PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for 2008

12-31-2007, 04:22 PM
Lets see what’s in store for us:

DS and Secretary: After DS got ride of the PHD and Chief, we were told we were going to be able to focus on police investigations, the root of licensee problems. Minors will always be a priority but not the priority.

New Director and puppet chief: Minors a priority and the major priority

DS and Secretary: People don’t have to be in fear of retaliation with the new administration, people can say what they want and everything will be fair.

New Director and puppet chief: I understand a certain Lt. in the South and one in the West said something negative about one of our decisions, We want a full investigation and want them basically fried.

DS and Secretary: We would like to see more agents involved in Task Forces to tackle some of the more complex cases involving licensed premises.

New Director and puppet chief: No Task Forces, minors minors minors

DS and Secretary: We are concerned about the agents, they put their life on the lines everyday and need to be rewarded

New Director and puppet chief: I am concerned about the industry first, auditing second, licensing third and oh yeah the agents forth.

DS and Secretary: We want fair treatment of all.

New Director and puppet chief: We want fair treatment of all, except when it involves an old buddy I want it swept under the carpet.

DS and Secretary: We know that you are some of the lowest paid LEO’s in the State and we want to do something to resolve that.

New Director and puppet chief: We have extra money, lets give auditing a rise, they haven’t had one in 10 years.

DS and Secretary: We want to promote from within, there are a lot of people here at the agents level with a vast experience of supervisory expertise from other agencies.

New Director and puppet chief: We have a open position, no agents are qualified, we are only going to interview the incompetent lieutenants, no matter how bad they are, screw the agents and there previous experience. (can you say Chief, new Majors, appointed Lieutenants and Captains).

12-31-2007, 04:33 PM
of course its Minors minors minors, thats all she ever did when she was with ABT, she new nothing else, everything else would be too complicated and more so could cause her a headache with the industry. And for those of you who have forgotten when she was a supervisor with ABT Admin, licensing and auditing was always her priority, not criminal cases. Happy New Year

12-31-2007, 04:56 PM
She'll be about as successful with ABT as she's been with her 8 husbands

01-01-2008, 05:31 PM
She'll be about as successful with ABT as she's been with her 8 husbands

7...the other one was just a live in (once they got out of the FHP squad car).

01-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Lets see what’s in store for us:

DS and Secretary: After DS got ride of the PHD and Chief, we were told we were going to be able to focus on police investigations, the root of licensee problems. Minors will always be a priority but not the priority.

New Director and puppet chief: Minors a priority and the major priority

DS and Secretary: People don’t have to be in fear of retaliation with the new administration, people can say what they want and everything will be fair.

New Director and puppet chief: I understand a certain Lt. in the South and one in the West said something negative about one of our decisions, We want a full investigation and want them basically fried.

DS and Secretary: We would like to see more agents involved in Task Forces to tackle some of the more complex cases involving licensed premises.

New Director and puppet chief: No Task Forces, minors minors minors

DS and Secretary: We are concerned about the agents, they put their life on the lines everyday and need to be rewarded

New Director and puppet chief: I am concerned about the industry first, auditing second, licensing third and oh yeah the agents forth.

DS and Secretary: We want fair treatment of all.

New Director and puppet chief: We want fair treatment of all, except when it involves an old buddy I want it swept under the carpet.

DS and Secretary: We know that you are some of the lowest paid LEO’s in the State and we want to do something to resolve that.

New Director and puppet chief: We have extra money, lets give auditing a rise, they haven’t had one in 10 years.

DS and Secretary: We want to promote from within, there are a lot of people here at the agents level with a vast experience of supervisory expertise from other agencies.

New Director and puppet chief: We have a open position, no agents are qualified, we are only going to interview the incompetent lieutenants, no matter how bad they are, screw the agents and there previous experience. (can you say Chief, new Majors, appointed Lieutenants and Captains).

Boo Hoo...Boo Hoo...Boo Hoo...does your diaper need changing?! What did you expect the politicians to say?! #1 AND #2 are politicians...with little experience and a lot of smack. The New Director is your BOSS and she knows what time it is....and as for the puppet...he is a puppet with very little brian activity...which aint bad in every aspect. Sit back and enjoy.

01-02-2008, 05:42 AM
Hey Agent Hoover, Boo Hoo of course we know she is our boss, we also know that she was appointed out of her friendship to Wheeler, and of course she knows what time it is, but her watch is stuck so far up her ass she can't read the numbers, but that alright the chief will be able to read the numbers.

01-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Hey Agent Hoover, Boo Hoo of course we know she is our boss, we also know that she was appointed out of her friendship to Wheeler, and of course she knows what time it is, but her watch is stuck so far up her ass she can't read the numbers, but that alright the chief will be able to read the numbers.

