday...while the sig 4s are holding.

01-17-2008, 03:28 AM
maybe the new thi vehicle will come equipped with an oversized coffee mug holder so they can take it with them and help w/crashes

01-20-2008, 02:53 AM
maybe the new thi vehicle will come equipped with an oversized coffee mug holder so they can take it with them and help w/crashes :shock:

01-20-2008, 07:13 PM
I would challenge anyone who thinks THI does nothing, to come work in my postion for 1 week, catch anywhere from 1 to 3 sig 7's in that week and then you tell me who's got it better!
I was a trooper for 9 years before promoting and never realized, appreciated, respected or gave the credit that was due to the THI program until I did it.
And let me add this.....Take a THI class, it will make you a better trooper, rather than just fillin' in boxes. :x Then and maybe only then you will realize what goes into a THI investigation!

Fellow Trooper
01-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Why do we bicker and gripe amongst ourselves? What sense does it make? What the hell does it accomplish?

Each position in this agency has its own beast to tame. If you think you can do a better job then promote. If you think one side has it better then you, then promote.

This is like being on a high school football team. Everyones position is more important than the next.

WHO FRIGGIN CARES!

We must work as a team.

It sounds like you have beef with certain individuals that are Cpls. I know quiet a few that go out and work crashes. Hell, Ive had one take a crash from me for no reason.