PDA

View Full Version : Gulfport-LANGLEY,VA

12-31-2007, 06:56 PM
I too, like the sex deputy Rich have been turned away from the police department, and I want to know why ?

Why is a sex addict unit Pinellas deputy not allowed to go any farther then the front lobby, what secrets are you hiding ? Why is a tax paying citizen not allowed to go inside a police office that is paid for with my hard earned dollars.

On one occassion I made my way down to the precint to conduct a personal inspedction of the holding facility (city dungeon), and was turned away by some civilian. It is my state right to be granted access to a public paid for building to conduct citizen review inspections under Fl. St. Ord. S.E.33-111.2. As a result you have broken the law.

What is going on in these walls that will not let the eyes of the public witness ?

I demand a formal review by the local D.A.

01-09-2008, 07:26 PM
I demand that you shut the hell up. You are a friggin idiot if you thinnk that you can just walk into our police department and walk where ever you please.

You better check yourself at the door cause we'll give you a beat down old school style.

You wanna see what's behind our walls? You can't handle it pal, just call ahead and make an appointment.

Thank you and have a nice day.

01-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Yeah!!!! GPD representin mutha f$$$ <~~~that sounds as retarted as the post above me

04-17-2008, 08:29 AM
You wanna know what's going on?

Absolutely nothing. lmao

04-18-2008, 02:01 AM
if you write a letter of intent to the legal department I am sure they can work with you...then you will see what we are all so very privelaged to see everyday.....a smelly bathroom with too much crap lying around....an empty readoff room....and not much else..

but I like your version better

04-18-2008, 02:02 AM
P.S.

I dont even know where the "legal department" is but is sure sounds good.