Boo Hoo...Boo Hoo...Boo Hoo! She is still the BOSS...dummy! Dont matter how it happened or when it happened or why it happened...IT HAPPENED! So quit your whinning and GET TO WORK!

01-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Well being you asked me...it is about time ABT returns to ABT work and stops being the FBI, CIA. DEA, FHP, DLE and XYZ...We are who we are and that is good enough for most. If you are not happy the others are hiring but I must warn you...they work fulltime which equals 40 hrs per week! Go Director! Continue to return ABT to ABT duties!

01-05-2008, 08:18 PM
I must agree. ABT exsists for one reason and one reason only. Regulate the alcohol and tobacco industries. Do your surveys, inspections and tobacco citations. Give some training to licensees and locals. Attend a MADD meeting, talk to an SRO once and a while and everything will be fine. Get to work. The priority list has been posted. The tasks are simple. The direction is clear. Don't like it? Too damn bad.

01-05-2008, 10:18 PM
I must agree. ABT exsists for one reason and one reason only. Regulate the alcohol and tobacco industries. Do your surveys, inspections and tobacco citations. Give some training to licensees and locals. Attend a MADD meeting, talk to an SRO once and a while and everything will be fine. Get to work. The priority list has been posted. The tasks are simple. The direction is clear. Don't like it? Too darn bad.

WELL SAID........I agree too! I wonder if the 3 stooges...I mean Majors.. understand this or if they will they continue to talk behind the backs of the Chief and Director. I did meet the new one the other day...help us...he is a talker and talks in complete circles. I was left dazed and confused!

01-06-2008, 02:31 AM
I don't understand why everyone is so upset about the list of priorities. It's always been like that. But, no where in the chief's list does it say you can't work other type of investigations, drugs, dealing in stolen property on a licensed premises, etc. ABT gets money from the Feds for tobacco investigations and we have to do a certain number of ab surveys. So get those done and then get out there and find other investigations to get involved in. Those of us who have been around for more than 10 years remember when each and every year TCO came out with a priority list. No one has told you not to get investigate a dirty licensee. Get the easy stuff done, then work on the more complex stuff, just be able to tie the licensee into your investigation. You won't have any problems with the director or the chief if you make good cases, at least that's my take on what has been said and done the past few weeks.

01-08-2008, 03:19 AM
bla...bla...bla...chat..chat...chat...who cares! I agree...just do what you can do in the 10 hours you work and relax!

01-08-2008, 06:07 AM
Unless, of course, you have a supervisor who constantly complains about lack of I&E money for investigations, wont allow you to "play with the neighbors" (do YOU have to have an ops plan approved before you can tag along with a local working minors for a few hours? If so, does it actually get approved?), won't let you take cases on from friends with other agencies trying to help us out, and makes you pass off everything remotely close to something not alcohol-specific to whoever else you can pawn it on?

01-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Wow I didn't realize what loosers really work here. Get back to ABT work, excuse me but I thought that criminal activity, state, or federal was a violation and we investigate those as well. But Nooo, agents like you can't think out of the box. You can only fill out an official notice, and would probably throw up if you had to fill out an arrest form other then an NTA. If you want to be lazy do nothings be your own guest leave us out. You might as well have worked in a factory pressing screws for a living. Why don't you try some real police work, you might like it and revoke a license or two for real criminal activity. By the way issuing a notice for ongoing felony violations is a misdemeanor for failing to act on a felony.

01-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Wow I didn't realize what loosers really work here. Get back to ABT work, excuse me but I thought that criminal activity, state, or federal was a violation and we investigate those as well. But Nooo, agents like you can't think out of the box. You can only fill out an official notice, and would probably throw up if you had to fill out an arrest form other then an NTA. If you want to be lazy do nothings be your own guest leave us out. You might as well have worked in a factory pressing screws for a living. Why don't you try some real police work, you might like it and revoke a license or two for real criminal activity. By the way issuing a notice for ongoing felony violations is a misdemeanor for failing to act on a felony.

Police work????? Where are you? Where did you apply? Polic work???? :lol: :lol: :lol: Would love to see your stats and "cases." :lol:

01-11-2008, 01:22 AM

Doesn't do much good when all the supervisors refuse to sign off on or condone such activity.

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 01:49 AM
I must agree. ABT exsists for one reason and one reason only. Regulate the alcohol and tobacco industries. Do your surveys, inspections and tobacco citations. Give some training to licensees and locals. Attend a MADD meeting, talk to an SRO once and a while and everything will be fine. Get to work. The priority list has been posted. The tasks are simple. The direction is clear. Don't like it? Too damn bad.

The post above was from 2008. Everything old is new again.