PDA

View Full Version : Time sheet

01-04-2008, 01:42 AM
I have a question. ???????????

With all the time spent on this message board wondering, worrying or speculating about who the next Maj., Capt. or Lt. will be or bashing one another, I'm led to believe that you do the same thing at work. Given the context of this posting I probably should have used a different word. I can hear the watts line abuzz with either following a rumor or starting one. Who gives a rat's ass? General Petracus isn't going to become your Director any time soon and the one we have now wouldn't make a pimple on his ass so go with the flow until someone like him comes along and sends all these political hacks packing. Since that ain't gonna happen anytime soon or in our lifetime I say what you see is what it be. See, times (and things change) A bum used to be a bum, now he's a homeless person. ABT used to be a kick ass agency, now it's.................................
well different. Had to hold back on that one but if you weren't here 15 years ago you wouldn't know what I'm talking about anyway. Special Forces (Green Berets, Navy Seals & Marine Recon) still have openings for a few good men. Only problem is they don't have any arrest powers. They just kill the *******s. I don't know if they have a watts line though and you probably can't do there what you do here. If they catch you doing that they'd probably off you. They work as a team and constantly train for their job description so they don't have time to worry about the silly shit we have here at ABT. Things might change at ABT if we had that kind of mindset and worked as a team but I don't see that happening, do you? See, I did have a question after all.

01-05-2008, 12:53 AM
I have a question. ???????????

With all the time spent on this message board wondering, worrying or speculating about who the next Maj., Capt. or Lt. will be or bashing one another, I'm led to believe that you do the same thing at work. Given the context of this posting I probably should have used a different word. I can hear the watts line abuzz with either following a rumor or starting one. Who gives a rat's ass? General Petracus isn't going to become your Director any time soon and the one we have now wouldn't make a pimple on his ass so go with the flow until someone like him comes along and sends all these political hacks packing. Since that ain't gonna happen anytime soon or in our lifetime I say what you see is what it be. See, times (and things change) A bum used to be a bum, now he's a homeless person. ABT used to be a kick ass agency, now it's.................................
well different. Had to hold back on that one but if you weren't here 15 years ago you wouldn't know what I'm talking about anyway. Special Forces (Green Berets, Navy Seals & Marine Recon) still have openings for a few good men. Only problem is they don't have any arrest powers. They just kill the *******s. I don't know if they have a watts line though and you probably can't do there what you do here. If they catch you doing that they'd probably off you. They work as a team and constantly train for their job description so they don't have time to worry about the silly shizzat we have here at ABT. Things might change at ABT if we had that kind of mindset and worked as a team but I don't see that happening, do you? See, I did have a question after all.

??? Most post on this site at work. Look at the times!

01-06-2008, 04:43 AM
Of course people read & post at work. This website is even a regular topic in the Director's meetings!!!

Check the minutes!!

01-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Of course people read & post at work. This website is even a regular topic in the Director's meetings!!!

Check the minutes!!

Send me a copy

01-07-2008, 12:39 AM

Check the minutes!!

Send me a copy

Its on the Intranet dummy..........

01-07-2008, 12:41 AM

Check the minutes!!

Send me a copy

I will what is your email address?

01-07-2008, 05:12 PM

Check the minutes!!

Send me a copy

I will what is your email address?

I may be a "dummy" but I ain't stupid! lol

01-07-2008, 11:34 PM
And another former or non employee wanting info!